Forum › Nishizumi-san is Hopeless 2 discussion

__tachibana_hibiki_senki_zesshou_symphogear_drawn_by_namayon
joined Jul 14, 2017

"How lewd" -Nishizumi Miho

This is some real good stuff.

The afterword makes an explanation on why Yukari didn't appear at all in these two books. But the author/artist said that while they don't have any planned works at the moment, the next one might feature Yukari :o

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Not quite as good as the first part, but there's progress!

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

tfw you realize that Hana has been there since page 7
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nishizumi_san_is_hopeless_2#7

joined Jun 30, 2015

Intense exercise? What kind of diet that requires THAT intense exercise?

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

i need more

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

freaking eagle eyes dude

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

I think there was a sample of their intense diet in part one.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

I actually caught that from the beginning, but was weirded out by how Mako didn't notice at all (she was facing upwards when she woke up and opened her eyes; Hana should've been at least in her peripheral vision), so I wondered if it was accidentally left over from an earlier draft.

... You're kidding, right? The previous part should've made it clear that this is a lie to cover up the fact that they've been fucking like bunnies and Hana had no respect for the fact that someone was calling Saori (then again, you'd think Saori would yell at Hana to stop so that she can answer Mako, because why the hell would Mako call in the dead of the night if it wasn't important?).

joined Jun 30, 2015

... You're kidding, right? The previous part should've made it clear that this is a lie to cover up the fact that they've been fucking like bunnies and Hana had no respect for the fact that someone was calling Saori (then again, you'd think Saori would yell at Hana to stop so that she can answer Mako, because why the hell would Mako call in the dead of the night if it wasn't important?).

I was making a joke, but wev

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

The obvious explanation is that Saori was a sweaty, unconscious mess at the time.
Or that she was too loud and neither of them noticed.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

i hope there is more from this author, i love the art

joined Apr 15, 2018

Okay, no way do I buy Shiho being that nice to Alice.

But the reveal that Hana has been listening to Mako's early morning monologue is just laugh out loud hilarious, so I'll forgive it.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Okay, no way do I buy Shiho being that nice to Alice.

But the reveal that Hana has been listening to Mako's early morning monologue is just laugh out loud hilarious, so I'll forgive it.

Going by the MahoChovy comic, Yawarackaverse Shiho is significantly nicer outside of tankery than canon Shiho is. She'd probably ruthlessly go all-out on Alice in tankery-related activities, but as soon as they go back into the "normal" sphere of life, she'd just be Chiyo Shimada's old school/college friend who is Alice's unofficial aunt/godmother.

last edited at Feb 1, 2020 12:57PM

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

Lovely.
I'd like to see a Saori x Hana doujin from that person. Seems like some there's some interesting stuffs happening offscreen.

joined Mar 5, 2019

Lovely.
I'd like to see a Saori x Hana doujin from that person. Seems like some there's some interesting stuffs happening offscreen.

Could we make it onscreen?

Eqdbyreu8aaiibl
joined Oct 4, 2017

Good stuff, let MihoMako ship sets sail.

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

'intense diet' indeed <3

To reply you must either login or sign up.