Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Just to be safe, this month we will have a chapter, right? no delays or anything in yuri hime?

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

It's that time of the month again, eh? When darkness swallows the comments and impatience rules.

Has anyone forgotten this post BugDevil made on 26th July? Well I haven't.

Why am I bringing this up? To give some context for what I'm about to say.

What am I about to say? This:

That time of month can't come soon enough!

10455963_830638436992044_5645511050433336598_n
joined Jun 27, 2019

Is the next chapter going to be second-to-the-final one?

:(

joined Nov 5, 2017

Just to be safe, this month we will have a chapter, right? no delays or anything in yuri hime?

Yuri Hime?

joined Oct 22, 2018

Yuri Hime?

Frankly, I think Serenata is continuing a conversation that frankly should be in a different forum. But I digress.

Is the next chapter going to be second-to-the-final one?

:(

Yep.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

skulll posted:

Yuri Hime?

I have a bad memory, sorry. I thought it was published in yuri hime (is actually Dengeki)...I'm just asking if there is any news of delay in the publisher for this month release, because is not unusual to see "There won't be chapter this month!". Just want to be safe before I get my expectations too high.

joined Nov 5, 2017

skulll posted:

Yuri Hime?

I have a bad memory, sorry. I thought it was published in yuri hime (is actually Dengeki)...I'm just asking if there is any news of delay in the publisher for this month release, because is not unusual to see "There won't be chapter this month!". Just want to be safe before I get my expectations too high.

Ever since yagakimi started, it has been published every month without cancellations (not including all the times Nakatani finished a volume, because every mangaka takes a one month break when this happens or a special chapter was published instead) , except for one occasion when chapter 30 was postponed for the next month due to unknown circumstances.
At the end of each chapter there's a date that states when the next one will be out, and as such chapter 44 is programmed for this month on the 27th per usual. A preview is also out on Twitter, and another one should be posted this week.

last edited at Aug 20, 2019 12:41PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Thank you, then I can wait peacefully for 4s =A=)

joined Nov 5, 2017

I admire that patience xD

joined Oct 22, 2018

I wish I was that patient. Instead, I'ma read the raws once they're out, and then eagerly await 4s' translation.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I wish I was that patient. Instead, I'ma read the raws once they're out, and then eagerly await 4s' translation.

Joke on you i will read Kusoshop trad before because ihave no patience.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Joke on you i will read Kusoshop trad before because ihave no patience.

Joke's on you. I will read the Serbian translation of the Silmarillion. It's not yuri, but it allows me to one up you.

last edited at Aug 20, 2019 7:58PM

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

The cover page for chap 44 is out and its title is "Night and morning" as translated by GgTrans.
Filing your nails is important, girls. Just saying.

joined Oct 22, 2018

^

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Oh, Yuu's taking her hair down. It's time for srs bznss.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

The cover page for chap 44 is out and its title is "Night and morning" as translated by GgTrans.

Touko looks like she's gone full commando under that pajama lol.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Well, it's better if she want sexy time. The less you wear the more you can do.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Well, it's better if she want sexy time. The less you wear the more you can do.

No kidding. I always cringe when I see that "sexily pulling the panties aside" thing and go "OUCH" in my head. Talk about chafing! Just take 'em off! lol

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Lowkey hoping to see an ecchi scene

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Really? It's usually the opposite for me. I tie my hair up so it doesn't get in the way.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Really? It's usually the opposite for me. I tie my hair up so it doesn't get in the way.

But Yuu's hair is short, so it isn't really gonna get in the way anyway...

joined Oct 22, 2018

Anyways, I can re-iterate the last sentence in a post here that I've made 5 days ago.

7903736f-23f1-43d2-bcca-91f78cf5aff1
joined Feb 18, 2019

Lowkey hoping to see an ecchi scene

me too, the day of reckoning is soon upon us!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ooohhhh yeah gurl! let loose of your hair inside Touko's house, grab one of her pillows softly, and prepare for the most wild and passionate pillow fight! and SEX

To reply you must either login or sign up.