Forum › What's that manga called?

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

This.

Oh noice, that was a lot shorter than I remembered and it also had a lot of tags I usually wouldn't delve into... neat. Thanks a lot bro!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I'm searching for a recent yuri one-shot. It's two girls who don't know each other and have never talked to each other, but seem to have fallen in love with each other. They go to different schools, but happen to go by the same train. The one-shot ends with the blonde bragging about it to her online friends and one of them replying "Calm your tits, you perv.". I was shocked to find out that I couldn't find it under the comedy tag. Someone needs to fix that.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I'm searching for a recent yuri one-shot. It's two girls who don't know each other and have never talked to each other, but seem to have fallen in love with each other. They go to different schools, but happen to go by the same train. The one-shot ends with the blonde bragging about it to her online friends and one of them replying "Calm your tits, you perv.". I was shocked to find out that I couldn't find it under the comedy tag. Someone needs to fix that.

Here for you BV

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Here for you BV

Thank you very much.

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

is there no way to read avalon bloom?

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

There was like a demon or devil or something, she wanted to make someone's wish come true to steal their soul or something, but she opened up the "forbidden book" of names and ended up finding a terminally ill girl who just wanted to have sex. So they have sex, then the girl pops up again in hell, having been made a devil. Something like that. It was cute. I have no idea if it was recent or a while ago, I read it around the period where I was reading back through all the manga on here tagged "yuri" that looked interesting back until 2015, so it could have been uploaded a few weeks ago or years ago.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

There was like a demon or devil or something, she wanted to make someone's wish come true to steal their soul or something, but she opened up the "forbidden book" of names and ended up finding a terminally ill girl who just wanted to have sex. So they have sex, then the girl pops up again in hell, having been made a devil. Something like that. It was cute. I have no idea if it was recent or a while ago, I read it around the period where I was reading back through all the manga on here tagged "yuri" that looked interesting back until 2015, so it could have been uploaded a few weeks ago or years ago.

There you go, quite a funny one. If you search something with a demon, you should search by the Demon tag .

last edited at Jan 1, 2020 7:49PM

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

That's the one. It was even stupider than I remember!

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Not to immediately ask again but it's bothering me that I can't think of any tags to search for it, that one about a popular girl and the girl who draws manga (not Tadokoro-san but pretty similar), and it's got that cover picture of the girl with the lily being stroked across her face from the side, and other than "schoolgirl" and "yuri" I don't have any tags to look for it with rn, so that'd make it... pretty impossible, considering the site. I'm so annoyed I can't remember the name.

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

This.

That's it, thank you. I see you finding manga for people constantly on here, that's so nice of you! I hope you have a good new year, it's sweet that you help everyone so much.

Img_1096
joined Sep 29, 2018

The one I’m looking for personifies Yuri Magazines like Tsubomi and I think it has them bang????

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The one I’m looking for personifies Yuri Magazines like Tsubomi and I think it has them bang????

Senpai and Me

Img_1096
joined Sep 29, 2018

Senpai and Me

Grassy ass ^^

Anonymous Online
joined Jan 2, 2020

I'm looking for this manga where they are couple inside the house while her gf wants attention she is annoyed but when somebody calls her she is surprise that her gf turned matured on a phone.....
Something like this

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017
Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

This and the sequel.

Wait that second one was a sequel the whole time? I've read both a few times separately, I had no idea at all they were connected omg. Thank you for showing me that!

Heath
joined Oct 17, 2018

An office lady who is older than she looks offers to let her younger niece or cousin stay with her while she is in the country for college. The niece is taller now and much more mature looking and they begin to have a physical relationship, the older one starts it because she believes she is lonely and she doesn't want her to leave, but she realizes later that she is in love with her.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

An office lady who is older than she looks offers to let her younger niece or cousin stay with her while she is in the country for college. The niece is taller now and much more mature looking and they begin to have a physical relationship, the older one starts it because she believes she is lonely and she doesn't want her to leave, but she realizes later that she is in love with her.

This.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6xfUeAhcLa/?igshid=1i6k4rz5dmk72

Name of this manga/manhua/manhwa please?

Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

The manga that starts with a girl in a group of friends who kinda hides her true self to seem popular, threes a tomboy girl that's popular that she hates (but also loves). The tomboys kinda friends with everyone, even those that might seem unpopular. At the end of the first chapter she unexpectedly kisses the tomboy.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

The manga that starts with a girl in a group of friends who kinda hides her true self to seem popular, threes a tomboy girl that's popular that she hates (but also loves). The tomboys kinda friends with everyone, even those that might seem unpopular. At the end of the first chapter she unexpectedly kisses the tomboy.

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/if_i_can_encounter_koshiba_aoi_today

Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/if_i_can_encounter_koshiba_aoi_today

Thanks!

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

A touhou doujin where the world is ending and they’re in space and they travel back in time

Youmu-nio-160pxw
joined Jun 20, 2019

A touhou doujin where the world is ending and they’re in space and they travel back in time

The Immortal Who Saw the Death of the Universe.

To reply you must either login or sign up.