Forum › KAGERI-HIBI×MIKU Omnibus discussion

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Quick rundown for those unfamiliar with the Kageri Saku Senkō event from Symphogear XD Unlimited.
Hibiki starts feeling unwell, which is revealed to be because her soul is linked with another Hibiki from a parallel world, who is referred to here as "Grey Bikki" but generally referred to by Western fans as "EdgeBikki". GB is a lot more angsty than regular Hibiki because in her world, she didn't have Miku around to support her during all the shit she went through for being the only survivor of the Zweiwing incident. In order to save her Hibiki, Miku uses the Shenshoujing Symphogear relic from GB's world to help her open up and get through her struggles. At the end of the event, GB reunites with her own Miku, who had moved away from the Zweiwing incident, and cute hugs resume.

tl;dr XDU has a lot of parallel world shenanigans and shippers couldn't be happier.

last edited at Jan 8, 2020 8:12PM

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

EdgeBikki is great.

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Man prime Miku is thirsty af for EdgeBikki. I don't know how prime Bikki isn't the least bit worried

joined Oct 27, 2018

The casual sexism ruined the mood

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Obviously a foursome of two Mikus and two Hibikis is the only answer.

Icon3
joined Dec 17, 2017

Same for me. Jeez, author and Miku both seemed so unhinged.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Quick rundown for those unfamiliar with the Kageri Saku Senkō event from Symphogear XD Unlimited.
Hibiki starts feeling unwell, which is revealed to be because her soul is linked with another Hibiki from a parallel world, who is referred to here as "Grey Bikki" but generally referred to by Western fans as "EdgeBikki". GB is a lot more angsty than regular Hibiki because in her world, she didn't have Miku around to support her during all the shit she went through for being the only survivor of the Zweiwing incident. In order to save her Hibiki, Miku uses the Shenshoujing Symphogear relic from GB's world to help her open up and get through her struggles. At the end of the event, GB reunites with her own Miku, who had moved away from the Zweiwing incident, and cute hugs resume.

tl;dr XDU has a lot of parallel world shenanigans and shippers couldn't be happier.

Thanks for the information, is good to see someone worrying for this sort of thing.

And this was a great way to start the year!

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

nice jojo reference on page three

last edited at Jan 9, 2020 3:28AM

joined Jan 2, 2020

If there's one event from XDU that I would like to be animated, it would be this one. Grey Hibiki is really interesting to look at, her life without Miku and her interactions with the others. Not to mention her deep voice compared to our Hibiki. Makes me want to hear how her screams would sound like.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Telling someone to wear clean underwear is sexist?

Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018

I'm guessing they mean the whole "women must care about their appearance and be ultra feminine at all times".

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I'm guessing they mean the whole "women must care about their appearance and be ultra feminine at all times".

Yeah but even without being feminine, you change underwear more often than 2 or 3 days and you don't wear them inside out.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

I like how the noise at the pool appeared to just be hanging out and enjoying themselves.

joined Jul 3, 2014

Yeah but even without being feminine, you change underwear more often than 2 or 3 days and you don't wear them inside out.

And you should cure your image regardless of gender, no?

joined Mar 1, 2018

I want more of thissss

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

C.... could you tell me what I need to watch or read in order to get the order right and stuff?

Also, even though I lack a deeper understanding of what is going on, I did literally LOL @ the accidental reverse landing strip Hibiki got.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

C.... could you tell me what I need to watch or read in order to get the order right and stuff?

https://unlimited.poweris.moe/ (story in question is Event 5)

last edited at Jan 9, 2020 5:00PM

Ayuwaka
joined May 27, 2018

Why original Miku look worse than paralel Miku?? This is cannot be true.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Glorious

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

I want to thank this doujin for my life. This is everything I needed.

joined Aug 7, 2020

soooooooooooooooooooooooooo, is shaving and changing underwear every 1 or 2 days considered sexist now??

weird times we live in

To reply you must either login or sign up.