Forum › Bokura no Hentai discussion

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

This will end on tears and broken hearts :(

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

you guys seem to be forgetting parou is gay, regardless of how it came about. so, yaoi. he only dressed as a girl for the guy he liked. and technically, ryou seems to find his attraction to marika for her femininity so not like he's really gay. and regardless of what marika feels on the inside her body is still a boy's til that gets changed, so even if it'd be marika x some boy having sex, physically it's still 2 boys. so that also, partly, is still yaoi.

brain first body later.

Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

is it just me or does this love triangle gets more and more stranger by the min. Now "Marika" old friend is in love with" Parou"

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I will never understand why so many characters are drawn to 'Parou', the guy really suffered a lot as a child but he's still kind of an awful person now. Marika's feelings for him are specially baffling when his other friends have shown more interest on him than Parou ever did.

Dscans%20avatar
joined Mar 30, 2013

I will never understand why so many characters are drawn to 'Parou', the guy really suffered a lot as a child but he's still kind of an awful person now. Marika's feelings for him are specially baffling when his other friends have shown more interest on him than Parou ever did.

Perhaps it's just because he not only looks attractive to them but he gives off a cool and mysterious vibe (like the typical cool/asshole guy)? If we weren't shown his past and his thoughts then we might have agreed with them a little more easily.

joined Aug 17, 2014

I thought this was interesting as well. There is the one that wants to be a girl, one that is only pretending to be a girl due to certain family/psychological issues, and one that is just so fucked up I can't even comprehend.

the last one is simply an omo who falled in love with a really fucked up het , ... i think.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

While reading this manga, I came to realise that I found yaoi compelling to read when it's accompanied by a cross-dressing tag. For some reason, I prefer cross-dressing males than females. Anyone?

Anyway, this one's a very curious read.

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

Wait, is the author back from the hiatus or were these some chapters the scanlation group hadn't released yet?

joined Dec 16, 2013

it's back! and actually involved parents! when Hourou Musuko didn't..
Akane stay away from Parou he's bad news!

last edited at Sep 5, 2014 1:39PM

062589fd3c9f5577a916b303e3c6c27f
joined Nov 16, 2013

While reading this manga, I came to realise that I found yaoi compelling to read when it's accompanied by a cross-dressing tag. For some reason, I prefer cross-dressing males than females. Anyone?

It's just a preference for femininity.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Hmmm, I guess that's true.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Given how delicate is the topic at hand, I'm pleasantly surprised at how well is being handled. Plus, is a breath of fresh air to have a fully supportive family. Let's hope Marika finally ditches Parou this time.

Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

I already see all the pairing possibles , and i'm just fan girling out just thinking about it

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

Somehow I can't help but to root for TomoXMariko. Not because I really dislike Parou, I just think for him Mariko wouldn't be able to stitch all the wounds he has in his heart....

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I still don't really like Parou but is very encouraging to see the characters finally moving on and start to heal...let's just hope there isn't a drama bomb incoming.

omg, yuuta's uber-tears.

joined Dec 16, 2013

bullying incoming.......

joined Dec 1, 2014

I'm guessing that Parou is trans but she's just being in denial. Everything so far suggests it.

I might be biased though because I think she's the cutest one by far.

joined May 3, 2014

so Marika is finally out :3

bullying incoming.......

nop i don't think that will be the problem :3 cuz you see practically the hole school know's that and seeing her like as a girl won't change to much :3 ......

joined Apr 23, 2014

Is it just me or did the art just get better?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Tfw you tell a transgender dude he isnt a woman and cant feel like one because hes never been one and experienced periods and development of secondary female sexual characteristics and they are just a mentally ill person thinking they are something they have no experience being and are therefore just as bad as furries and otherkin.

A trans dude isn't a woman, he's a dude. Vice versa with a trans chick.

Usually, the "dude" and "chick" refer to their "target" presentation, not their origin.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Looking at the tags, I was about to skip this, but then read some of the comments and gave it a shot. I'm really glad I did. I love how it explored a variety of gender related issues. I also liked how it talked about everyone's different reason for cross dressing, from wanting to do so because you are transgender or simply because you enjoy the clothes. I don't think I've ever read a series that portrays these issues so realistically. I also like how it gave a lot of development to the female side characters. Major props for supportive families too!

Is it just me or did the art just get better?

I'm sure the art has gotten better just like all works do over time, but I think it's also the author drawing them more mature as they age. I think it's a nice touch to show them slowly gaining more masculine characteristics to emphasize the increasing difficulty to pass while cross dressing.

I'm definitely looking forward to more of this series. I just hope that Parou doesn't screw up people anymore. Especially Akane, I really like Akane :(. It's like, yeah you had a shitty past, but that doesn't give you the right to ruin other people's life. Still don't know why Marika is still pining after him. Go with Tomochi!

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

While the story is solid, I don't like Marika pinning for Parou like that.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I was avoiding this manga because I generally don't like cross-dressing manga and I was a little afraid of the transsexual tag but now I feel kinda bad for it. This manga is great.

I really like Natsume/Tomocchi, at the beginning he felt like a real jerk but now he's the most protective and understanding when it comes to Marika. That's cute... but that's also the kind of guy who always lose when it come to their love life x)

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

I like this manga and I like all characters, but I hope that Marika will end up with Tomocchi because he really sees her as a woman. Parou is not actually a bad person, but he seems totally gay to me, so it would be kinda weird if he started dating Marika, he is also too unstable to date anyone at this point.

last edited at Mar 8, 2015 8:08PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.