Forum › I'll Cheer On My Yuri Onee-chan discussion

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Well if you cant win, might as well try to build Up enough good Will to Make It a threesome polygami ending

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Oh. Ok. Not too bad a place to end. It was a right.

Dynasty%20icon
joined Nov 18, 2018

Bruh the "fin" at the end really got me like SIX CHAPTERS BRO????????? THATS IT??? I NEED . I NEED MOREEE

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I'm sad to see this has ended, but I'm okay with how it ended.

BlurredExistence
Blurred
joined Jan 31, 2013

Another great example of a manga i was really really getting into... that then stops suddenly!

Nothing wrong with the end itself but rather the story is so short that it doesn't feel like there's much to it. And that is such a shame because i truly believe we have the beginnings of a great slice of life yuri story with so much left to explore. We just won't get too... . = (

joined Aug 21, 2017

Well, I'm at least glad it didn't stay longer than it needed to.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

wtf that ending felt like it came out of nowhere. Can't say I'm too sad about it, I liked the main couple but not the brother gimmick.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

A rushed ending, but it was a happy one, so I'm okay with it. I'll make sure to read this artist's next manga, if it happens.

Hyewon%20copy
joined May 1, 2018

not enough hand holding

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

They gave this manga the axe... right?

I mean, there's no way the author would have ended it at that point by her own choice... there are too many loose ends left untied and too many Chekhov's guns left unfired... there was enough material for a couple more volumes, at the very least...

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

They gave this manga the axe... right?

I mean, there's no way the author would have ended it at that point by her own choice... there are too many loose ends left untied and too many Chekhov's guns left unfired... there was enough material for a couple more volumes, at the very least...

The onee-chan was cheered on and got the yuri. You don't really need more than that.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Hmhm, I don't think this ending was too jarring. The conflict was pretty easily resolvable to be honest. The only loose end is Aoi who just had a pretty strong change of mind to just concede to Saki. On paper this motivation and push was sensible and tied it neatly together, but yeah... it did kind of lack the OOMPH you expect of a finale. Though it feels like the author this time was writing in a way where the story could end at any given time.

I do like that in the end all it really took was Mio literally cheering on his Yuri Onee-chan to make Shizuku move forward. Title is not clickbait, am satisfied.

joined Jun 12, 2015

At least this manga has a better ending than Ashita,Kimi ni Aetara.

joined Nov 25, 2017

Sooo cuute (♡ω♡ ) ~♪

joined Nov 25, 2017

Sooo cuute (♡ω♡ ) ~♪

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

The fuck?

At least this manga has a better ending than Ashita,Kimi ni Aetara.

You got a point.
but
THE FUCK

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

This kind of awesome works need a why the fuck so short? tag ((
this is sad... it's almost depressing. depressing as a short fuck

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

I swear, Mio-kun is the sweetest boy ever. THANK YOU SO MUCH, MIO-KUN!
WE MADE IT! IT HAPPENED! I'M SO HAPPY!

Fb_img_1506323085663
joined Apr 2, 2017

This was an awesome read!!!
Holly sh*t <3
at first it was just comedy, it evolved to be an incredible love story

P.S: F in the chat for Aoi

They grow up so fast.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

fuaaaaaaaa

ThatEcchiLolicon
joined May 1, 2020

Mio-kun, you really are a reliable guy.

Is that a motherflipping JoJo reference!?

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Lmao, someone on the CivBattleRoyale Discord server was complaining about how they're bored, and asked others what should they do, and my suggestion was they read this. It just coincidentally happens to also be the only suggestion thus far they can put into gear at the moment.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

They grow up so fast.

It feels like yesterday that they were useless lesbians :-;

daaaaamn I want a brother like him

To reply you must either login or sign up.