Forum › Yamada to Kase-san discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kase_san_rival_and_kase_san

Kinda surprised nobody has posted the link to the first appearance.

Some people definitely seem to be misinterpreting the title. She's not a rival for Yamada, and I doubt she ever will be. She's just a comic relief side character who views Kase-san as her rival. (but obviously really just has a crush)

There no real need to post the link since some already said who she was just the page before.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Some people definitely seem to be misinterpreting the title. She's not a rival for Yamada, and I doubt she ever will be. She's just a comic relief side character who views Kase-san as her rival. (but obviously really just has a crush)

There no real need to post the link since some already said who she was just the page before.

Well, I didn't remember her at all, and that mistranslation didn't help lol

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

It's not mis-translated-, people are just misunderstanding what is meant by "rival". Anyway, I thought a convenient link to her previous appearance would help.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Aikawa is really the only running-gag character in the series—Kase is super-important to her as her athletic role model/rival, but Kase can never remember who she is.

Neither can many Dynasty readers, which seems appropriate.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Aikawa is really the only running-gag character in the series—Kase is super-important to her as her athletic role model/rival, but Kase can never remember who she is.

nods in agreement while barely managing to contain his laughter

21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

XD I remember her i ship Kase x Yamada forever but i feel bad for poor Aikawa

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

I just reread the entire series for like the 8th time and all I get for a new chapter in MONTHS is 6 pages. I mean I know the author might be busy but like...

21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

You know what I would really love to see the whole story (original and sequel) told in Kase's perspective i think it would be interesting to see Kase's inner thoughts especially during the chapters before confession i wonder if Kase ever had any moments where she thought "does she even swing that way?" Or something also I'd love to see her inner thoughts during her pervy moments ;3 idk the author probably won't make that but does anyone else think that would be a good idea? Would you read it cause i would :3 Also sorry for the kind of off topic are the forums here strict about that? I'm new here ^^;

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

You know what I would really love to see the whole story (original and sequel) told in Kase's perspective i think it would be interesting to see Kase's inner thoughts especially during the chapters before confession i wonder if Kase ever had any moments where she thought "does she even swing that way?" Or something also I'd love to see her inner thoughts during her pervy moments ;3 idk the author probably won't make that but does anyone else think that would be a good idea? Would you read it cause i would :3 Also sorry for the kind of off topic are the forums here strict about that? I'm new here ^^;

Half the Dynasty posts are people wishing for things to happen in stories that are never going to happen.

So you’re good.

(And it’s always fun to get Kase’s POV, which we do from time to time, but she’s not quite as conflicted—basically naive and insecure—as Yamada, so she’s kind of more of an open book.)

21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

I love how Yamada is like the only person who can reduce Kase to a flustered blushing mess XD

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

It's not mis-translated-, people are just misunderstanding what is meant by "rival". Anyway, I thought a convenient link to her previous appearance would help.

With mistranslation I meant this

nods in agreement while barely managing to contain his laughter

last edited at Aug 14, 2019 12:01PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

There are a couple of flashback chapters from Kase's perspective, namely Plant Appointeee (original series) and Straw Hat which gave us the important details concerning Kase's attraction to Yamada. Mainly her butt and how nice her hat smells.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

There are a couple of flashback chapters from Kase's perspective, namely Plant Appointeee (original series) and Straw Hat which gave us the important details concerning Kase's attraction to Yamada. Mainly her butt and how nice her hat smells.

Don't forget her thighs, at several points. Kase's willing help Yamada try on shoes all day long . . .

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Don't forget her thighs, at several points. Kase's willing help Yamada try on shoes all day long . . .

Kase-san is thirsty 24/7

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Kase-san is thirsty 24/7

If that's true, then I guess ALL of her dreams are wet dreams.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Kase-san is thirsty 24/7

If that's true, then I guess ALL of her dreams are wet dreams.

Moral of the story: stay hydrated, kids!

21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

Mmmm yeah Kase is a thirsty girl ;3

Also sorry if this question is stupid but during that chapter, did Kase actually get a glimpse up her skirt before Yamada closed her legs or did she close them too fast?

And yeah I read plant appointee and straw hat and yeah Kase's love and admiration of Yamada is adorable omg i wonder how long in the timeline it took for her to work up the courage to talk to her finally

21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

Plant appointee chapter says early april and chapter 1 is right before summer break so i guess like 2 months? Idk

joined Apr 17, 2018

The next Yamada and Kase-san chapter will be released on the 28th of August by Wings, and it looks like it's called Kase-san and Fireworks, according to google translate.
https://twitter.com/Wings_Official/status/1165893527290515456

21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yay!!!!! :D

21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

That was beautiful, though I'm not used to hearing them speak english XD But it was extremely romantic ^///^

joined Aug 16, 2019

I really hope this series ends in marriage

21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

I would adore kase x yamada marriage but isn't it illegal in japan :(

joined Jan 6, 2017

I would adore kase x yamada marriage but isn't it illegal in japan :(

For now at least. I'm pretty sure that they could hold a ceremony and whatnot, but they can't get married on paper.

To reply you must either login or sign up.