Forum › Paradise, And After... discussion

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

These are all the characters from pure water adolescence right? Wow- never thought we'd get more of them!

I'd love to see more of their lives together- as long as the author doesn't mess any of their happy ever afters (in my head)
up! (mainly Nanao & Matsumoto).

I'm curious to see if they got round to telling their families yet or are still hiding their relationship.

last edited at Aug 28, 2019 1:00PM

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

These are all the characters from pure water adolescence right? Wow- never thought we'd get more of them!

Are they? Welp, time to reread

21294649_1973051396268417_6602197588240236544_n
joined Jun 7, 2015

Wow! So happy to see their live after so many years!

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

mainly Nanao & Matsumoto

I'm curious to see if they got round to telling their families yet or are still hiding their relationship.

Oh wow! This is one of my favorite short stories and can't wait to see more of Nanao and Matsumoto. I'd love it if this actually turned into a new series.

And if it wasn't for this new chapter, I wouldn't have realized there were two new chapters added to the old series when I went to reread it, so yay!

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

"Yup. Its sexual" Can't stop laughing!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^I didnt even know this was in a bigger overall work till i looked- are you are saying just the first segment of luminescence, called 'paradise and after', features 'adolescence' characters?

I dunno how many chapters 'paradise and after' section is- (looks to be 90 pages?) but we will still get to see all the old characters like Nanao and Matsumoto in it :) Even if they only get a couple of chapters I'll be happy to see them.

(I'd guess tho, those first 90 pages will feature Nanao x Matsumoto the most because they are by far the biggest couple in the original).

Does that mean the rest of luminescence is new characters?

last edited at Aug 28, 2019 8:37PM

Jd9w2c7o_400x400
joined Jul 12, 2019

Hi, to clear up the confusion:

Paradise, And After is a standalone mini-comic series. I don't believe it has any relation to Pure Water Luminescence, and Nanao and Matsumoto will not appear. If you look at the table of contents, you can see it runs until page 90 of the book.

The second half of the book is a direct sequel to Purewater Adolescence. Nanao and Matsumoto are the main characters.

I plan to do the whole book sequentially, so please enjoy these mini-comics and look forward to seeing Nanao and Matsumoto return in the near future.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

okay, I psyched myself up thinking it was Nanao and Matsumoto
and I didn't see them.

headdesk

joined Jan 7, 2019

Paradise, And After is a standalone mini-comic series. I don't believe it has any relation to Pure Water Luminescence, and Nanao and Matsumoto will not appear. If you look at the table of contents, you can see it runs until page 90 of the book.

The second half of the book is a direct sequel to Purewater Adolescence. Nanao and Matsumoto are the main characters.

I plan to do the whole book sequentially, so please enjoy these mini-comics and look forward to seeing Nanao and Matsumoto return in the near future.

Thank you for your work.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@euphowolf Thanks for clearing it up

@cameron Seems the second half will be about Nanao and Matsumoto etc :) Since they are on page 1 and 3 it was clear they'd be in it at some point- Im glad to hear they are the MCs for the second half.

last edited at Aug 29, 2019 9:35AM

21294649_1973051396268417_6602197588240236544_n
joined Jun 7, 2015

okay, I psyched myself up thinking it was Nanao and Matsumoto
and I didn't see them.

headdesk

Same. Kinda sad...

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Nice! Thank you so much!

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

joined Jul 26, 2016
Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Non-chan: "I'd love to send you a thank-you note... May I have your name and e-mail?"

Sneaky, but effective way to get your potential love interest's contact information. If only it worked that smoothly in real life.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Even if the sequel isn't happening now, I love the current story. It's cute and, unless they get a decent conclusion, I hope we get more of these characters after these chapters are done. Also, while my re-reading may have been in vain, I liked reading PWA again, and I'll happily do it again once we get the actual sequel

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

She's doing so many risque poses yet she doesn't seem to notice that she is.

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

.....given the wrist ties, how does Chapter 2 not have the BDSM tag? besides which, nekomimi maid in bondage.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

That were some poses.. and she didn't notice them at all.. good for Non-chan. Oh and the chapter where they met was nice too. Mmm.

last edited at Aug 30, 2019 6:08PM

Afterhours37675l
joined Aug 18, 2016

.....given the wrist ties, how does Chapter 2 not have the BDSM tag? besides which, nekomimi maid in bondage.

A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Thanks for your hard work! It is greatly appreciated!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I wonder what % of yuri writers get to base the sex scenes on their own night life lol?

I'm gonna go with - not a lot.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Woah. Publishing something that is based on reality. That is the work of a genius.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

The title had "newlywed" in it. If it's based on reality then does that mean......

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Idk, adding new characters to their lives ain't the worst idea

To reply you must either login or sign up.