Forum › Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru discussion

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

When's the new chapter? August is harsh this year.

Dry spell it seems...

But it won't be long til the new one's out...

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

https://twitter.com/93choco/status/1166194671942389760 jajajaja

yish... a twitter link follow by a laught worried me due the previous discussions....
So happy that it's getting an official translation! I don't collect as much physical manga as I wish I could but Nettaigyo will probably be an exception to that~

now seriously though, why the laugh??

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Oh nothing, i just feel like it.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Awww Konatsu has been missing senpai for a while now. Kaede, why you gotta be so ruuuude???

Not Lizard-kun is cute as heck.

Fuyuki gets it, follow the trail man.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nettaigyo_wa_yuki_ni_kogareru_ch22#20

last edited at Aug 30, 2019 9:33PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Awww Konatsu has been missing senpai for a while now. Kaede, why you gotta be so ruuuude???

Why indeed, maybe because Konatsu and Honami are the worst useless lesbians,excuse me Friends, i ever seen. Both can't just talk to each other and try to resolve the problem and it's Kaede who must to all the job because the two others can't. I think the last pages of the chapter show that Kaede had enough of this shit and decide to just make both of them talk to each other even she had to threatened them.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Why indeed, maybe because Konatsu and Honami are the worst useless lesbians,excuse me Friends, i ever seen. Both can't just talk to each other and try to resolve the problem and it's Kaede who must to all the job because the two others can't. I think the last pages of the chapter show that Kaede had enough of this shit and decide to just make both of them talk to each other even she had to threatened them.

LOL methinks Kaede is the wingman useless lesbians need.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Reckon Kaede is just about [screaming internally] and having to bite her tongue in order to not call these useless friends bloody idiots to their faces and would probably dearly like to lock them in a room until they stop being silly gits and talk things out properly...

Being a nice person and the Best Girl, though, she settles for not-very-subtly prodding Konatsu towards hopefully useful directions instead.
Or literally dragging, as the case might be. o3o

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nettaigyo_wa_yuki_ni_kogareru_ch22#38

lmao, there was this big angsty inner monologue going on, and then suddenly Not Lizard

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Bottle, closet, same difference. Gods, this is so gay.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I need a Kaede in my life. I would love to have a friend like this.

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

I'm lazy to say it twice but still wanna join the conversation from both sites so: https://mangadex.org/thread/4818/4/#post_1056821

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

I was thinking the monologues were on point but then the salamander page came and hit like a fucking brick. This manga really knows how to portray bouts of crippling depression like a fucking champ

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I guess the Salamander symbolizes loneliness.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

From Hachimitsu Scans: "According to her Twitter account, this chapter was originally a single, 91-page chapter, but this was split in two for size concerns, with the next chapter coming next month."

That would've been something. And I guess a big development will happen at the karaoke since it was meant to be the same chapter.

I also want to add that it's great having Konatsu back full time as the POV character, I really missed her.

@Star Light: Regarding the discussion on mangadex, I don't think the story is set to end soon, it's been set up to last at least until Koyuki graduates for a long time now. As for Konatsu's issues, I understand some people being annoyed at having a full chapter of her monologuing and failing to move forward, but I think that's the whole point. I loved the twist of Konatsu ultimately turning out to be the salamander equivalent after she seemed like she would be the frog and her sorting out her feelings will be the key for her and Koyuki's relationship not to end up like the one from the short story, which is basically where it's at right now.

last edited at Aug 31, 2019 5:45AM

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

My favorite chapter yet, so many great moments.

last edited at Aug 31, 2019 5:49AM

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Also the whole story deserves an Introspective .

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

From Hachimitsu Scans: "According to her Twitter account, this chapter was originally a single, 91-page chapter, but this was split in two for size concerns, with the next chapter coming next month."

Holy,91 pages chapter ? Author need to calm down.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

^ It's because she had stomach problems and couldn't release a chapter in July.

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

I guess the Salamander symbolizes loneliness.

The salamander represents the lie, to keep up appearances. Lying to yourself.
It represents the heavy feeling you get, wanting to keep someone for yourself, knowing you stifle their social growth.

You feel like an asshole basically. But you're human and you can't shake off those feelings.
"If I'd talk to her, she'd understand. But why won't I talk about it?"

Teens gonna teens.
Emotions like love are out of the equation here unless the author injects them.

last edited at Aug 31, 2019 8:55AM

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

@BeanBeanKingdom
Fair point, however, the monologue is still blamed. It's way too long, it feel like the author tries to buy sometime for something else. Even though I know that it is not what they want, maybe they just simply feel so high and decide to make a long chapter, but keep a long boring inner thought won't make the story great. So it's still blamed! Low quality work.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

So it's still blamed! Low quality work.

I.e., you don’t care for it.

Duly noted.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

@Star Light: Yeah, I get it, the monologue can feel like it drags, but I'm fine with it because there's always a point to it, in this case it's about Konatsu being in denial and thinking she has to bottle her feelings up while slowly realizing (and being made to realize by Kaede) that doing so makes her suffer. I think it's more of an issue of the chapter taking two months to release and only setting up a development in the next one (though it was originally meant to be a longer chapter). I'm sure that reading this part in the volume release all at once will feel just right and not too slow.

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

I said it before and I'll say it again, how are they not gay?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I said it before and I'll say it again, how are they not gay?

Because Author said "no homo"

To reply you must either login or sign up.