Forum › Scenes from A Formal Arrangement discussion

drpepperfan Admin
Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Holy shit, started back in 2014, I think I read some of that way back when, when I went through my Frozen phase. Now kinda iffy on the whole Elsanna thing in general since I don't like incest, even when it's non-incest AUs. Wild.

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

150k word fic, damn thats dedication

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

INCOHERENT SCREAMING I had to double check if I read the title correctly. I love A Formal Arrangement ;__;

joined Mar 5, 2019

Based on this fanfiction. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10023938/1/A-Formal-Arrangement

Here I go down the rabbit hole.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

The very definition of wincest.

Elsanna is a favorite of mine. It's impossible for me not to ship them. I really like their pairing.

In fact, here's a nice drawing of Elsa & Anna tackling the 22 kisses challenge:

joined Apr 6, 2019

Based on this fanfiction. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10023938/1/A-Formal-Arrangement

That fanfic writer, Requ, sure is lucky: her works are so popular they get translated to Russian, Chinese and Korean... and she even has fans among Korean doujin artists, who are willing to illustrate her story!

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Woohoo! Same energy

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

This is my all time favorite fanfic of these two that isnt incest. I realllly wish it would update again but its been years T_T

20210421_115600
joined Aug 7, 2013

....and it still isn't done. the entire elsanna fandom has been waiting for an update from Requ ;__; it's still one of the best elsanna fanfics out there.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Did anyone else feel miffed to see Anna's hair all pinned up when she ascended to Queen?

last edited at Jan 31, 2020 6:29AM

1509799_439366076230129_8372175658272119650_n
joined Apr 8, 2013

okay but its kissing the tag incest

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Yes

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

I stopped checking this fic after it stopped updating for months.

Edit: yup looks like it's still dead. Imagine having a fic so popular people draw fanart of it and dropping it anyway...

last edited at Jan 31, 2020 8:53AM

joined Jun 25, 2017

Cute!!!!

joined Feb 23, 2016

Woah

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

....and it still isn't done. the entire elsanna fandom has been waiting for an update from Requ ;__; it's still one of the best elsanna fanfics out there.

Omg haha, a whole new world has opened up to me

joined Jul 23, 2019

Elsanna is a favorite of mine. It's impossible for me not to ship them. I really like their pairing.

In fact, here's a nice drawing of Elsa & Anna tackling the 22 kisses challenge:

https://i.imgur.com/ccigapo.jpg

I have no clue what the 22 kisses challenge is, but that set of panels of Elsa and Anna kissing in many different ways is SO HOT!!! <3

Ao3
joined Apr 23, 2019

Holy shit this is one of my favourite fics-

And on the incest thing yes its gross but theyre fictional AND lesbians,,, so no mutant babies.

Dynasty-edited-winter-pharm
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 29, 2010

I stopped checking this fic after it stopped updating for months.

Edit: yup looks like it's still dead. Imagine having a fic so popular people draw fanart of it and dropping it anyway...

yeah it really bothers me that an unfinished fanfic gets so much attention while other completed fanfics languish in obscurity.

Yukari%20sweet%20-%20copy
joined Nov 24, 2016

given it's a dead fic by 4 years, should those of us not yet invested stay away i.e. is the cake a lie?

Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

This fic is a GEM (it should be called “Sexual Tension and miscommunication: an Elsanna fanfiction” tho xD) for those who haven’t read it... do it for the sake of enjoying it... do it knowing it’s incomplete... but it is a good treat c: ( I’ve reread it so many times cuz there are scenes, and I mean neatly every chapter, that just have you going UNF!!) but I’ve never agreed more with anyone as I have with that last statement in a rectangle in this fanart compilation xD

joined Mar 5, 2019

This fic is a GEM (it should be called “Sexual Tension and miscommunication: an Elsanna fanfiction” tho xD) for those who haven’t read it... do it for the sake of enjoying it... do it knowing it’s incomplete... but it is a good treat c: ( I’ve reread it so many times cuz there are scenes, and I mean neatly every chapter, that just have you going UNF!!) but I’ve never agreed more with anyone as I have with that last statement in a rectangle in this fanart compilation xD

D-Do they have sex??? I'm on chapter 11, and I want to diiiiiieeee

Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

Also for anyone looking for some good complete and/or “alive” Elsanna fanfics... I just finished Golden Snowflake by Talkpillow (not related, good action, unpredictable, sort of fairytale) bumpy begging but it gets better c: ... aaaaaaaaand not for the faint of heart... Fractal the Future by Jessica-x (super wincest in the worst way possible... really a la Taiyaki’s “1 x 1/2” BTTF meets Frozen in a morally conflicting but incredibly entertaining way) here waiting for part III to come out...

Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

D-Do they have sex??? I'm on chapter 11, and I want to diiiiiieeee

My friend... they haven’t... eternal hiatus got in the way

To reply you must either login or sign up.