Forum › What's that manga called?

joined Jun 6, 2018

I'm looking for this manga about the girl who is tall and her gf is short

Description 100

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, the obvious answer would be Tall and Short (NSFW), but I'm sure there are more.

Description 100

Sorry. There is also a scene where they kissed at the back alley so nobody can see them

Well, the obvious answer would be Tall and Short (NSFW), but I'm sure there are more.

Thanks

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I was searching a manga yesterday,it's about a blind girl coming to a school and getting along with another girl about pot pourri. At the end the blind girl regain her eyes and the other girl act like she doesn't the blind girl but the blind recognize her. I swear read it here but can't find it.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

I was searching a manga yesterday,it's about a blind girl coming to a school and getting along with another girl about pot pourri. At the end the blind girl regain her eyes and the other girl act like she doesn't the blind girl but the blind recognize her. I swear read it here but can't find it.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/present#2

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/present#2

Thanks.

Chained-kong-5ab9c8a67b959
joined Jul 14, 2019

whats the manga that has like an older drawing style or whatever and its about two school girls that were childhood friends. one with black hair is 2 years older and the younger one had blonde hair. its just shows their daily relationship n shid ionknow but like the blonde girls mom always says that the two girls should date (even tho they already are) but they never tell her theyre dating if that detail helps

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

araaradesu posted:

whats the manga that has like an older drawing style or whatever and its about two school girls that were childhood friends. one with black hair is 2 years older and the younger one had blonde hair. its just shows their daily relationship n shid ionknow but like the blonde girls mom always says that the two girls should date (even tho they already are) but they never tell her theyre dating if that detail helps

Pretty sure it's this. Relevant bit.

if that detail helps

Actually I only recognized it thanks to it x3

last edited at Jul 21, 2019 4:01AM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think this one was about a student club, mostly or all-girl, that explored old abandoned buildings. Something like a haikyo club. That's all I remember. I don't think it was Ruins Explorer -- far more characters and little to no supernatural anything.

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

Hi! I'm looking for a story where two girls are dating and they kissed each other. At the exact moment they kissed, one of the girls' mom walks into the room and witnesses it. The two girls end up running away from home because they are afraid of the mom gossiping to other parents. However, they end up going back home, and the mom tells the one of the girls that she didn't tell anyone and that she used to experiment with girls when she was the same age as her.

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

Hi! I'm looking for a story where two girls are dating and they kissed each other. At the exact moment they kissed, one of the girls' mom walks into the room and witnesses it. The two girls end up running away from home because they are afraid of the mom gossiping to other parents. However, they end up going back home, and the mom tells the one of the girls that she didn't tell anyone and that she used to experiment with girls when she was the same age as her.

This.

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

^Thank you!

joined Jan 9, 2017

I think this one was about a student club, mostly or all-girl, that explored old abandoned buildings. Something like a haikyo club. That's all I remember. I don't think it was Ruins Explorer -- far more characters and little to no supernatural anything.

This.

Chained-kong-5ab9c8a67b959
joined Jul 14, 2019

araaradesu posted:

Pretty sure it's this. Relevant bit.

if that detail helps

Actually I only recognized it thanks to it x3

thanks so much vro

last edited at Jul 22, 2019 2:10AM

joined Jul 23, 2019

I just found this so what is this

can u guys suggest some yuri where it's like master servant?

joined Jan 9, 2017

can u guys suggest some yuri where it's like master servant?

Cough cough.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Im trying to remember an old manga but cant really remember the details that much. All i can remember is a country girl moved to tokyo to become an idol (or maybe an actress) but failed. Now she lives in this crappy apartment. Landlord is a guy with a sister who's really talented in music. I believe she was an artist herself i cant recall
Thank you in advance.

last edited at Jul 30, 2019 12:47AM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Octave

joined Jan 3, 2017

There's this Yuri manga I read where there are two girls, one with black hair (and glasses) the other has blonde hair and they have sex in a toilet. yea that's all I got, thanks for any help

joined Jan 3, 2017

omg there's this one manga I read on here where this girl wants her gf to pierce her ears and each piercing she has was done by a previous relationship and her gf gets jealous and bites her ear lol

This?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/cat_piercing#1

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

There's this Yuri manga I read where there are two girls, one with black hair (and glasses) the other has blonde hair and they have sex in a toilet. yea that's all I got, thanks for any help

Well, this is what comes to mind for me:
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/is_my_hobby_weird

joined Jan 3, 2017

Well, this is what comes to mind for me:
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/is_my_hobby_weird

omg thank you, I've been looking for this for so long

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Octave

Thank you! Been trying to marathon old mangas and this one was forgotten.

last edited at Jul 31, 2019 2:01AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.