Forum › Her Kiss - Infectious Lust discussion

joined Dec 5, 2019

Don't play with my heart like that by putting up a new chapter, has yuri-ism gone back to the manga or someone else picked it up? of, gods forbid, it was just for the extra.

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

That was a juicy peach.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

That was a juicy peach.

I think it was a plum.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Not like it matters much, but it's hard to eat a peach without peeling it, so yes, that's probably a plum.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Not like it matters much, but it's hard to eat a peach without peeling it, so yes, that's probably a plum.

I have never known anyone to peel a fresh peach except for baking in pies, cobbler, etc.; they’re commonly sliced for eating by hand.

That said, plums certainly are usually considerably juicier than peaches, which would explain the moisture extravaganza on the grass.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

I have never known anyone to peel a fresh peach except for baking in pies, cobbler, etc.; they’re commonly sliced for eating by hand.

Seriously? Don't you think peaches have thick skin? Maybe it's just a cultural thing but where I live we always peel the peach before eating it.

last edited at Jan 16, 2020 6:57AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Seriously? Don't you think peaches have thick skin? Maybe it's just a cultural thing but where I live we always peel the peach before eating it.

I'm sure you're right--it must be cultural. But yes, sliced or bitten into whole except for cooking (or when canned or frozen).

Of course, I've seen people from England eat a hot dog on a bun with a knife and fork, so go figure.

last edited at Jan 16, 2020 7:51AM

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

In my experience, you peel a peach sometimes, if there's spots on the skin or if you don't want to deal with the fuzzy texture (often for a kid for example, though I have issues with it to this day, stupid autism and its "oh you're gonna be weird about a bunch of textures especially in food" stuff), but it's perfectly normal not to (like when hiking sometimes, in my personal experience).

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

I shall have to try eating it without peeling sometime.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I shall have to try eating it without peeling sometime.

If the fruit is especially ripe and juicy, try it with a friend.

https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/44996/goblin-market

joined Dec 13, 2018

how the fuck did they eat an apple like that

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Right? I had no idea people just bite right through the outside of oranges like that.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Right? I had no idea people just bite right through the outside of oranges like that.

I mean, they have to have some impressive jaw strength to just get in on a watermelon like they did without difficulty.

11av3
joined May 28, 2018

Isn't it peach, tho?

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Oh shit another new chapter???
Also oh my god Micchan is just me (not sniffing my friends clothes, being very in love with 2 friends who are dating eachother. poor girl).

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

On the one hand, they could do so much with Micchan and it'd be so funny. On the other hand, anything that has to do with Micchan would take time away from our MCs. This is the eternal dilemma of side characters.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Ayane's house in next chapter. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

For some reason I thought this series had ended long ago and the extra chapter was just an extra... bUT IT'S ACTUALLY ONGOING omg I'm so happeh it's so wholesome and soft ;-;

Img_os7f7k
joined Oct 6, 2018

Is funny to see people over serious about the fruit

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Feels like this manga has been going on forever but we still know nothing of Ayane. I really hope that changes soon.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I mean, they have to have some impressive jaw strength to just get in on a watermelon like they did without difficulty.

Not to mention that she actually managed to squeeze the juices out of that coconut

last edited at Jan 18, 2020 3:39AM

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Ah it is really nice seeing this continued. Am afraid for the upcoming drama though...

joined Jul 12, 2018

Ah it is really nice seeing this continued. Am afraid for the upcoming drama though...

totally agree! the fact that ayane was hospitalised worry me a lot! i see the cheap drama from vampire chan x kohai san striking . i sincerly hope this author don't chose the shitty path of: she's seriously ill and will die soon so let's enjoy the time we have left. that would be so cheap! and make the story so pointless!

last edited at Jan 18, 2020 6:06AM

joined Dec 4, 2017

THANKYOU God!! TT finally it updated!! ty translator and team!

joined Dec 30, 2018

That granny damn...

To reply you must either login or sign up.