Forum › My Unrequited Love discussion

joined Jul 26, 2019

Uta asked risako to take good care of kaoru while she was away, so risako answered yes with a mischievous smile ^^
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_unrequited_love_ch25#9
She may really take good care of kaoru and reichi was just a cover lol

For your information, the chapter comes out on the 18th.

last edited at Sep 12, 2019 9:20PM

joined Jul 26, 2019

I have read this chapter again and I think it may be interesting for the future. We see risako flirting with reii and sad kaoru comforted by uta: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_unrequited_love_ch10#7
Will history repeat itself? If reii actually cheats with risako and kaoru discovers it no one other than uta can console her and maybe trigger different feelings between them, uta kaoru's beacon in her life?

joined Jul 26, 2019

Seen chapter 26 raw, a turning point for the history and future of kaoru, the author still leaves several possible paths...

last edited at Sep 18, 2019 10:27PM by Nezchan

Seen chapter 26 raw, a turning point for the history and future of kaoru, the author still leaves several possible paths...

Link plz

last edited at Sep 18, 2019 10:28PM by Nezchan

joined Jul 26, 2019

Link plz

https://www.facebook.com/LaDiosaDelLirio/photos/pcb.430629530891015/430628434224458/?type=3&theater

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

Link plz

https://www.facebook.com/LaDiosaDelLirio/photos/pcb.430629530891015/430628434224458/?type=3&theater

i said this before and i will say it again
reiichis face is so god damn annoying to look at i can't stand his ass at this point he needs to go somewhere

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

^ Or the author can just draw a bag over his head for every scene

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ lol.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Umm it looks like that friend of Kaoru is giving her hints that Reiichi is cheating with her, then Kaoru gets even more scared of losing Reiichi and clings to him more...

last edited at Sep 18, 2019 10:29PM by Nezchan

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Umm it looks like that friend of Kaoru is giving her hints that Reiichi is cheating with her, then Kaoru gets even more scared of losing Reiichi and clings to him more...

Have read the raws and i don't think it's her tho because we don't her face which is strange considering we know her. Maybe it's one of Reiichi co-workers

last edited at Sep 18, 2019 10:29PM by Nezchan

joined Jul 26, 2019

Link plz

i said this before and i will say it again
reiichis face is so god damn annoying to look at i can't stand his ass at this point he needs to go somewhere

It is clear that reichii has a nonchalant attitude, he takes kaoru for his buddy... kaoru in a little desperate mode plays everything for the whole, finally there was not only uta in unrequieted love mode, kaoru also with reichii is at the same level.
Now kaoru knows that reiichi is cheating (phone conversation with risako who lied to her) she wants a escapement and that's where the turn for me comes in, is what reicchi is going to want to do at her request? it would have been so cowardly...

last edited at Sep 18, 2019 10:30PM by Nezchan

joined Jul 26, 2019

Have read the raws and i don't think it's her tho because we don't her face which is strange considering we know her. Maybe it's one of Reiichi co-workers

Risako seems to answer to kaoru that she has never seen him again since their marriage, which is a big lie since kaoru saw them both before his accident.

last edited at Sep 18, 2019 10:32PM by Nezchan

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

It is clear that reichii has a nonchalant attitude, he takes kaoru for his buddy... kaoru in a little desperate mode plays everything for the whole, finally there was not only uta in unrequieted love mode, kaoru also with reichii is at the same level.
Now kaoru knows that reiichi is cheating (phone conversation with risako who lied to her) she wants a escapement and that's where the turn for me comes in, is what reicchi is going to want to do at her request? it would have been so cowardly...

That's het story drama at this point. I thought Kaoru couldn't get more unshippable with Uta, but apparently not.
Basically we're just waiting to see how Kaoru and Reiichi's rs will end, while Kaoru loses her remaining self respect.

last edited at Sep 18, 2019 10:33PM by Nezchan

joined Jul 26, 2019

That's het story drama at this point. I thought Kaoru couldn't get more unshippable with Uta, but apparently not.
Basically we're just waiting to see how Kaoru and Reiichi's rs will end, while Kaoru loses her remaining self respect.

Yes this manga is difficult to predict, the author leaves chapter after chapter several possibilities, nothing is definitely decided even after 26 chapters.
The story is still well constructed and it's funny to see that finally little by little kaoru becomes the central character of the plot.
Everything will depend on his choices and also those of reiichi, I can't believe that the author leaves him so "stupid", already his reaction to the request of a child of kaoru should be very interesting.

last edited at Sep 18, 2019 10:40PM

4bbe1078a9d82bf519de9e5fc56dee60
joined Feb 18, 2018

Well wtf, more importantly folks, WHAT IS THIS: https://www.facebook.com/LaDiosaDelLirio/photos/a.336936750260294/430676710886297/?type=3&theater

Is this a new manga by Kodama that I'm not aware of? :O

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Well wtf, more importantly folks, WHAT IS THIS: https://www.facebook.com/LaDiosaDelLirio/photos/a.336936750260294/430676710886297/?type=3&theater

Wait you tell me you didn't spot it ? https://dynasty-scans.com/series/seagull_villa_days Thought it was hard to miss out when it pop tho.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Reminder for everyone, but particularly Stannis and MacySan, any discussion of raws or releases that have not been posted here yet must be spoiler tagged.

I do not appreciate having to go through and edit a long string of posts and replies because you neglected to do so.

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

reiichi is a little bitch

joined Feb 18, 2018

Wait you tell me you didn't spot it ? https://dynasty-scans.com/series/seagull_villa_days Thought it was hard to miss out when it pop tho.

I did not :D Thank you!

joined Feb 18, 2018

Yes this manga is difficult to predict, the author leaves chapter after chapter several possibilities, nothing is definitely decided even after 26 chapters.
The story is still well constructed and it's funny to see that finally little by little kaoru becomes the central character of the plot.
Everything will depend on his choices and also those of reiichi, I can't believe that the author leaves him so "stupid", already his reaction to the request of a child of kaoru should be very interesting.

Omg is that what she is asking in the last panel?? This girl is so dumb, I don't understand...I thought in the previous panels she caught herself thinking about having Uta around her instead of Reiichi...

Someone mentioned this is turning into basically a het drama, and they are quite right. If Kaoru is that deep into just wanting to keep this guy, how can she possibly be with Uta later on? :-(

last edited at Sep 19, 2019 7:13AM

joined Dec 9, 2014

Lmao this story should be renamed slowly easing yuri fans into straight stories. At this point, I'd just rooting for Kaoru to win Reiichi over Risako, if he didn't cheat

last edited at Sep 19, 2019 7:43AM

joined Jul 26, 2019

It seems that this is the last kaoru card to try to save his fake couple... if reiichi refuses or says he will think about it, kaoru will fall into total depression and everything becomes possible again....
On the other hand, if reiichi accepts not only will kaoru sink into a parallel loving universe and the author will choose to continue in drama for her with a predatory risako

last edited at Sep 21, 2019 11:57AM

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Just found the time to read the raws for chapter 26. Here's the summary for it (in hopes it'll clear up any confusion here):

Kaoru is evidently depressed at Uta's departure. Reiichi seems to not care as much, although he admits it has gotten quieter around the house. He also mentions that they'll most likely see her again anyway during the holidays, so it's not really a big deal. Upon hearing this, Kaoru remembers Uta's parting words ("Goodbye") and is aware that there is a chance she may not get to see her again.

Later, Kaoru tries to invite Reiichi out to go shopping with her, but Reiichi declines the invitation, saying that he just wants to stay home and rest for the day. Kaoru tries to be understanding, but is low key a little upset by this, and recalls that in the past, whenever Reiichi would decline her invitation, she could always turn to a more willing Uta and ask her to hang out instead. Kaoru tries to shake this out of her head, and asks Reiichi to take her out on a date next weekend (to which he very casually agrees to).

Kaoru goes out on a shopping trip on her own, and on the way back, she makes a stop at the cafe she and Uta used to work at. The manager at the cafe asks how things are going between the married couple now that she and Reiichi no longer need to take care of Uta, and Kaoru finds herself making excuses to convince herself that everything will be fine, she just needs time to readjust. In the end, the manager also tells Kaoru how important it is to communicate with her partner, and Kaoru leaves with these words in mind.

While Kaoru is waiting for the train at the platform, she receives a call from Risako, who is also asking about how Kaoru's life is without Uta under her skin. However, Risako phrases this in a way that makes it seem like Uta was just a bother in Kaoru & Reiichi's lives. Kaoru is shocked that Risako is even aware of Uta's departure to begin with, but Risako answers that she just happened to run into Uta the day before she left. At this point, Kaoru finds the courage within herself to ask Risako if she had run into Reiichi lately, to which Risako responds by saying that she hasn't seen him since their wedding. Risako tries to ask Kaoru what's up, but Kaoru finds an excuse to hang up, since her train was arriving.

Meanwhile, Kaoru is shocked because Risako's tone of voice didn't sound like she was lying at all. However, Kaoru recalls a memory from high school, and remembers that Risako has always been a good liar. The panel associated with this memory has high school Risako saying that Reiichi isn't her type at all (which is a lie, considering she is Reiichi's ex). Kaoru reflects on when she caught Reiichi together with Risako right before her accident, and admits that she was simply too scared to ask him what was going on since she didn't want to lose him. She then thinks to herself that she no longer wants to lose anything else again.

After that thought, Kaoru goes home and sits next to Reiichi on the couch... and tells him she's been thinking about wanting kids with him.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

After that thought, Kaoru goes home and sits next to Reiichi on the couch... and tells him she's been thinking about wanting kids with him.

I swear to god, if she is serious about that, i stop reading that shit. I just hope she asking it to see if he see their life together in the long term, which i think it's pretty obvious at this point that he not. Still, Kaoru is a coward. She could just ask him directly about the matter but try to found another way to approch it. But just the fact that she might be serious about that make me mad.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lol I dropped this like a year ago and for the comments it sounds like only a week or 2 has passed in the manga! is the same problem from back then and still nothing is resolved... And from the Spoilers I'm reading, I'm glad at least Uta went somewhere else, dunno where but at this point who would even want to ship her with Kaoru anyway, you guys right, this ain't yuri anymore.... But is perfect if you like dragged drama

last edited at Sep 25, 2019 11:18AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.