Forum › Yamitsuki discussion

joined Feb 24, 2019

I am interested in where this is going. I kinda hope that there's a supernatural twist and all of the creepy, ominous phrases used by Tayama actually turn out to mean something more than just "she speaks eccentrically." That said, it would kinda be a bummer if she weren't still the "bad guy," considering how horribly she treats our protagonist. I'll follow this one for now and hope for the best. At the very least, I really like the character designs.

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

I said it before. The yandere will always win in the end. Problem is.....there may be more than one this time. Oh boy.

last edited at Dec 5, 2019 6:05PM

Download
joined May 10, 2016

No, I can't

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Ehhhhh. I'm not sure what the tone Mochi is going for here is but unless it's "Weird but in a boring way" they missed it.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

I dont trust bulk, the avatar is literally an evil goat

joined Apr 1, 2014

Sad to see this trash getting translated instead if more yuri inn.

Dynasty%20icon
joined Nov 18, 2018
  1. love the rip van winkle in the credits, gg scanlators
  2. i wouldve liked it more if the internet girl wouldve turned out to be the stalker girl, more spooky like that if the mc absolutely cannot get away from her. however that would only work as a oneshot and since this is apparently a series... ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

i see a stan tran
i like n subscribe

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

also helps that the art is refreshingly different. :)

i also completely forgot mochi was the author once i started reading it. nice to see them doing something different from their usual stuff. its good to see them working with a bunch of different artists lately too. diversity is good.

last edited at Dec 5, 2019 9:45PM

joined Aug 21, 2017

Good writing, I got anxious every time I saw Tayama.
inb4 this new girl isn't actually Bulk, and Bulk is some other, third person

joined Aug 10, 2016

so is the twist in the end going to be that the initial stalker is right and everyone else is bad, and this will end up just being a Mochi au Lait version of Happy Sugar Life?

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

White Knight Bulk

Imgonline-com-ua-resize-vwt1kupzlnws
joined Jul 8, 2018

Wait why are people saying the pages are out of order?

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

i believe it was fixed pretty quickly.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

"Mochi Au Lait" " Stalking" "Yandere" "ch1"

WHY HELLO THERE

I had the same reaction.
This is so weird, I'm gonna read it!

joined Feb 17, 2018

Dang, that stalker doesn't have a single redeeming quality.
Complete garbage person.

Why not, I might be weird, but I love when a person actively shows love and affection. I feel really good to watch person jealous even when she has no reason. Gay stalker is twice awesome

And I hope girl from last page is that bulk-san, I hope bulk-san is not some creepy male het rapist

bruh that ain't love, its am obsession where they could careless about the persons feelings. Toxic behaviour. Don't try to justify it.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

bruh that ain't love, its am obsession where they could careless about the persons feelings. Toxic behaviour. Don't try to justify it.

Please take your woketastic bullshit buzzwords out of a discussion about a work of fiction. Thanks.

joined Feb 17, 2018

Please take your woketastic bullshit buzzwords out of a discussion about a work of fiction. Thanks.

I know its just fiction but still fucked up. Its not called being woke but if that's how you see it I feel sorry for you.

F6027a7c125b156932db27aa264cfb2a
joined Jul 3, 2015

What is going on with the layout, feels like there's too much on every page hurts to just look

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018
  1. love the rip van winkle in the credits, gg scanlators

Same. b(^.^)

Akarin%20idk
joined Jan 2, 2017

The art is really beautiful. I'm so glad mochi is working with artists now and is focusing on the writing instead. Best of two words.

joined Mar 5, 2019

That's not love, you might like it, but Hanae doesn't, and Tayama doesn't care, it's completely her selfish onesided obsession with her, she's like a drug addict, she's addicted to her fantasy, and aggresively demanding "love" to maintain that fantasy instead of actually caring about Hanae and earning it.

Recovering stalker here, and I absolutely agree. Tayama is addicted, and she's letting her own anxiety fuel her actions instead of considering what's going on in Hanae's head. That's not cool. I'd like to point out that Hanae is also not cool about this because she won't communicate her feelings to the source of her troubles, and instead is whining to her friends about it all instead of standing up for herself. I believe that the care Tayama should be showing is giving Hanae the space she needs. Of course, there's always the possibility that there's mental illness involved, and/or Tayama may be very dense. I'd also like to say that Tayama probably knows something about Hanae's friend that Hanae herself doesn't know, and there's the possibility that it's made her hyper vigilant, but that does not excuse her behavior in the least.

Edit: forgot to add @nnnn20430 I'm still learning the site

last edited at Dec 7, 2019 10:35AM

joined Jan 11, 2018

I know its just fiction but still fucked up. Its not called being woke but if that's how you see it I feel sorry for you.

Who would have thought that "stalking is bad" is only something woke people think.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

I can't wait for the next chapters, looks promising

To reply you must either login or sign up.