Forum › Torotoro Himeawase discussion

915575_1496803017200236_52644270_n
joined Mar 15, 2014

yes, toys

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

I need to go find my diabetes medication. Too much sugar in one sitting.

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

I can't help but seeing them as more like high school girls at best. Such loli style. >_<
They're in college but the art leaves me loli feel.

last edited at Aug 27, 2014 3:48PM

Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

The art style highly reminds me of Otsu Hiyori's. I like this story so far and looking forward for more!

joined Feb 1, 2013

god damn....too much yuri goodness i think i got diabetes now. but noooooooooo! dont do toys! T.T

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

"A book filled to he brim with happy lewdness."

Talk about selling a story on the first page. I was hooked just from the cover.

10698506_356095501219916_3104907167461467085_n
joined Sep 21, 2013

so mutch yuri goodness here :)
"Don't mind the dead people there just fans who died from the yuri goodness :P

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

This was great. I cant wait for more chapters

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The art style highly reminds me of Otsu Hiyori's. I like this story so far and looking forward for more!

If we're talking art, I'd say it's closer to Aoi Hana's work.

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

Toys huh...and to be continued, woohoo.

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

And that's why I kind of expected a background/development between the MCs first. The lewdness was too early for me. Lol. I miss Otsu's characters. But yeah, the art is great.

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

I totally forgot about the nsfw tag while reading and the sex caught me by surprise :v

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

HNNNNNNNGG!

This is GREAT!!! LOVE IT, LOVE IT!

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Nice start! Let's see where this goes.

But, but, but!
But, the noses! I can't handle it, they look just so wrong! Like they're a hole instead of a bump, or facing other way, I don't know.
And the art is cute - I really like the style... but I can't help but notice those noses all the time.
I know it's not a big deal, and I'd really love to enjoy the art too, but aaargh!!
It's a bit frustrating even.

BlurredExistence
Blurred
joined Jan 31, 2013

I would've liked a little bit more character depth first. Heck a little bit more on the confession would've been nice than "she confessed to me and i accepted".

joined Aug 8, 2013

I would've liked a little bit more character depth first.

In the first chapter of seven...
Everyone's a critic.

Heck a little bit more on the confession would've been nice

And completely besides the point when it's an established relationship and the whole point of that setup was to show that she didn't have any second thoughts when she accepted. You don't need a fasuto kissu cookie cutter template in every goddamn story to be satisfied.

Lady_grey_spaz
joined Aug 20, 2014

There's..... MORE?! Yay, can't wait
Though, I'd rather if there weren't any toys..

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

NO NO! NO TOYS PLEASE

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

There's..... MORE?! Yay, can't wait
Though, I'd rather if there weren't any toys..

Table of content
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/torotoro_himeawase_ch01#4

7 Chapters it seems. They seem to be around 20 pages long each. :D

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

University classmate, hmm? Would've fooled me ;) Like everyone else has said... NO NOT THE TOYS, PLS NO ;_;

... Anyway, looking forward to more of this. ;D

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

University classmate, hmm? Would've fooled me ;) Like everyone else has said... NO NOT THE TOYS, PLS NO ;_;

why does everyone have such an aversion to toys? i see nothing wrong with them, they enhance sex, not particularly fold of dildo's/strapons because i have an aversion to penis shaped objects but still i don't get the toy hate.

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

why does everyone have such an aversion to toys? i see nothing wrong with them, they enhance sex, not particularly fold of dildo's/strapons because i have an aversion to penis shaped objects but still i don't get the toy hate.

I completely agree. everything except penis shaped objects are fine with me

joined Dec 7, 2013

Yeah, the complete dislike of toys seems to be something I've only encountered in online yuri communities, it's a strange phenomenon.
Personally I don't have a problem with any toys besides bullet vibes b/c they're small and weird and irrationally gross me out.
As long as it doesn't go past just saying if you like/dislike something and into shitting on what other people enjoy and insulting their preferences then I'm cool with it though. Although it'd be interesting to know the reasoning behind it all :p

Nana-anime-16
joined Jul 7, 2014

But, the noses! I can't handle it, they look just so wrong! Like they're a hole instead of a bump, or facing other way, I don't know.
And the art is cute - I really like the style... but I can't help but notice those noses all the time.
I know it's not a big deal, and I'd really love to enjoy the art too, but aaargh!!
It's a bit frustrating even.

and you ruined it for me, since i read the comment i keep looking at the noses and finding them reaaaaally weird,

joined May 2, 2014

Soo ..... they are collage students and fucking wear those kind of under wears REALLy japan really !! For god sake NO TOYs What's wrong with doing it normal with out the damn toys .. Ugh

last edited at Aug 27, 2014 8:55PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.