Ace Detective Fuu on the case

Dashing
joined Nov 19, 2018

They should just do a threesome now

joined Dec 18, 2018

Poly ending or riot

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

They aren't dating ? That might be the biggest twist of the manga so far. Also as much as they love each other, they're 2 succubus so they can't suck life force of each other so in the end they still need to suck from somewhere. Unless Konomi is ok with an open relationship where they suck life from other girls while they date normally. I mean Fuu-chan is jelly but on a pratical sense she is the best option.

joined May 1, 2015

Guys, you have to take Konomi's feeling into account. What if she doesn't want a poly ending.
Remember, humans are food and nothing else.
Although, I wouldn't mind a poly ending.

4a8ddad2-e863-4cd8-bf4c-320b6caa080d
joined Sep 19, 2018

where is the insane amounts of sex tag when you need it

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

What if she doesn't want a poly ending.

I mean, she know that her relation will be difficult since they can't suck life force from each other so they had to come up with a solution, either having Fuu in the middle or being an open couple and let each others suck life force from other girls.

Smallpred
joined Jun 29, 2015

Huh, plot twist!

That was unexpected.

joined Jul 26, 2016

where is the insane amounts of sex tag when you need it

ikr, I'm scarred for life D:

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

I mean, she know that her relation will be difficult since they can't suck life force from each other so they had to come up with a solution, either having Fuu in the middle or being an open couple and let each others suck life force from other girls.

Just because they need to suck energy from other girls, that doesn't mean their relationship is open. It would be open if they were dating other girls. Sucking energy is just sucking energy. Humans are just food.

last edited at Feb 14, 2020 8:29PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Just because they need to suck energy from other girls, that doesn't mean their relationship is open. It would be open if they were dating other girls. Sucking energy is just sucking energy. Humans are just food.

They still had to be very clingy to the others girls in order to suck energy and judgin by Konomi habits, it's not just by hugging and handholding.

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

They still had to be very clingy to the others girls in order to suck energy and judgin by Konomi habits, it's not just by hugging and handholding.

That doesn't matter. Konomi made it very clear that until she had sex with Yukiko, she never even thought about sex as a way to express love but merely something she does to suck energy. It's probably the same with Yukiko and all her handholding and hugging with Yuu. Most likely she doesn't feel anything about it because she never thought about Yuu as anything but convenient food. Basically, humans are just food to them, not potential romantic partners.

last edited at Feb 14, 2020 8:51PM

joined Jun 30, 2015

HANDHOLDING! TOO LEWD!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Basically, humans are just food to them, not potential romantic partners.

Unless they are born by magic i think their parents can't be both succubus/incubus so in the end, succubus still have to find romantic partner other than other fellow succubus.

joined Feb 24, 2019

I guess a love triangle tag would be appropriate for now. Polyamory could come in the future, but right now we know that both Fuu and Konomi have feelings for Yukiko and Yukiko hasn't "chosen" one yet, based on the not dating line. I sure hope this doesn't get super dramatic and things can be resolced diplomatically.

joined Dec 18, 2018

Yukiko hasn't "chosen" one yet

Yukiko was the one who confessed to Konomi though.

joined May 31, 2015

Bro add a NSFW tag on chapter 14! I literally was reading this during work and I really needed a heads up!!!!

23131889_285323998648077_5029786755005305904_n
joined Jan 11, 2019

Ok. This can be perfectly solved with poly.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

it feels like it will end in poly but i really don't want it too ahhhh

also i don't see why parents couldn't be a succubus/incubus couple. they never implied they were unable have kids together and get the sustenance they need from other people still.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Remember, humans are food and nothing else.

Sound advice.

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

handholding is lewd

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Threesome with her friend oh yeah

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

Guys, you have to take Konomi's feeling into account. What if she doesn't want a poly ending.

Thanks. I'm glad someone here has some common sense-

To reply you must either login or sign up.