Oh hey a new series

Abandoned

Alright never mind.

joined Sep 29, 2018

Oh hey ther—
A B A N D O N E D
okay maybe not

joined Apr 15, 2013

Well there's a blast from the past. Nice that it's getting archived here, though it's a shame that it never got finished.

AyeIts_Nicocchi
Deepfry-2
joined Mar 15, 2018

I remember this :o

But i hated this.

Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

I haven't finished chapter 3 as of yet but I'm just so annoyed how every time Saionji turns around there's fn' Izumi. Izumi charms her and she's all 'kyun' while on the other hand Sakura's actually having some angst and she's barely in it (ps. I like her), Sakura's trying to lay some ground work but the writer just ain't havin' it. It bothers me.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I started to read the first pages of chapter 1 and I already predicted that the blond one would fall for some random sempai.

"I love you! We will always be together!"

1 page later: "badump... what a cool prince."

Useless lesbians all around.

last edited at Jul 21, 2019 4:06AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Yep... couldn't go past chapter 2. I'd die of boredom before the end.

Abandoning it was the right thing to do.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

I started to read the first pages of chapter 1 and I already predicted that the blond one would fall for some random sempai.

"I love you! We will always be together!"

1 page later: "badump... what a cool prince."

Useless lesbians all around.

i had that same thought at that we'll always be together. then right as she tripped in knew oh yup there's the "prince" oh wow shocker. this manga is shallow shallow shallow.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Strawberry Panic without the gravitas.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

I'd abandon this annoying cunt too

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yeah i will abandon Mayuku too. I mean, yes Izumi is not really clever by doing all this things with Hatsumi while accepting Mayuku's fiancé but damn that's not areason for Mayuku to bully Izumi. That's stupid reasonement.

Edit: Found a site who talk about the entire vol.2 and so i will copy paste it for those who want to know the end since it god abandonned.

But this is only because Mayuko has other plans…. Mayuko convinces Sakura to help her.
That night, in a somewhat convoluted scene, Mayuko tries to seduce Izumi into making a formal promise in the chapel, but is rejected because, Izumi says, Mayuko rejected her when she asked previously. Izumi can see that this is some kind of set-up and sure enough, Sakura and Hatsumi were there to see it. Izumi tells Mayuko that if she’s going to make a vow with anyone, it’ll be Hatsumi, and Mayuko, in what was a stellar moment of bad judgement, throws herself out the window…which is only one story up, so instead of killing herself, she breaks an ankle.
Hatsumi is still seeing Izumi and trying to get a clue about Sakura so, she decides to have it out with Mayuko…which she does. Big time. Mayuko throws stuff at her and she hauls off and slaps the upperclassman across the chops, instantly rising in my esteem.Back at school, Hatsumi appears to have clued in finally and decides that the one she wants is Sakura, while Mayuko and Izumi reunite and make up, along with protestations of love all around. The End

There is a third volume but it's not related to this story.

last edited at Jul 21, 2019 11:45AM

Quiescent-Rose
Tumblr_lxr5uv8e8n1qeoztuo1_500
joined Aug 13, 2018

Oh hey, these two childhood friends actually love each other, I’m sure this series will be full of cute heartwarming moments between the two of them!
Cool senpai shows up
:|

Sans%20titre
joined Feb 8, 2014

Yeah i will abandon Mayuku too. I mean, yes Izumi is not really clever by doing all this things with Hatsumi while accepting Mayuku's fiancé but damn that's not areason for Mayuku to bully Izumi. That's stupid reasonement.

Edit: Found a site who talk about the entire vol.2 and so i will copy paste it for those who want to know the end since it god abandonned.

But this is only because Mayuko has other plans…. Mayuko convinces Sakura to help her.
That night, in a somewhat convoluted scene, Mayuko tries to seduce Izumi into making a formal promise in the chapel, but is rejected because, Izumi says, Mayuko rejected her when she asked previously. Izumi can see that this is some kind of set-up and sure enough, Sakura and Hatsumi were there to see it. Izumi tells Mayuko that if she’s going to make a vow with anyone, it’ll be Hatsumi, and Mayuko, in what was a stellar moment of bad judgement, throws herself out the window…which is only one story up, so instead of killing herself, she breaks an ankle.
Hatsumi is still seeing Izumi and trying to get a clue about Sakura so, she decides to have it out with Mayuko…which she does. Big time. Mayuko throws stuff at her and she hauls off and slaps the upperclassman across the chops, instantly rising in my esteem.Back at school, Hatsumi appears to have clued in finally and decides that the one she wants is Sakura, while Mayuko and Izumi reunite and make up, along with protestations of love all around. The End

This is so awful I can't even

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Yeah, maybe it's actually a good thing that it got abandoned. Gosh that first chapter was such a bother to go through, it checks all the marks for those old yuri from back in the day. But nowadays it just comes out as cringe worth.

85af8296-a13b-494e-810e-ae41815d00fa
joined Jan 19, 2016

This is so awful I can't even

Lmao

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

All of it seems very traditional oldschool shoujo yuri until I notice it was made in 2010.
And it prompted me to make up a game - drink up every time the page you read is half or more filled with flowers.

Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

Wow, she actually says 'Izumi-sama'. Seriously though, how can you bump in to someone so much, when I was in school I had to travel the campus to find some one I was even looking for. And what the Hell's with all the touching, and the flowers all those flowers.

To reply you must either login or sign up.