Forum › What's that manga called?

joined Dec 4, 2019

Hello, I´m searching for a manga that I read some years ago.
It was about a girl that becomes friends with a lesbian couple, and one of them was a writer and ends up leaving to get married.

Chocolate%20photo%20-%20copy
joined Apr 2, 2013

So what I’m looking for is another light novel by the same author of “I Favor the Villainess”. The author comments saying that he made another light novel before this one with a “screwball villainess”

Mmmm
joined Dec 13, 2019

a ghost girl falls for another girl but the girl she loves grows up without her.
at the end her crush appears to get married, but she actually just modeling?
said girl is in my icon.

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

last edited at Dec 13, 2019 5:06PM

Mmmm
joined Dec 13, 2019

thanks!

Fb_img_1596724226396
joined May 14, 2017

Hai gaes, i was looking for manga probably a doujin when MC Pierce her ear when her loved one got heart break, thats i only remember, i forget to bookmark that one
Thx before
And sorry for my bad English

0e257d22-6556-409e-84cd-061214211dea
joined Jun 27, 2019

Hai gaes, i was looking for manga probably a doujin when MC Pierce her ear when her loved one got heart break, thats i only remember, i forget to bookmark that one
Thx before

This?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/cat_piercing

Fb_img_1596724226396
joined May 14, 2017

Thx before

This?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/cat_piercing

Is there anything else look like that?
Sorry, I don't really remember
But thx

joined Dec 15, 2019

Looking for a manga where the lead tries to date guys but everyone she dates ends up having kinks she’s not into, until eventually she dates a girl for the first time.

I don’t actually remember anything else about this one (including whether I liked it or not) but it’s driving me crazy not knowing what it is. I think it might be a one-shot?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

iBal posted:

Thx before

This?

Fb_img_1596724226396
joined May 14, 2017

iBal posted:

Thx before

This?

Uwaaaaah, thank u very much

Screenshot_2015-09-06-01-02-36~2~2
joined May 26, 2013

What's the series with a girl that gets confused for another, is sent off to a weird school that has a family and scoring system and scores depend on how you get along with your family?

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

What's the series with a girl that gets confused for another, is sent off to a weird school that has a family and scoring system and scores depend on how you get along with your family?

Opapagoto

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

I read one pretty recently, a girl tells another girl she loves her all the time and is super affectionate to her and everything, and then at some point the other girl was like "I wish you would say that and actually mean it" and then she's like "I've been saying and I've meant it the whole time". Something along those lines. It was pretty cute. Maybe part of a series of short manga?

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

This?

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

This?

That's the bitch. Thank you!

Edit: Oh damn I remembered them actually getting together, booooo!

last edited at Dec 18, 2019 11:16AM

Mind%20as%20judgement%20jpg
joined Nov 20, 2018

can someone tell me the name of the manga where a girl starts living with a writer that has writers block and turns out the mysteryous girl was her stalker all along? and the writer wants to make a novel about them. also, the editor or smth has a crush on the MC and the stalker hates him for that

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

arch99 posted:

This?

It's left ambiguous. Some interpret they'll get together eventually, some think the relationship is dead. Draw your own conclusions.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

arch99 posted:

This?

It's left ambiguous. Some interpret they'll get together eventually, some think the relationship is dead. Draw your own conclusions.

As an optimist, I opt to interpret it as the former.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

arch99 posted:

This?

As an optimist, I opt to interpret it as the former.

I interpret it as the former too I just thought I remembered it being explicit and during the story, so I'm sad it wasn't.

joined May 24, 2019

arch99 posted:

This?

I think the author intends to imply that yes they will get together, as soon as the black-haired girl comes to terms with her feelings, but for now she's too embarrassed... that's why the other one says that it looks like things will stay like this, with no romantic progress, for a little longer.......

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

I'm looking for this yuri one shot. About two office ladies, where Girl A has a crush on the only other female at the workplace. (Let's call her Girl B). Somehow they end up getting drunk and they both end up at a hotel together alone. And Girl A decides to just go to sleep but Girl B is weak with alcohol and she says she likes Girl A and they end up doing it.

joined Nov 13, 2018

I'm looking for this yuri one shot. About two office ladies, where Girl A has a crush on the only other female at the workplace. (Let's call her Girl B). Somehow they end up getting drunk and they both end up at a hotel together alone. And Girl A decides to just go to sleep but Girl B is weak with alcohol and she says she likes Girl A and they end up doing it.>

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/company_girls#1 ?

or maybe:https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/dream_at_dawn#1

last edited at Dec 19, 2019 2:16AM

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

I'm looking for this yuri one shot. About two office ladies, where Girl A has a crush on the only other female at the workplace. (Let's call her Girl B). Somehow they end up getting drunk and they both end up at a hotel together alone. And Girl A decides to just go to sleep but Girl B is weak with alcohol and she says she likes Girl A and they end up doing it.>

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/company_girls#1 ?

or maybe:https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/dream_at_dawn#1

Thanks that’s what I was looking for!

To reply you must either login or sign up.