Forum › Image Comments

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
73591264_p7

^ I will correct you, left thing translate by "A strong spirited girl and a timid Ralts". As for if it's male or female, most of the time Gardevoir in fanart are female unless the author precise otherwise given the whole feminine aspect of the pokemon and the fact that Gallade exist if the artist need to explicitly said the Ralts/Kirlia were male. I can say that danbooru tags said it's a female too but i don't know how Danbooru tags work.

last edited at Nov 6, 2019 6:56PM

Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018
73591264_p7

gardevoir i see those legs...or skirt?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
67884279_p0

^I can imagine they use some magic from their home-world to take care of that- it certainly seemed to be a typical high fantasy world from the little we saw- so.. nothing to say magic spells /potions etc cant greatly extend a human life- and the super powerful and rich dragons would have no trouble getting access I'd think. I can certainly make it MY head cannon since the show never said it couldnt happen :)

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018
67884279_p0

^Tohru literally wanted to get an immortality potion for Kobayashi when she had a cold. They certainly do exist, even if extremely rare. Thing is, just like Kobayashi did, I bet Saikawa would refuse to take it. Immortality is a horrible fate that you shouldn't wish on your worst enemies.

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013
23832059_p0

That's where Mugi keeps the cake

Sekaioppai
joined Jan 6, 2015
23832059_p0

K-On! deleted scene

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019
T9bkbmg

Looks like a Halloween prank gone wrong (or totes right, depending on how you look at it)

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019
67845910_p0%20copy

F U C K I N G
I N
T E N T S

^They're FIT.

Lol, that's one acronym I'd never heard before.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013
67884279_p0

@BugDevil if they can make an immortality potion they can make a live-10000-years potion.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017
Eb1kfjavaaay1jm-orig%20(1)

Kamiki Uutarou does some of the best Yuru Yuri fanart, but man they sure do love their crack ships.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017
Eb1kfjavaaay1jm-orig%20(1)

@PureShipper normal compared to what? lol

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017
23832059_p0

w o w

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018
T9bkbmg

^^^^ I don't think it's fair to call Momo a cowardly tsundere. She's just a teenager experiencing first love. A 17 year-old (?) orphaned war veteran, socially out of joint in the first place, who finds first love with (1) a girl and (2) a demon. She's afraid to show her cards romantically and, like almost everyone else, gets caught up in others succeeding where she chose to fail, as with Mikan and Shamiko chatting and the rose incident.

With Foxey, it's a real predicament, because only loyalty to Sakura and Shamiko and a precarious living situation keeps Foxey merely pranking Momo rather than moving toward killing her. Trusting Foxey about anything would be stupid, on Momo's part.

Plus, her real overtures to Shamiko (like the pitiful first date) have fallen into the Oblivion Ocean.

All in all, though, Momo is exactly like most other people when it comes to love. Inept, defensive, vulnerable, confused. And she's in love with an adorable moron who insists on calling her an "enemy" whenever intimacy is too close.

last edited at Nov 5, 2019 10:18AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018
67884279_p0

^Maybe, maybe not. It was actually based on the spring of eternal youth, so I doubt you can decide how long it extends the life. Either way humans aren't made to live that long and it would just be sad for Saikawa. Kanna is a dragon, she will have to get used to outliving most things. Saikawa does not.

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017
76853896_p0

^Yeah, i agree. It's basically canon that almost everybody call her Shamiko by now.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018
T9bkbmg

^Momo is 15, believe it or not. Shamiko is actually half a year older than her and turned 16 first.
I think you peg Riko completely wrong. She is amoral to the core, but she actually likes Momo. That's why she is so supportive and nice to her. If Riko doesn't like someone she wouldn't hesitate a moment to show it. If she wants to kill someone she would have little hesitation to do so. Momo's caution is absolutely correct, especially because of Riko`s pranks though.

I don't necessarily disagree with your point that Momo's actions are understandable and not too abnormal, but calling her a tsundere and a coward are not wrong at all either. She really is like that. Her inability to be honest with others about her feelings impedes her at every turn. Shamiko is the typical tsundere who can't be honest with herself (hence why she calls Momo an enemy), but Momo knows about her own feelings and acts like an outward tsundere who puts up walls. She also has real control issues (usually dramatized with funny things like installing GPS in Shamiko's stuff etc.). She can't stand the idea of doing something overly risky that could break the status quo. Momo confessed to Shamiko and yet she immediately backtracked. She was hopeful that Shamiko would confess to her and is basically putting all the effort on our precious goat's shoulders, because she can't step out of her comfort zone unless she is certain Shamiko feels the same way. I can't call that anything but cowardly. Someone who is this obsessed and emotionally dependent should not be running away. Everyone in the damn cast knows how Momo feels at this point and it's obvious she would not have to fret and squirm anymore if she just was honest too.

last edited at Nov 5, 2019 10:38AM

Maidens%20of%20michael
joined Oct 2, 2014
67884279_p0

I wish I could live forever too

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018
T9bkbmg

^ I have a different threshold of judgment for cowardice, I guess. Seems to me that if Momo really was a coward, she'd find reasons not to keep in contact with Shamiko at all, all things taken into consideration. Cowardice is more of an umbrella term. Momo is just counter-productively timid and defensive, but maybe that's a definition for tsundere. She has few resources for courage and uses the ones she has badly, but I don't think that's the same as cowardice. I used to think it was.

As for Foxey, Momo doesn't know that she's at all worthy of trust. Foxey (Liko/Riko/Reeko/Leeko/Leekoh) trolls in a way that's inscrutable for Momo. I do think she's one of the best things that's happened to Momo, in terms of expanding understanding of the world outside of her sad little world.

As for Momo's age, Holy Crap. She was in early childhood when she became a magical girl. What misery.

Truth be told, I'm not equipped to argue these things in an absolute sense. I'm just going from my reading. The love and lore goes deeper than I dig.

last edited at Nov 5, 2019 11:12AM

Profileaavatar
joined Mar 22, 2016
72763632_p0

Hot!

Profileaavatar
joined Mar 22, 2016
45183140_p0

My OTP in Sailor Moon.

Profileaavatar
joined Mar 22, 2016
__aino_minako_and_hino_rei_bishoujo_senshi_sailor_moon_drawn_by_k_nextstopplease__3e365e84d4f64490a68ba76de6ffa23d

Venus x Mars

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018
T9bkbmg

^That's unreasonable to say the least. She decided that she would protect Shamiko and the city and wouldn't even be able to abandon her even if she wanted to, because of Sakura's core. Momo is not a coward in that sense.
But if you feel a certain way about someone and constantly feel stressed out and jealous because of uncertainty and perceived competition and know that you and the other person would feel better if you laid it all open... but then don't do it out of fear or a lacking strength of will, then yes, I would call that cowardice.

I get Momo's view on Riko. I was only refuting that Riko was holding back/being nice to Momo because of outside pressure or loyalty to others. She has literally no intention to harm Momo in any way, because she likes her. You will see later on how she acts when she actually wants to harm someone.

Momo was 3 years old when Sakura adopted her and she was 5 when she became a Magical Girl.

last edited at Nov 5, 2019 11:14AM

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018
T9bkbmg

^ I'm actually falling in love with Foxey (so Riko is the current name?). She reminds me of my third girlfriend, who was a riot.

This series sometimes brings tears to my eyes in the ways it shows how people in tiny, mundane interactions try to stop the ancient war. It's a long damned time since Babylon.

It would be nice if Momo would take more chances and Shamiko would stop this "mortal enemy" crap. They strike me as a couple who won't get together until they're in imminent danger of losing each other.

Momo becoming a magical girl at 5 was a tragedy. Poor thing.

last edited at Nov 5, 2019 11:53AM

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011
Ombbkkj

I think she is a lesbian.

Azu_nyan_nyan_nyan_gif_1_by_jaegirlsdeviant438-d7ednu6
joined Oct 8, 2016
T9bkbmg

@BugDevil, first one. I meant all those arts on danbooru. Especially Mokoneko-san's and Shima16bit's 4koma.

This topic has been locked.