Forum › Liberty discussion

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Liz feels like trash to me.

She is trash. I just hope Maki doesn't just suck it up and forgive her. Maki deserves better.

Forgive her? Does Maki even have enough spine to be angry at her in the first place?

She's not that spineless. Maki was playing along with Liz's crap because she was worry about her. If anything, Liz is the spineless one.

In any case, the worst direction this could take is Liz getting away scot-free.

last edited at Feb 9, 2020 9:04PM

joined Nov 7, 2013

i regret reading this one. left a bad taste on my mouth. liz is so fuckin stupid i hope maki leaves her.

joined Jul 26, 2019

It is still different, it is a cheating with sex, it goes much further still and I think that maki will have had trouble passing the sponge as easily as in the past ... it is still necessary that liz admit that if maki learns from the senpai her will be worse.

joined Feb 9, 2020

I feel like I never seen main characters breaking up as their ending chapter, I always see the main characters changing and becoming better and then they live happily ever after, but this one I really wish they break up for good and Maki can meet someone better, and Liz should just stay with her senpai so she can get her ears licked everyday and get wet, I never hated a character so much like I want Maki to tie Liz and make her watch as she have sex with someone else, I wanna see her in pain

joined Jul 26, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/liberty_ch02#20 It's exactly the copied pasted from chapter 12 except that unlike maki who licks her ear and gets pushed back directly, liz doesn't do it with senpai ...

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Wait--I'm still not clear about the hair. Chapter 11: Senpai takes Liz to get the sudden (ridiculous) makeover, changing her most distinctive feature, her long dark hair, to short light hair. (Which idols do all the time, of course--change their entire public image without any advance notice.)

Then in Chapter 12 senpai comes equipped not only with a blindfold (every dom needs at least one at all times), but also with a long, dark-hair wig so . . . Liz will look like she used to?

Besides being fucked-up and controlling, that makes absolutely no sense.

(For a series that started out with a modicum of style and intrigue, this sure keeps achieving new levels of stupid.)

last edited at Feb 9, 2020 9:21PM

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/liberty_ch02#20 It's exactly the copied pasted from chapter 12 except that unlike maki who licks her ear and gets pushed back directly, liz doesn't do it with senpai ...

Because her ear and her c*nny are for senpai's exclusive use.

last edited at Feb 9, 2020 9:23PM

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

I feel like I never seen main characters breaking up as their ending chapter, I always see the main characters changing and becoming better and then they live happily ever after, but this one I really wish they break up for good and Maki can meet someone better, and Liz should just stay with her senpai so she can get her ears licked everyday and get wet, I never hated a character so much like I want Maki to tie Liz and make her watch as she have sex with someone else, I wanna see her in pain

...okay that’s a bit too much.

I honestly don’t know where I fall on this one, though Liz definitely gets some blame since she knows what kind of person her senpai is. However, her senpai knew she was clearly with someone else and pushed on her, so I place more of that at her door than anything.

Still, I was already not a fan of Maki and Liz getting together from the start, but Maki also feels like one of the most spineless characters I’ve read in a while. This whole story honestly comes across “everyone is a hot mess,” and I don’t know if anyone really should get a “happy ending” from it.

At most, I hope Liz truly moves on from this manipulative woman completely, and tbh unless Maki gets more confidence and respect for herself, I don’t think being with Liz would be any healthier for either of them.

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Tbh, Liz kinda fucked up. She knew her ex was provoking her the whole time together and I get in a business setting it's hard to get away. I think all in all, she was too weak to her ex and just didn't open herself enough to maki to get over the weakness

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

but also with a long, dark-hair wig

You got it backwards. The short hair was a wig.

joined Jul 26, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/liberty_ch06#9 And again after a search ^^ the last sentence that liz remembers comes from her senpai, so I guess she decides at that moment that it's all over and that this sexual act didn't make any sense after all...
So I'm sticking to the fact that she leave her senpai in the night and leave her a little letter...
But it's really easy but at the same time reading the old chapters liz is still far from being an angel.

last edited at Feb 9, 2020 9:27PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Oh, I see--one of those wigs containing a pocket dimension which can hold an infinite amount of hair without altering the shape of the head.

Like I said--unprecedented levels of stupid.

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Oh, I see--one of those wigs containing a pocket dimension which can hold an infinite amount of hair without altering the shape of the head.

It's actually quite possible if your hair doesn't have too much volume.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

It's actually quite possible if your hair doesn't have too much volume.

I've seen plenty of wigging in theatre--Liz's hair is all the way down to her ass, that's a very high-cut short hairdo, and there's not the slightest hint of dark hair at her nape. I guess it's supposed to be a wig--but why bother with it at all if the big senpai sex scene is going to be with long-haired Liz?

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

I think it's really interesting how people can hate this series so much yet still come here to complain about it at every new chapter.

I loved this chapter. Yes, Liz did screw up, but I can see this being an important part of her character development. I mean, she was treating Maki a bit like trash, but after this chapter Liz probably realized that she loved her. And also that she's not a good person herself.

Anyway, great stuff :3

last edited at Feb 9, 2020 9:42PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I think it's really interesting how people can hate this series so much yet still come here to complain about it at every new chapter

I've seen only one person saying that thought. Nobody else said they hated the serie.

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

I've seen plenty of wigging in theatre--Liz's hair is all the way down to her ass, that's a very high-cut short hairdo, and there's not the slightest hint of dark hair at her nape. I guess it's supposed to be a wig--but why bother with it at all if the big senpai sex scene is going to be with long-haired Liz?

Why are so hung up on that anyway? It's a manga. It doesn't have to be hyper-realistic. Besides the point of the scene was how easily influenced and manipulated Liz is. It doesn't really matter that it was wig and whatnot.

last edited at Feb 9, 2020 9:47PM

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

after this chapter Liz probably realized that she loved her. And also that she's not a good person herself.

That's fine. What's not okay is for her to get away scot-free. Also Maki deserves better.

last edited at Feb 9, 2020 9:47PM

joined Feb 9, 2020

Also for anyone who’s thinking or saying she was raped, she wasn’t, she gave her consent and on one of the page(idk what page bc I don’t wanna read it again) you can see her hand was literally on her senpais head like patting her head and letting her senpai do what she wants, she liked it and “regret it” I really want her to get away from Maki tho, Maki deserves better!!!

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

I had the feeling before but now it's confirmed. Liz is a masochist. Treating Maki like a slave was her lousy attempt to deny her own masochistic nature, but what really gets her going is to be dominated.

joined Jan 16, 2016

another serie to drop,''nice''.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Why are so hung up on that anyway? It's a manga. It doesn't have to be hyper-realistic. Besides the point of the scene was how easily influenced and manipulated Liz is. It doesn't really matter that it was wig and whatnot.

Oh for fuck's sake--if a character is shown to have recently gotten a surprise short-hair makeover that completely changed the way she looks, then in a subsequent scene she is shown back looking the way she did before without any explanation (not even a short-hair wig lying on the floor) it's beyond fatuous to say "It's a manga--it's not supposed to be hyper-realistic."

Maybe not, but it is supposed to make a minimal amount of sense, a bar this series often has a great deal of difficulty getting up to, let alone over.

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Oh for fuck's sake--if a character is shown to have recently gotten a surprise short-hair makeover that completely changed the way she looks, then in a subsequent scene she is shown back looking the way she did before without any explanation (not even a short-hair wig lying on the floor) it's beyond fatuous to say "It's a manga--it's not supposed to be hyper-realistic."

Well, I don't see anyone else having problems understanding what was going on, so....

joined Feb 24, 2019

Man, remember how good the first chapter of this series was? Anyway, not sure where the series will go from here, but it seems unlikely that Maki and Liz will just break up and be done with each other, even though that might be for the best at this point. Oh well, I'll keep reading to see what happens and hope that things start to look up and remind me of the better days.

joined Jul 26, 2019

Liz sees clearly that she made a mistake and that her true feelings towards senpai have changed, too bad she had to go through this cheating to understand.

To reply you must either login or sign up.