Forum › I Really Want To Give It To You... discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This is super sweettttt !! I want Yuri to have Yuri

__kasodani_kyouko_touhou_drawn_by_uguisu_mochi_ykss35__6c703c362e7ad06d13079154bccd4fae
joined Jul 11, 2017

All this Watemote yuri is the best

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

The title sounds suggestive, but it was actually pure

Gudako%20profile
joined Nov 9, 2015

It's you guys' fault I ship Yuri and Tomoko most!

joined Feb 23, 2016

(^ν^)

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

We need more lines like “They sure are apples”

joined Apr 22, 2018

Damn that's cute

joined Jun 26, 2013

The artwork is almost the same as the source material....

I don't mind different art styles, but the fact that this artist almost perfectly replicated the original style from the manga is just amazing.

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Yuri best waifu for Tomoko, fite me plebs.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

It's scary how close these manga are to the real series

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I am not following manga and don't remember anime well - which guy confessed to Tomoko??? or is she delusional?

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

I am not following manga and don't remember anime well - which guy confessed to Tomoko??? or is she delusional?

no one. the "besides me" meant "excluding me" when she was wondering if anyone else had been kissed before

In the ova episode there was a guy who fell in love Tomoko. I don't remember but I believe he confessed to her or probably didn't since the door to the roof was locked. He was an underclassmen that was friends with her brother.

Terumoko
joined Feb 18, 2013

I have no idea what's up with the recent lesbian Watemote content but I really, really like it!!

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

Strike to the my heart! MEDIC!

ParasyticGhoul
Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

In the ova episode there was a guy who fell in love Tomoko. I don't remember but I believe he confessed to her or probably didn't since the door to the roof was locked. He was an underclassmen that was friends with her brother.

He definitely wasn't in love with Tomoko. He just thought she gave off some cool anime vibe and was just interested cuz he's an otaku that wants something anime-ish to happen to him.

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

I have no idea what's up with the recent lesbian Watemote content but I really, really like it!!

You should read manga, the story become so good and yuri friendly with cringe but can be easly handle by a newbie in series.

joined Sep 13, 2018

MY HEART! i cant anymore

joined Oct 5, 2016

Watamote's always had a good bit of gay subtext with Tomoko, she's been into girls since pretty much chapter 1, she's just kind of in denial / clueless about it.

Now that she's actually got a social life the manga's introduced some other really well developed characters into the mix, and some of them seem like they have some genuine romantic possibility with Tomoko.

• Ucchi AKA Emoji just straight up has a huge crush on Tomoko, but Tomoko never notices her. She's had a whole arc going from obsessing how gross Tomoko is to finally admitting that she likes her.
  • Yuri and Tomoko have been slowly growing more intimate, and while there's never really been any hint that Yuri ain't straight, she's also awfully invested in being BFFs with Tomoko. And they're just kind of a cute ship.
  • And then just recently Asuka, the most popular girl in class, has been hanging out with Tomoko a fair bit and Tomoko has a blatant, huge crush on her... And shockingly Asuka actually seems to be straight up flirting back? But Tomoko just think she's a mothering personality, and doesn't notice that the only person Asuka spoils is Tomoko.

Anyway, yeah, the series is still limited to subtext, but some of that subtext has gotten a lot bigger and more obvious, and in some places Watamote is just sold as a yuri series now.

joined Sep 13, 2018

that was hella cute , my heart cant take this anymore

To reply you must either login or sign up.