Forum › An Easy Introduction to Love Triangles (To Pass the Exam!) discussion

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Luminous Blue vibe..

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Never been a big polyamory fan but I'll read it because canno.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I'm so fucking excited about this! I love Canno's stuff and I'm extremely ready to dig into poly as a main theme/conflict instead of just something for the last minute.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

I'm so fucking excited about this! I love Canno's stuff and I'm extremely ready to dig into poly as a main theme/conflict instead of just something for the last minute.

We barely even get it as something last minute usually.

joined Dec 30, 2018

Very good I approve

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

True, even when it feels like it could really work, it's just not usually an author's first thought for an endgame.

Also, I don't know about you, but I'm already relating to Rin pretty hard.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

True, even when it feels like it could really work, it's just not usually an author's first thought for an endgame.

I'm relating to both the MC and the tutor already. Falling for someone, thinking I'm monoamorous, and then starting to fall for someone else out of nowhere and just going wait what. And also being polyamorous but that not meshing with the people you like and being sad and wondering if there's something wrong with you, and feeling like you need to love multiple people to feel fulfilled. Been there on both counts.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

I do wonder why the title says it's going to be a love triangle when it's otherwise quite upfront about the endgame being poly

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

I do wonder why the title says it's going to be a love triangle when it's otherwise quite upfront about the endgame being poly

I think it's a tongue-in-cheek joke about how the love triangle will be resolved easily - by polyamory. That's my guess at least.

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

Well It's Canno stuff, you knew what happened to the 3 girls on Her pervious work?
Luminous=Blue intensifies

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I'm relating to both the MC and the tutor already. Falling for someone, thinking I'm monoamorous, and then starting to fall for someone else out of nowhere and just going wait what. And also being polyamorous but that not meshing with the people you like and being sad and wondering if there's something wrong with you, and feeling like you need to love multiple people to feel fulfilled. Been there on both counts.

It really sucks when you can feel something great with someone, but they're hard mono. Also, convincing people that you legit cannot do monoamory is awkward, shitty, and painful.

So let's look forward to some of THAT angst!

joined Jul 4, 2018

Need this shirt for many reasons and on multiple levels.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Having picked up AnoKiss after dropping (pausing) it 10 chapters in like 6 months ago, and having just finished the polyamory chapters... I'm really, really looking forward to this now. Even more so than I was when I first read the chapter.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Oh them tropes, a bit cheesey and corny.... But I am a fan of nachos so its fine.... Also a fan of the poly.... needs to be more poly Yuri magas in this world. Awaiting more chapters to see how this develops

last edited at Feb 2, 2020 1:46AM

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

Seeing that this is about consenting love between humans, and most of the time heavy in sexual element, shouldn't that be "polyerosy" instead of "polyphilia"?

last edited at Feb 2, 2020 3:50AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

That was phoned in from the start.

But cute nonetheless.

But I can't see how Canno can avoid drama...

^ most of the time heavy in sexual element? I see you don't understand anything about it.

last edited at Feb 2, 2020 3:50AM

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

So I'm strongly relying on the tags here. This feels like it's going to be heavy drama, but the tags say comedy and not that, so I'm putting my faith in you tags and hoping the next chapters come out soon to prove that faith.

joined Jun 12, 2015

cries in French 

We managed to get Octave now, so everything can happen now !! (In 10 years maybe)

Ayuyu
joined Dec 20, 2016

Has been waiting for this! I really liked the polyamory arc in AnoKiss

last edited at Feb 2, 2020 5:16AM

Qbe6q6nw4kw
joined Oct 17, 2016

Eh, out of all things on Dynasty, polyamory is the only one that really isn't my cup of pee.

joined Jan 21, 2015

Oh my god, a polyamory series from Canno!? Surprised her editor would even let her go there. I like that the "you can love more than one person" theme is explicit from the start so it shouldn't devolve into endless love triangle angst. Hopefully.

joined Jan 5, 2020

Another drama

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Yesssssssssss.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

AAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT. Also I doubt it's gonna be cheating into polyamory, because it sounds like the tutor has been explicit about being polyamorous - hopefully that means the senpai is okay with it too and it'll progress well, with only our MC's roadblocks acting as a problem, without multiple characters being bad about stuff, but we'll see. I'm just hoping the series continues after everyone gets together instead of ending then, I'd love to see established relationship polyamory oh my god.

Established relationship polyamory is my goddamn unicorn

Ao3
joined Apr 23, 2019

...............im SLIGHTLY uncomfortable but also...slightly into it?

To reply you must either login or sign up.