Forum › Fallen Angel-sama, Is This Guilty Too? discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Urgh no.I know she wasgetting cheeky but how you decide to go from a simple kiss to what is basically a rape. I'm sorry to call that a rape but that technically what it is. She didn't give consent and beg to stop it multiples times. Yeah you're guilty but the bad kind of guilty.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Damn...

Untitled-1
joined Feb 6, 2017

Guilty...

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

praise fcking deadnoodles

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Deadnoodles is incredible. I love his art and his stories <3

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

::blink:: how is it a pair of wrist bindings not connected to anything restrains the arms so thoroughly in these? the Training Diary was better in this regard >.>

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

Omg yes it got translated!

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

There is another Deadnoodles doujin that hasn't been uploaded yet, I hope it gets here soon.

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

There is another Deadnoodles doujin that hasn't been uploaded yet, I hope it gets here soon.

Oh I hadn't heard about it yet, that's great.

Fatvhoyx0am9qa0
joined Jan 20, 2019

AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa3steyu4rjkilopo0-i'9iipo0-iop90o9p9p9ph

Screenshot_47
joined Apr 24, 2018

I already didn't like threesomes...
This just killed everything for me. Like cool thanks Deadnoodles now my second best Aqours girl is any character other than Mari, Yoshiko and Riko. While Ruby stays in the top spot. I already didn't like YohaRiko but this just killed everything.
Rape, is not a good fucking thing.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

this is really a bummer. ;;

deadnoodles has done some really quality bdsm stuff in the past. in Only My Little Demon, they go out of their way to have a character stop and make sure the other is okay when the she says 'stop'.

bdsm yuri is way too often noncon/dubcon, and it really shouldn't be. here i expected better. i am subscribed to deadnoodles and bdsm so i was super hype to see this in my inbox. how disappointing...

edit: but if you are into bdsm and haven't read Yohaneko Training Diary by deadnoodles, you really should.

last edited at Feb 2, 2020 4:17AM

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

::blink:: how is it a pair of wrist bindings not connected to anything restrains the arms so thoroughly in these? the Training Diary was better in this regard >.>

Despite her rather vocal protests, she seemed to be happily going along with whatever poses they put her in, including a pair of unconnected cuffs somehow holding her arms behind her head.

Given the fact that they also just happened to have a pair of bondage cuffs and a bullet vibe lying around, I'm going with the head canon that this was all prearranged and the cuffs where their take on a safety word. As long as she keeps her arms above her head it means all's good, despite what she might say, but if she brings them down things stop.

You can't prove I'm wrong.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

OK then, so the sole fact she protest and ask to stop all time long was for nothing. Just for show. I don't think she was "happily going along" like at what moment of her protest she was happy ?

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

GUILTY

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

She wasn't even happy in the end, let's just call it as what it is: rape. Maybe rape play.

4fe5eecd-bb71-4108-8d32-020d4e723c02
joined Oct 3, 2018

It’s great that folks are discussing this (sincerely) but I wonder why the disparity between this doujin and the tremendous number of manga on this site that get maybe one or two mentions of discomfort in their comment threads re: noncon/dubcon scenarios.

last edited at Feb 2, 2020 5:27PM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

JazzLafayette posted:

It’s great that folks are discussing this (sincerely) but I have to wonder why the disparity between this doujin and the tremendous amount of manga on this site that gets maybe one or two mentions of discomfort in the comments re: noncon/dubcon scenarios.

It's actually in a lot of scenarios.
I just don't like it when trust is not depicted in my BDSM

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

IT GOT TRANSLATED OMG

Smallpred
joined Jun 29, 2015

Guilty or innocent?
INNOCENT! Feed it to the sharkticons...

Always have mixed feelings with Deadnoodles, I love his art but I'm not big on BDSM in general.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

OK then, so the sole fact she protest and ask to stop all time long was for nothing. Just for show. I don't think she was "happily going along" like at what moment of her protest she was happy ?

I mean, that is largely the point of a safe-word, right? It allows someone to put up a protest "just for show" while still maintaining a way to actually stop things if they go to far.

She wasn't even happy in the end, let's just call it as what it is: rape. Maybe rape play.

The heart in her final speech balloon would seem to indicate she was teasing or at least somewhat happy with the outcome.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

The heart in her final speech balloon would seem to indicate she was teasing or at least somewhat happy with the outcome.

Before anyone says it, yes, the heart was in the raw too.

Lumity%20kiss%203%20low%20byte
joined Aug 9, 2019

I mean, that is largely the point of a safe-word, right? It allows someone to put up a protest "just for show" while still maintaining a way to actually stop things if they go to far.

Yeah but, I mean, there wasn't any safe words.

Sweet Dangus McGee
Jung%20freud%202
joined Jul 2, 2017

all right is something being lost in translation here, what the hell do they keep going on about "Guilty"

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

all right is something being lost in translation here, what the hell do they keep going on about "Guilty"

I haven't actually seen Sunshine but I'm guessing it's just a case of Japanese westaboos/westaboo characters only vaguely understanding some english word and throwing it around willy-nilly to sound cool.

To reply you must either login or sign up.