Forum › My Unrequited Love discussion

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

uta: goodbye
kaoru, suddenly realizing she's bi:
comebackutaifuckedup

I screamed. Anyways I’m wondering if there’ll be a time skip to where Uta is a little more grown and she ends up meeting Kaoru one day

...and then Kaoru's pushing a pram with her and Reiichi's twins while Uta's with her gf...

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

Another cliffhanger ☹️

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

I just noticed... Uta always seems to wear that triangle hair pin. Coincidence or a symbol of the love triangle?

Great observation

Who’s the 3rd corner?

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

Who’s the 3rd corner?

the corners actually represent the father, the son, and the holy spirit

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Who’s the 3rd corner?

the corners actually represent the father, the son, and the holy spirit

the mother, the daughter, and the holy spiritess*

last edited at Aug 22, 2019 4:07AM

Ve_honoka
joined Sep 8, 2018

I appreciate the sentiment, but didn't Jesus identify as male?

I am actually more interested in this manga again, because from here it could go in so many directions. Finally more suspense!

I appreciate the sentiment, but didn't Jesus identify as male?

I am actually more interested in this manga again, because from here it could go in so many directions. Finally more suspense!

Jesus was a hot lesbian

We
joined Feb 5, 2018

Who’s the 3rd corner?

Uta, Kaoru, Reiichi

joined Aug 28, 2019

I want to testify to the general public how my relationship was restored back by the great power's of Robinson buckler after three months of loneliness, my ex-lover called me after my contact with Dr Mack that he want us to come back and start a good home, now we are happily married. All thanks to Robinson buckler for his wonderful spiritual help. You can contact him on his via email ..............Robinsonbuckler { @ } hotmail. com if you have similar problem, or any solution you may need.....

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

^ Paging The Nezchan-inator—intruder alert on the My Unrequited Love deck.

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ The Nazchan-inator needs to be paged again. Anarcho-Balkan came to analyze (but not resolve) the situation instead.

EDIT:
Analyzation complete. Our best guess is that Kylerichards failed to understand the purpose of the thread. The second most likely option is that Kylerichards isn't actually a person, but a bot.

last edited at Aug 28, 2019 5:44PM

I love Robinson buckler.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I love Robinson buckler.

Robinson buckler is but a pale shadow of Dr. Mack.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

From what we know, Kaoru was already chasing after Reiichi back in her high-school days. He caved in at some point, for reasons we have yet to know about, but he didn't particularly like her.

1. Hmm, thinking about it, I realize why girls like Risako and Kaoru revolve around a guy like Reiichi. Sure he's a nice guy, maybe there's some funny bones in him too which chicks dig. He may give off that aura of reliability since he's a firstborn, and their family isn't exactly trailer trash. From the first chapter, he exuded some sort of privilege, something that Uta lacked, I think so, since Uta was somewhat neglected by their parents and have to work for herself so she wouldn't be pitied--a psychological trauma that for me it seems Reiichi dodged a bit.
    BUT Reiichi, for me, is a character of mere appearances. Sadly, helpless and hopless gals fall for such.

2. Those appearances might have triggered Kaoru's and/or Risako's romantic needs and thought he's the prince charming they've been waiting for. Appearances, no matter how mundane, can easily attract some folks to you.

Separate note:
I cheer for Uta. Reiichi could just go suck bags of dick. Risako can go to hell. And Kaoru, grow the fuck up. Absentee dad can wallow in whatever purgatory he's in. And ladyboss mom can just, I don't know, find a butch lez lover so she could at least share some emotional connect wih her gay daughter.
I'm so hoping for Uta's happy ending, along with her friends and their shop manager. The rest can just go burn.

last edited at Aug 29, 2019 6:37AM

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

I cheer for Uta. Reiichi could just go suck bags of dick. Risako can go to hell. And Kaoru, grow the fuck up.

applaud

couldn't have said that shit better myself

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

I cheer for Uta. Reiichi could just go suck bags of dick. Risako can go to hell. And Kaoru, grow the fuck up.

applaud

couldn't have said that shit better myself

Lol thanks. I was just having a bad time thinking about my current problems while rereading the last five chapters and I was like screw this all and Uta is an angel.

joined Jul 26, 2019

I love uta but kaoru has nothing to do with it the poor girl! everything falls on her and that she is too naive or kind is not a defect in itself, she really has no chance that on one side her husband cheats and that on the other side her little sister is crazy in love with her... she does everything possible to make her walk and for uta and with reiichi.
In any case, there is a much better chance that it will end well for uta than for kaoru.

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

man the updates feel so slow even tho it's "schedule" is completely normal, it's probably just my anxious self having to wait for a new chap. It's just so damn addicting.

I kinda hope that if Uta doesn't end up with Kaoru, that she and Risako start something lol.

joined Oct 22, 2018

that she and Risako start something lol.

U wot m8

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

that she and Risako start something lol.

U wot m8

Perhaps that was said tongue-in-cheek.

LOL. We all wanna cheer for the hero and wish for their happiness that we don't care anymore who we pair them with.

last edited at Sep 3, 2019 3:53AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I kinda hope that if Uta doesn't end up with Kaoru, that she and Risako start something lol.

Why not go for the maximum irony and have Kaoru end up with Risako? XD

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Plot twist: Reiichi had figured Uta's feelings for Kaoru, and was trying to find an older lady who is gay and matches Uta's taste.
He thought Kaoru didn't know about Uta's feelings, so he kept his meetings with Risako a secret.

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

i long and yearn for the next chapter just as much as kaoru longs and yearns to bang her husbands little sister

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

BugDevil posted:

How about ultimate irony and have Kaoru end up with Uta's mom? :P And have Uta and Reiichi and Uta's father attend their wedding?

last edited at Sep 12, 2019 7:30PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.