Forum › Delete discussion

joined Jul 3, 2014

After 'Your Fault', and the comments from this doujin on Yuri-ism, I'm anticipating some super delicious tears from some very fragile, emotionally unbalanced souls pretty soon.

****grabs popcorn tub****

last edited at Sep 11, 2014 8:48PM

New%20pic2
joined Jul 6, 2012

munch munch you better not let me down

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

After 'Your Fault', and the comments from this doujin on Yuri-ism, I'm anticipating some super delicious tears from some very fragile, emotionally unbalanced souls pretty soon.

****grabs popcorn tub****

Really?... I read it on release and... It honestly did nothing to me...

Also, that cover would be really different if it was Het xD

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

^ Glad to know I'm not the only one who thought that.

joined Apr 14, 2013

Something different is always nice

joined Feb 28, 2014

Friendly reminder before I even say anything. Calling something bad doesn't mean you're mad.

And that's exactly what this was. Bad. The characters did not even exist past a superficial level. Sayaka's whole character was her single minded lust for Kyousuke's dick. And everyone else in the story were just blank slates there for Sayaka to vent her senseless anger on. You could take the names out of the dialog and you'd never know who these people are.

OK. Now you're free to call me mad and butthurt all you want.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Friendly reminder before I even say anything. Calling something bad doesn't mean you're mad.

And that's exactly what this was. Bad. The characters did not even exist past a superficial level. Sayaka's whole character was her single minded lust for Kyousuke's dick. And everyone else in the story were just blank slates there for Sayaka to vent her senseless anger on. You could take the names out of the dialog and you'd never know who these people are.

OK. Now you're free to call me mad and butthurt all you want.

I wasn't particularly impressed with this one myself, so I'm not going to be calling names any time soon.

joined Mar 3, 2014

So what was the point of this story? If it was trying to send a message it failed. All it managed to do was bastardize the characters. Because the message was based on a faulty premise.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

The story itself is very bad what makes it really good is the reactions to it on several boards. You just have to love people loosing their shit over a douijin.

joined Mar 3, 2014

The story itself is very bad what makes it really good is the reactions to it on several boards. You just have to love people loosing their shit over a douijin.

Oh, you called it bad. Guess that means you're loosing your shit over it too.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

does this really seem so bad?
i never expect a great plot from few pages of dj, but the artist really tried and manage to build a somewhat foul atmosphere around the few characters,
there's no bottomline or message, but i sure feel something after read this, it's not a pleasant feelings, but i's not the important thing,
and the art is original and good

joined Mar 3, 2014

but the artist really tried and manage to build a somewhat foul atmosphere around the few characters

Why is this something that should be praised? The artist is going out of their way to say the characters are bad people.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'd say someone stroking themselves at t he very thought that someone might be so uncool as to care about characters, story or themes is a much, much more pathetic sight.

joined Nov 11, 2010

I do get the feeling that people posing like this is an objectively 'bad' story are mad. The question of a doujin's quality isn't as simple as "this character is OOC, burn it." I wonder at the fact that all of you take Homura's "It was all you" comment at face value in the first place. The fact is, we know Homu is fucked up. We also know that her world is likely to be fucked up too. The premise of this doujin seems to be that Homu lets PMs' soul gems degenerate to the point of witchery before feeding them to QB (presumably for the sake of energy to maintain the happiness of Madoka's world). Under such circumstances, where the state of Sayaka's soul gem naturally deteriorated, her behaviour wasn't OOC at all.

You could say that the story's themes are unpleasant, or that the portrayal of Homura's character is pessimistic. However, it was the original series which 'went there' and put out those themes in the first place. Do I prefer stories where Homura's love doesn't end up hurting every last person except Madoka? Sure. But some of you need to suck it up and accept that some stories with endings which are not all rainbows and unicorns do exist and are legit.

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Hey I spend the night with the guy you love, asking you for help.

How ignorant can one be.
Great read!

last edited at Aug 26, 2015 9:52AM

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Also, that cover would be really different if it was Het xD

:DDDD:D God, just wow :DDDDD

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

What made people mad about this? I'm sort of confused actually. It is OOC, it doesn't portray either Sayaka or Homura in a good light, but I mean it's not like the original work doesn't already touch on those things. It's not like it isn't true that Sayaka has a dark side to her which when placed in a different world could manifest in even more hurtful ways. It's not like Homura hasn't done fucked up, selfish shit to trap Madoka. So while I would not want to reread this or even like it, I think it is compelling for exploring those sides of them in an exaggerated setting with the circumstances built for it.

It was still really gross though when Sayaka basically rapes Hitomi. And Kyouko would NOT have just grabbed Sayaka and kissed her after the bullshit Sayaka was pulling on her. In a work of OOC characters I think she was the most OOC. "It doesn't bother me at all" my ass. She's the one who chases after Sayaka's witch demanding to know if it wasn't Sayaka who had believed in heroes and justice or whatever.

Oh well. I still like it for being one of those "let's see how fucked up the characters can get" stories.

joined Feb 24, 2019

I can't say I have a ton of problems with the story being told or the character representations (I've read far worse on both fronts), but I will say I didn't enjoy this read. There were some good lines of dialogue and I liked the art, but overall it didn't do much for me except make me want to read more enjoyable doujins instead. So "meh," I guess?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm just glad is not another Delete My Account thread

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

This was dark in a way I by no means expected, even from MadoMagi... The art didn't help either... The characters were also made much shallower than I like...

To reply you must either login or sign up.