Forum › Slow Start discussion

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I wonder what Eiko needed all those photos of Kamuri and Sensei for

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

US sues Japan for copyright infringement on sexual harassment ...

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

@Yuriloveisbestlove

Ch. 83 tells me to just accept EikoxKamuri but ch 84 pulled me right back to EnamixEiko.

Buddy, this chapter is a light lead us to the legendary threesome. And I have high hope for it :9

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I see that the triangle has been resolved by becoming a threesome. All limits removed, full speed ahead.

Also damn, Sensei, you have no shame at all.

joined Apr 8, 2018

It's not a threesome when Kamuri is Eiko's support in life, while Enami is her sexual/love interest.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Ch. 83 tells me to just accept EikoxKamuri but ch 84 pulled me right back to EnamixEiko.

Join the darkness thought, it's fun. Eiko x Kamu is the best option.

Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

Eiko x Kamuri chapter followed by an Eiko x Sensei chapter, not even the author can decide which one they like more!

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

Eiko and sensei just make this manga gayer

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Excuse me but who are those characters again ? Who is Ootoni ? And why Hana is put on the backseat ? AGAIN.

Edit : also it's a huge patch of chapters in less than a week. Did all this chapters was finish but never uploaded ? Or did /u/ really work on those 6 chapters in 1 week ?

last edited at Jan 3, 2020 8:15PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Excuse me but who are those characters again ? Who is Ootoni ? And why Hana is put on the backseat ? AGAIN.

Edit : also it's a huge patch of chapters in less than a week. Did all this chapters was finish but never uploaded ? Or did /u/ really work on those 6 chapters in 1 week ?

These are Tsuzu's classmates that are making their debut in this very chapter. As for the fast releases, mycropen, the typesetter, had recently finished up the series they were translating, Cosmo Familia, thus giving them time to catch up on typesetting the Slow Start translations (we'll be up to date with the digital RAWs come next chapter).

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Tama saves the day once again, Tsukun being a year older than Tsuzu is certainly troublesome for their relationship.

Cliffhanger for Eiko wearing the maid outfit, she really is the most important character if she needs build up like that.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

she really is the most important character if she needs build up like that.

I mean, lately it feel like it. EIko kinda stole the spotlight of Hana as the MC as poor girl is now a side character.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^Hana is the new Akarin.

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

^ Hanariiin!
Slow Start hajimatte yooo!
Hey, it can work.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

"Ah, so this is where I stashed my emergency supplies of lolis..."

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

It's nice to see Eiko and Tama agree on something.

So Kamu thinks she can follow Eiko forever, let's see how that plays out when the time comes, I don't think she can, but it's too soon to conclude anything from her situation. At least her advice will surely help Tsukun and Tsuzu, those 2 are much more set in stone.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

And this catches us up with the RAWs.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

So Kamu thinks she can follow Eiko forever, let's see how that plays out when the time comes, I don't think she can, but it's too soon to conclude anything from her situation.

Why she can't thought ? We've time and time they need each other and not only Kamu needing Eiko.I mean, not forever cause it's not possible but i'm sure they can stay together for a long time. Unlike Sensei if Eiko did nothing by the end of it, not that i believe Sensei will accept Eiko's confession (jk since it's unfortunaly the author favorite pairing, they will probably end up together).

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Why she can't thought ? We've time and time they need each other and not only Kamu needing Eiko.I mean, not forever cause it's not possible but i'm sure they can stay together for a long time. Unlike Sensei if Eiko did nothing by the end of it, not that i believe Sensei will accept Eiko's confession (jk since it's unfortunaly the author favorite pairing, they will probably end up together).

Because Eiko and Kamu need each other for different reasons, Kamu has to do something different to what she's doing right now if she really wants Eiko to accept her, just holding hands innocently won't do, if she doesn't try to copy the kind of stuff Eiko and Sensei pull on each other, she'll be eventually be left behind or maybe stay with her, but Eiko will see forever as a child/daughter.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

but Eiko will see forever as a child/daughter.

That's cute to think that way when the last couple of chapter have shown Eiko being gloomy and lightening up only when she hugs Kamu, it almost feel like it's the opposite.

Kamu has to do something different to what she's doing right now if she really wants Eiko to accept her, just holding hands innocently won't do, if she doesn't try to copy the kind of stuff Eiko and Sensei pull on each other,

They're childhood friend. She doesn't need to do anything, they already have a special relationship on their own and Kamu have done more stuff with Eiko than Eiko with Sensei. Don't let the ship blind you.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

That's cute to think that way when the last couple of chapter have shown Eiko being gloomy and lightening up only when she hugs Kamu, it almost feel like it's the opposite.

Eiko loves Kamu in a platonic way, that's pretty clear with what you're saying, Kamu has never made Eiko's heart beat faster, in fact it's the opposite because when Sensei does anything to Eiko, she hugs Kamu to calm herself down, in short Kamu is the opposite of exciting for Eiko, she even wanted to dress her in a maid outfit this chapter because how cutely childish she'd look in it.

They're childhood friend. She doesn't need to do anything, they already have a special relationship on their own and Kamu have done more stuff with Eiko than Eiko with Sensei. Don't let the ship blind you.

Not only childhood friends never win, but they only were together for a few days in their childhood and Eiko left a way bigger impact on Kamu than Kamu did on her, that's the point of the flashback like a dozen of chapters ago. Plot twist, Sensei also was on Eiko's past according to chapter 78.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Plot twist, Sensei also was on Eiko's past according to chapter 78.

That was like one time at the entry exam, it can hardly compete with a childhood friend.

Eiko loves Kamu in a platonic way, that's pretty clear with what you're saying, Kamu has never made Eiko's heart beat faster, in fact it's the opposite because when Sensei does anything to Eiko, she hugs Kamu to calm herself down, in short Kamu is the opposite of exciting for Eiko, she even wanted to dress her in a maid outfit this chapter because how cutely childish she'd look in it.

Whatever anyway, the sole fact of having Sensei just invalidate every interaction between Eiko and Kamu. I'm pretty sure anyone will have ship them if it wasn't for the other ship. That's why i hate the other one, Kamu is just relegate to moral support when in other scenario she will have been ship material. I'm sorry but to me, most of their interaction scream shipping. But what the point anyway, Author just push with full force the ship that my best option is polyamory. Life is hard as a crackshipper.

Eiko left a way bigger impact on Kamu than Kamu did on her

Well

last edited at Jan 4, 2020 10:28PM

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

"Polyamory end are a rare treat because it's something who can't be thrown like that to resolve a triangle with nobody hurt, might say it's even a cheap way to end a love triangle."

To quote a certain someone in a previous thread. Idk, for someone that talked down on polyamory as an ending to love triangles as much as you did...

last edited at Jan 4, 2020 10:34PM

joined Jan 2, 2020

It's funny how some people think that Eiko doesn't love Kamu as much as she love Kiyose. The only reason we see Eiko embarrassed when flirting with Kiyose is because she's not used to being attacked aggressively. Not to mention you can see how Eiko treat Kamu different than the others because Kamu is special to Eiko. But, I guess it's no use to discuss about this since it's all up to author in the end.

I still ship Eiko x Kamu x Kiyose though.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Personally I think it'd be an interesting arc to see Kamu grow away a bit from Eiko and finding her own waifu, but, eh, I won't complain whatever way this goes. It'd be nice if we got an actual resolution though - which is rare enough in this type of story.

To reply you must either login or sign up.