Forum › Joou-Sama no Eshi discussion

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I hope this doesn't become a manga where a harem builds up.....I hate when the MC is some dopey guy who has no good qualities besides maybe being "so nice" but then somehow gets 10 girls to like him....cough love hina COUGH.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I can only hope that the two main Female characters end up together and the guy is forgotten at somepoint.

1601027_795818500441432_7671980177939230942_n
joined Apr 14, 2014

I can only hope that the two main Female characters end up together and the guy is forgotten at somepoint.

Dont get your hope high m8 , this month is the month of hell (only NTR , het shit so far) or else u gonna get hurt.

joined Feb 15, 2013

I already gave up on the author after he showed no attempt of developing Kuro in KnJ and strictly keep the yuri as jokes.

Touch on lots of lolicon and pedophiles subjects. But yuri is too taboo to be a serious plot? Really?

last edited at Sep 13, 2014 3:17PM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I don't care about non-yuri but if you're going to post non-yuri at least please no idiot guy mc.

Wouldn't be much het stuff you there, then.

Not that I would mind, I just can't get into het stuff, no matter how hard I try.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Most subtext heavy SoL are not tagged yuri.

I'm sorry, what's SoL?

In this case, Shit out of Luck. ;) :(
As in, we're SoL, this isn't yuri and even if it sort of has some it will be stupid "written for shounen" yuri which generally sucks anyway.

last edited at Sep 13, 2014 3:54PM

joined Apr 18, 2013

How you do release something with a grammatical mistake on the FIRST LINE? Com'on maaaaaaaaan. lmao, just figured I'd bust some balls.

joined Oct 10, 2013

Hmmm....could be pretty good. Dunno if it'll be anything super special, but it's got an okay start.

joined Nov 30, 2011

I want this to be hijacked by the teacher. He was the only redeeming character in this so far.

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 15, 2014

looks like recycled characters ...

Rinavi1dkzdw6
joined Sep 15, 2014

I already gave up on the author after he showed no attempt of developing Kuro in KnJ and strictly keep the yuri as jokes.

Touch on lots of lolicon and pedophiles subjects. But yuri is too taboo to be a serious plot? Really?

A manga can't be all things to everybody. It was clear as day from the beginning that Kodomo no Jikan would be lolicon in nature, although I do feel that the Watashiya handled Kuro's attraction for Rin with as much sensitivity as humor.

As for those who are waiting to put on their yuri goggles for this current series, just give it time—trust me.

last edited at Sep 24, 2014 4:00AM

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

As for those who are waiting to put on their yuri goggles for this current series, just give it time—trust me.

Do you really know what are you talking about? Can I hope for that to happen? Is there still any light in this world?

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

so why is this on here? like those a few other hets. i keep wondering why those are on here.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Personally, I don't want to have to put on yuri googles in-between the "real het plot", so to say. So if that goes yuri, might endure it for a bit, but frankly, if there will be just a bit of tease between the two main girls before they goes after the guy, I'll just drop it because this kind of developpement just annoy the hell out of me, way more than a story that is just het. At least, those don't get your hopes up before crushing them with a laugh. ><

Too many disappointement already.

@just above : well, I'd say that even though DR is mostly a yuri site, there are still people who enjoy het as well. I don't mind them being there, though I don't read them.

last edited at Sep 18, 2014 8:24AM

1601027_795818500441432_7671980177939230942_n
joined Apr 14, 2014

Yeah ... no. Im dropping this ,it give me Knj vibes, pedololihet shit not for me thx.

Personally, I don't want to have to put on yuri googles in-between the "real het plot", so to say. So if that goes yuri, might endure it for a bit, but frankly, if there will be just a bit of tease between the two main girls before they goes after the guy, I'll just drop it because this kind of developpement just annoy the hell out of me, way more than a story that is just het. At least, those don't get your hopes up before crushing them with a laugh. ><

Too many disappointement already.

I know how you feel, thats why like another poster said, we need a Bait and Switch tag, cuz its not 100% Het ITS A FKIN B8, they keep getting your hopes high for a yuri side story, a kiss or confession and at the end they give u a big NOPE, cuz for some author yuri its just a temporary feeling for 2 girls, just something u do to fool around, and its not legit, so fk this shit.

last edited at Sep 18, 2014 9:06AM

Hgfd
YuriHouse
joined Jul 14, 2013

Well, I knew she'd get around to make a new series. Foolish of me to expect it not to be placed in a school.

And well, het aside as there's lots of them around here already, as KnJ is here in full it stands to reason here subsequent works are posted here as well.

Also, just black-list het if it's such an atrocity.

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

Really, this site never was solely yuri there always been het here and there (though in most cases there is at least one lesbian char in it). It's not something to make an uproar about everytime it appears. Though I too prefer yuri Manga myself, having a well written het once in a while isn't to bad either (and stupid male leads remind me why I hate male so much which is....good I guess?) If you absolutely despise het ignore it. That's it.

Now that that has been said.....I can smell the love triangle between those three (Nagase->Fujimaki->Yukimori->Nagase) approaching grin No matter how low the chances I'm rooting for a YukimorixNagase finish (^o^)/

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Now that that has been said.....I can smell the love triangle between those three (Nagase->Fujimaki->Yukimori->Nagase) approaching grin No matter how low the chances I'm rooting for a YukimorixNagase finish (^o^)/

I'm thinking exactly the same. At the end of the first chapter I had hope for Nagase to be interested in yukimori but with this one we can see clearly that she just want to attract Fujimaki attention >.>

Well I'm not expecting any Yuri development, just some teasing scene.

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

I'm thinking exactly the same. At the end of the first chapter I had hope for Nagase to be interested in yukimori but with this one we can see clearly that she just want to attract Fujimaki attention >.>

Well I'm not expecting any Yuri development, just some teasing scene.

Well it could always end like KUJIRA's GirlxGirlxBoy

joined Jul 8, 2013

I honestly hate every single character so far. Oh wait, it's no wonder when this is from the mangaka of Kodomo No Jikan a series that I ABSOLUTELY HATED! Seriously tho, I'm a keep watching just for the only character I actually like, the teacher. He's great. So far the ONLY actually funny or interesting parts were the parts where he did something.
Also, can sombody explain to me why these high school students all look like elementary kids? I mean, what the fuck is this? Are they not actually in high school? Was I wrong about that? Even the big boobed girl doesn't even look like she has particularly large breasts. I just...No.

Screenshot_7
joined Aug 22, 2014

Page 14.

OMG, how can a guy be THAT stupid? of course she was reffering to your penis, dumbass!

Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

I actually enjoy this so far. It made me laugh and I don't really care if this has girlxgirl or subtext.

Really, this site never was solely yuri there always been het here and there (though in most cases there is at least one lesbian char in it). It's not something to make an uproar about everytime it appears.

I completely agree. I am just happy that there are high quality scans and good stuff to read.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I actually liked "Kodomo no Jikan". At the beginning it was funny, and as it went on it was . . . pretty good. But this is just turning me off, not gonna follow.

joined Aug 23, 2013

Hey now look at that, isn't that Kokono- oh.

Well at least we know who'll win.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Why so much hate on Kodomo no Jikan?
(I never watched it, know nothing about it...)

To reply you must either login or sign up.