Forum › My Unrequited Love discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Do we know how many chapters there are left at this point?

I think this chapter might be the last of the volume given each volume have 5 chapter so at minimumwehave 5 chapter left, which i highly doubt. Tmnr ain't gonna wrap up what's left in one volume. I think we have maybe 3 volumes left so 15 chapters.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Aaaaand we're still on the purity thing. Take a day off, matsuri_wins. You've earned it.

You too, ClaudeSP89.

I'll be tidying up everything since my last post on the subject now.

We
joined Feb 5, 2018

IDK, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Kaoru only married Reiichi because she was actually subconsciously in love with Uta, but social pressures and heavily ignored feelings made her settle for the next best thing that also permitted her to keep close to Uta.

oh fuck... that's actually might happen...

last edited at Aug 9, 2019 9:04AM

Lesbihonest_here
joined Aug 10, 2019

Does anybody know Uta’s last name? I’m trying to write a fanfiction based on the chapter just released. Can anyone help?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

From what we know, Kaoru was already chasing after Reiichi back in her high-school days. He caved in at some point, for reasons we have yet to know about, but he didn't particularly like her.

I doubt she was in love with Uta at that time, because Uta was a child.

I think the thing she was after was rather a family. And she's probably going to lose it real soon.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Does anybody know Uta’s last name? I’m trying to write a fanfiction based on the chapter just released. Can anyone help?

Not sure their family name has ever been mentioned, oddly enough.

joined Apr 14, 2018

woah damn that just hurts
wonder if I can learn from Uta and say goodbye, too
ugh
maybe this is why this story got me from the start... I know that feeling all too well.

We
joined Feb 5, 2018

From what we know, Kaoru was already chasing after Reiichi back in her high-school days. He caved in at some point, for reasons we have yet to know about, but he didn't particularly like her.

I doubt she was in love with Uta at that time, because Uta was a child.

I think the thing she was after was rather a family. And she's probably going to lose it real soon.

It would be odd if mature girl has crush into child (but it's yuri manga after all so who knows?).

Maybe I'm a bad prophet, but i'm almost sure Reiichi and Kaoru will break up. Maybe because Reich will cheat on her or somehow both will assume that this whole thing with marriage was a mistake and their feeling to each other faded long time ago...

Lesbihonest_here
joined Aug 10, 2019

Oh okay thank you. Um was anybody else shook when at the end credits Uta said Kaoru was bi? Was that just for the credits or could it possibly be true and was something she told her at the last minute? I’m kinda new to this chat

We
joined Feb 5, 2018

Yes that part is 100% canon, Uta totaly said something like this. Ofc.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Oh okay thank you. Um was anybody else shook when at the end credits Uta said Kaoru was bi? Was that just for the credits or could it possibly be true and was something she told her at the last minute? I’m kinda new to this chat

Don't bully the newcomers :v. No Uta didn't say that,the team just took the bottom panel of this page and change the text.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

@Lesbihonest_here

To add on what Lilliwyt said, Chaosteam is kinda famous for their funny credit pages, so expect more pages like that one.

Also, I like the subtle pun in your username.

last edited at Aug 10, 2019 2:02PM

Lesbihonest_here
joined Aug 10, 2019

@Lesbihonest_here

To add on what Lilliwyt said, Chaosteam is kinda famous for their funny credit pages, so expect more pages like that one.

Also, I like the subtle pun in your username.

Why thank you very much :)

joined Dec 13, 2015

Why tf she grabbed her arm?
Dude pls, u already told uta to fk off, so dont you dare to make uta confussed >:C
Leave her feelings alone! >:'C

We
joined Feb 5, 2018

Dude pls, u already told uta to fk off, so dont you dare to make uta confussed >:C

It's Yurihime manga so we will have our sweet (bitter-sweet) lesbian ending. Chill.

joined Jul 26, 2019

Because kaoru tried until the end to be as cold as possible so that uta could leave with the least regret except that she couldn't resist and by reflex she grabbed her arm... as usual she ends up shaking and collapsing because she is afraid here of abandoning uta.

We
joined Feb 5, 2018

It's pretty unexpected "love" triangle.

0iksfco
joined Apr 27, 2017

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~
I almost cried..... Almost...

10455963_830638436992044_5645511050433336598_n
joined Jun 27, 2019

Wow, Kaoru's really breaking huh :(
I can't wait for the Golden Week. I hope there's some sort of "push" for Kaoru to finally admit to herself she's in love with Uta.

We
joined Feb 5, 2018

Perhaps Reiichi will be that cause.

joined Jul 26, 2019

Lol reeii is the one who can sort everything out between uta and kaoru.

We
joined Feb 5, 2018

i was meant his potential romance

joined Nov 27, 2017

Make it up to his wife by finding her a more caring replacement.

joined Jun 29, 2019

waiting for 26 chp :-{
new stan on this mangaaaa

joined Jul 23, 2017

If were in a relationship and one of my girl friends liked my girlfriend i'll happily give it to her and shout '' FOR THE YURI! "

To reply you must either login or sign up.