Forum › B.G.M.R.S.P. discussion

joined Aug 6, 2013

Yuri rival harem.... Ooo this is gonna be good evil pervy smirk on >;D

Riko
joined Jun 13, 2013

Question: How many more chapters are already out through Yuri Hime? Just hoping we have a little backlog before it goes to once a month waiting.

3 more and its 2 months waiting for Yuri-Hime
http://wiki.yuriproject.net/manga:yuri_hime

last edited at Dec 9, 2013 5:42PM

Dp
joined Dec 1, 2013

ahaha, I normally don't really like harems, but its yuri.... so it's okay ~ u ~

joined Apr 14, 2013

Seems like a great start can't wait for more :D

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I'd like to say it's a really good start, but I'm not sure. The idea is pretty cool, but I fear that Beniko's sense of rivalry will delay any potential romantic development way too many chapters (if it's short, pobably there will be an actual couble right in the final pages) . Hopefully this won't be the case.

last edited at Dec 9, 2013 10:03PM

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

looking past the harem tag, the character Kimi sums it up pretty nicely. this is a story about finding balance between two equals. unfortunately, the equals have not figured this out. I think this is where the story will develop the most.

Sachiko-Kawaii Uploader
Kawaii Scans
joined Nov 28, 2013

How does that crazy-long name translate anyway?

A couple people have asked so here you go...

Out of Control Girls Delusional Romance Awesome Project

Which totally kills the acronym so we decided it was best to keep it like it was. :)

joined Dec 29, 2013

Wow... This is awful. So what exactly is the goal of this series? To leave as many girls heart broken as possible? Yeah, that's exactly what I want to read about. Such a disgustingly display of misogyny. Fun fact: "More yuri does not mean more gooder." It just means more girls lose out in the end.

I don't know, call me crazy. But I like to actually see yuri in the series' I read, not guaranteed unrequited yuri.
The mods should also really add the harem tag to this. It clearly fits, and even if you think it's vague at this point it becomes painfully clear in the up coming chapters. So it'd be nice to give the people who don't like the trope some warning.

joined Jul 31, 2013

If you look at the first page and are unable to see what will inevitably happen I don't understand what you're doing here.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Jesus Christ this one is loud

joined Jun 12, 2012

I'm honestly not feeling this.
Any chance at real plot development is stunted by "muh rivarly"

The art is nice, the line weight is great and very fluid, but the story is just plain bad.

joined Apr 15, 2011

2 questions: does anyone know how many chapters in total, and how often are there chapters released? thanks.

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

2 questions: does anyone know how many chapters in total, and how often are there chapters released? thanks.

1st Q: I don't think anybody (well, maybe Hobunsha) knows how many chapters there will be.
2nd Q: Answered by kaisui just 11 posts above yours:

Question: How many more chapters are already out through Yuri Hime? Just hoping we have a little backlog before it goes to once a month waiting.

3 more and its 2 months waiting for Yuri-Hime
http://wiki.yuriproject.net/manga:yuri_hime

So, as this post was on 9 December, as of now, Yuri Hime vol 45 will have BGMRSP Chap 9 when it's released in 2 days on 18 Sept. http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00MNM36PY Yuri Hime is a bi-monthly magazine (every 2 months), so Yuri Project currently has 6 more chapters to catch up (7 when vol 46 gets scanned).

last edited at Sep 16, 2014 10:08AM

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

I'm honestly not feeling this.
Any chance at real plot development is stunted by "muh rivarly"

The art is nice, the line weight is great and very fluid, but the story is just plain bad.

This. I don't really get that "oh this is interesting" feeling when reading this.
But i'm gonna follow it and see where its going.

Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

Not really that good.
Beniko is too annoying as MC. It's a bit fun when the characters are too angry sometimes, but all the time is just bad and I don't see how it can be fun anyway.

agreed, beniko is way to annoying, picking up a fight when other people don't care.

anyway, i noticed the names. Colours maybe? Aoi - blue, Beniko - red, Kimi - orange, kuroe - black, i dont know about shino, but probably white?

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I somehow feel that Kimi and Shino would make a good couple.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

It feels kind of obvious that the two "harem mistress" will go out at some point and that pairing doesn't click with me. Can't get interested in this one, so will pass. :/

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Eh. Hard to really get a good grasp on an MC and the plot when we have 2 chapters out for it. After 2 chapters I'm rooting for Shino (even though like usual even if there is a side girl who is the better option she won't win just because she isn't the "main" option), but it doesn't say a whole lot after 40ish pages of reference.

But then again, if they get produced for us Engamarish speakers at this rate...hard to say.

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Jesus Christ this one is loud

lmao, I know, right? I know it's just text, but I feel myself getting a headache from reading all of Beniko's lines.

joined Apr 15, 2011

@Ichigo69 - thanks

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Very tiresome to read. Too slow, long and dull. And the main characters are too one-dimensional.

joined Jan 17, 2014

the waiting was too long, i dun no what this manga that i had to read ch1 again lol, still enjoyable, loud or not, cute girl is cute, cute yuri is cute, doesnt make sense or not, cute gir......

joined Aug 8, 2014

Another yuri manga added to my list

Shiznat1
joined Aug 19, 2014

what a beaut

Fb_img_1486457324100_2
joined Jun 16, 2014

well... it looks like this has only 8 chapters, I just saw ch.8 (raw) and it ended with "fin." so that means it ended right?

To reply you must either login or sign up.