Forum › Yuru Oyako discussion

joined Feb 23, 2016

Taiyaki needs help.

I woke up from a very long nap, and only to start reading the recent ones... and find this... If she’s putting herself in for fun she really does need help xD her fantasy is Making her self in the story..

But that part with both of the mothers was fun though xD Ayako totally gave in

last edited at Jan 29, 2020 9:20PM

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

Now imagine a collab between Taiyaki and Itou Hachi.

I'm actually surprised we haven't had much double divorce, double mom yuri with some step-sister love as a side dish. Also, make all of them actually blood related that comes as a special reveal at some point.

A oneshot like that does actually exist. Its on here, but I forgot the name.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Dang if this is canon then my theory... Wait. WAIT. IT STILL IS POSSIBLE. Oh wait. Not really cuz if Miyuki is into Asuka and knows she's her half sister then that whole hubby divorce is a scam.

THIS IS NOT HELPING, TAIYAKI-SENSEI!

Canon for what ? You realise those two characters don't appear in 1x1/2 right ? It's just Taiyaka making the two moms and the two daughters talkings toe ach others because of the similarity. The things happening here never happen in 1x1/2. That's not hard to understand.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Freaking boomers dont get it. Its totally in for young people to sleep with their parents now. Its 2020 get with the program!

last edited at Jan 29, 2020 9:40PM

joined Sep 6, 2018

Add in Mochi au Lait and think of the shenanigans that could happen

Dear God.

May they collectively take a crack at it, and bring yuri goodness to this world.

Amen.

Images%20(24)
joined Feb 11, 2015

I'm actually surprised we haven't had much double divorce, double mom yuri with some step-sister love as a side dish. Also, make all of them actually blood related that comes as a special reveal at some point.

Don't forget the animal ears, either

Taiyaki needs help.

Help writing all this incest yuri, right? :P

AND I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Dang if this is canon then my theory... Wait. WAIT. IT STILL IS POSSIBLE. Oh wait. Not really cuz if Miyuki is into Asuka and knows she's her half sister then that whole hubby divorce is a scam.

Canon for what ? You realise those two characters don't appear in 1x1/2 right ? It's just Taiyaka making the two moms and the two daughters talkings toe ach others because of the similarity. The things happening here never happen in 1x1/2. That's not hard to understand.

Look, I'm pretty sure she was just joking...

I'm pretty sure she is not.

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

LOL this was amusing. I’m excited for Taiyaki finally getting published in a Yuri Drill anthology (she was excited about it on her Twitter too). The last page with Ayako and Sakura was great

last edited at Jan 29, 2020 10:50PM

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Maby even Kodama and Taiyaki, then the parents could even still be together for twice the fun. Everyone could even have huge... personalities

joined Nov 7, 2013

taoyaki sensei strikes again. hahaha. i'm sure i'm not supposed to like this but guess i'm already beyond saving. i'll probably write my own as well.

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

oof

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

There was a one-shot about this (though without them all being blood-related): https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yurikon_ch03

joined Apr 15, 2018

I love Taiyaki but.. She really likes mom x daughter stuff huh.

Taiyaki's gender is not known, per Manga-Updates, so it's possible that HE really likes that stuff.

Fatvhoyx0am9qa0
joined Jan 20, 2019

:)

a full collab would be a bunch of loli animal asuka twins and mom

joined Jan 24, 2020

Taiyaki's gender is not known, per Manga-Updates, so it's possible that HE really likes that stuff.

Manga-Updates apparently hasn't been edited to reflect it, but Taiyaki is definitely a woman. There was an interview she did a while back where she said she was, and IIRC talked about being a lesbian. It's linked somewhere in the 1 x 1/2 thread, and is in Spanish.

(Also, in response to some other discussion in this thread, in that interview she said that her relationship with her own mother is normal. She clearly has a pretty major kink for the mother/daughter scenario, but I'm pretty sure it's like that kind of kink usually is, where it's not something one would actually want to do in reality at all. In contrast to some other mangaka, I've never gotten the sense from her work that there's a wish-fulfillment element to it or that any of the characters are self-inserts.)

joined Feb 14, 2019

I'm sorry but I can't and don't wanna imagine myself with my mom shivers

When you are reading middle/high school manga are you imagining yourself with schoolgirls? (Maybe I don't want to know).

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Add in Mochi au Lait and think of the shenanigans that could happen

I would pay good money to see this.

Then world peace will reign lol.

joined Oct 10, 2016

Look, I'm pretty sure she was just joking...

I'm pretty sure she is not.

I am not joking, I am seriously confused over what is going on and who is with whom and what are their real relations. For now I see a gigantic circle of some certified families and some not so certified (vide Miyuki is into Asuka, Asuka is into Ayako but Ayako seems into Miyuki who for me except for being childhood friend also seems related to Asuka in some way)

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Manga-Updates apparently hasn't been edited to reflect it, but Taiyaki is definitely a woman. There was an interview she did a while back where she said she was, and IIRC talked about being a lesbian. It's linked somewhere in the 1 x 1/2 thread, and is in Spanish.

(Also, in response to some other discussion in this thread, in that interview she said that her relationship with her own mother is normal. She clearly has a pretty major kink for the mother/daughter scenario, but I'm pretty sure it's like that kind of kink usually is, where it's not something one would actually want to do in reality at all. In contrast to some other mangaka, I've never gotten the sense from her work that there's a wish-fulfillment element to it or that any of the characters are self-inserts.)

Thanks for this bit. Makes me wish I can read Spanish.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

@EvelineClariss
@Goggled Anon

Thank you very much!

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

I posted it with the points I thought were more important.
https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/12835-1-x-discussion?page=85#forum_post_521881

Av
joined Jun 7, 2013

Lmao! That Ayako cameo :'DDD

joined Jan 9, 2019

I posted it with the points I thought were more important.
https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/12835-1-x-discussion?page=85#forum_post_521881

Thank you for this! Didn't know this interview exists

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I'm sorry but I can't and don't wanna imagine myself with my mom shivers

When you are reading middle/high school manga are you imagining yourself with schoolgirls? (Maybe I don't want to know).

I never got this.. Why would it make you think about yourself in the same situation?

Do you get traumatized if you read a war book because you have to imagine yourself in the horrors of war? If you read a book about ninja do you none stop think about being a ninja ? If you read a regular yuri do you always imagine if that was you?

I have never ever done that even once. These are stories about other people in the own situation- it has no direct baring on my life. I would have to actively say 'let me imagine if i was in that situation' and why would you most of the time? Does that mean you cant watch horror? They would traumatize you I guess?

Nope, I don't get it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.