Forum › Stepping on the Pedal discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Quoting from the upload request: "A one-shot from Tsubomi volume 3 that Tranquil Spring never got round to releasing before they disbanded."

Miracles really do exist. Examples of a miracle:

Horii Kisuke release in 2019.

Tsubomi release in 2019.

Tranquil Spring release in 2019.

3 in one. Thanks so much for sharing this with us!

Also, special note to the editor, I have no way of properly apologising for how long it took for us to post this so...please accept my most fervent apologies! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

last edited at Jul 19, 2019 7:49PM

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

"fervent nodding of approval"

last edited at Jul 19, 2019 7:55PM

KittyCatOmaniac
E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

Ahhh, genki-girl and kuudere. Oh happy day!

joined Jan 22, 2015

Best credit's page reveal of 2019.

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Tsubomi release in 2019.

I got a stack of raws on my scanner, a project board, and a plan to get every last Tsubomi story scanlated that says this won't be the last. We just need a few more people. Please spread the word for more Tsubomi.

last edited at Jul 20, 2019 12:15AM

joined Nov 27, 2017

MC can't handle her new anarchist GF.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Real good but way too short. Even by one-shot standards. I mean. I could really go for so many more chapter with these two. ah well. Is what it is.

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

pounding table rhythmically SERIES! SERIES! SERIES!

AntagonistChan
Sayo2
joined Jul 11, 2018

I'm not even past the first page yet, but I just felt compelled to comment- Horii Kisuke's art immediately struck me as looking super similar to Takemiya Jin's art, and when I checked out Horii's page, the very previous story of theirs was a collab with Takemiya. Spooky.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Cute story

joined Apr 26, 2016

Tbh I'm surprised cause those phones and clothes look old

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

I'm not even past the first page yet, but I just felt compelled to comment- Horii Kisuke's art immediately struck me as looking super similar to Takemiya Jin's art, and when I checked out Horii's page, the very previous story of theirs was a collab with Takemiya. Spooky.

They were roommates and very good friends going way, way back. It's not uncommon to see art kids who dorm with each other borrowing a lot from each other's styles, it's pretty neat.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Okay, I'm glad you said it, because I had to immediately check on page 1 to make sure this wasn't a Takemiya Jin work.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Tsubomi release in 2019.

I got a stack of raws on my scanner, a project board, and a plan to get every last Tsubomi story scanlated that says this won't be the last. We just need a few more people. Please spread the word for more Tsubomi.

I want to have all the yuri magazines who get out in the market, right now I only have 9 Galette, 71 yuri himes, 12 yuri hime S, 2 yuri hime selection, 4 yuri shimai, 1 Lily comic, 1 Lily comic plus, 1 DOLCE, 1 yuri heaven, 1 yuri shojo, 1 百合缶 (Feuille in concrete), 1 Hirari and one of those who have multiple series like an encyclopedia called 百合作品ファイル. My plan is to start with Tsubomi like in october or for that to buy them, so if you are missing some number in concrete just tell me and I'll star for that. Teamwork, you know (?)

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I don't quite get that line about the tallest ferris wheel in the World, Cause according to Google that's in Las Vegas. Does that mean they travelled to Vegas at the end there?

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

I want to have all the yuri magazines who get out in the market, right now I only have 9 Galette, 71 yuri himes, 12 yuri hime S, 2 yuri hime selection, 4 yuri shimai, 1 Lily comic, 1 Lily comic plus, 1 DOLCE, 1 yuri heaven, 1 yuri shojo, 1 百合缶 (Feuille in concrete), 1 Hirari and one of those who have multiple series like an encyclopedia called 百合作品ファイル. My plan is to start with Tsubomi like in october or for that to buy them, so if you are missing some number in concrete just tell me and I'll star for that. Teamwork, you know (?)

That's some real dedication, holy moly. I got rid of all my yuri magazines (sadness) when I had to move. Lugging those things around is not fun lol.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I don't quite get that line about the tallest ferris wheel in the World, Cause according to Google that's in Las Vegas. Does that mean they travelled to Vegas at the end there?

Do you don't know about that one ferris wheel which take prides in be the "tallest PORTABLE ferris wheel in the wrold"? I had actually saw it in some parties in the TV and I had seen the tallest (portable) of Europe in live. Of course, even if they are giant, they are nothing compared to actually ferris wheels which are attached to the floor, but they are pretty big anyway.

That's some real dedication, holy moly. I got rid of all my yuri magazines (sadness) when I had to move. Lugging those things around is not fun lol.

Thank you! Being like the protagonist of Still Sick, I mean, the lesbia-I mean the mangak-well, the brunette, let me use my money in things like that.
How sad you had to get rid of these D: and I understand you prefectly, my actually homemade told me the 14 that I needed to get out of here to the end of this month so I package all the manga and comics that I had read in boxes and sended them today when my parents came to visit me. My back still hurts xD

last edited at Jul 21, 2019 7:27PM

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

My plan is to start with Tsubomi like in october or for that to buy them, so if you are missing some number in concrete just tell me and I'll star for that. Teamwork, you know (?)

I am very grateful for the offer, but that's a dangerous proposition!
You have a most impressive collection, but to turn them into usable raws, you would have to destroy the magazine.

I'll be buying all of them as well, but I will then be microwaving and gutting them >:]
You would also have to go through the long, tedious process of debinding and scanning them in

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

microwaving

Hairdryer method is safer.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

My plan is to start with Tsubomi like in october or for that to buy them, so if you are missing some number in concrete just tell me and I'll star for that. Teamwork, you know (?)

I am very grateful for the offer, but that's a dangerous proposition!
You have a most impressive collection, but to turn them into usable raws, you would have to destroy the magazine.

I'll be buying all of them as well, but I will then be microwaving and gutting them >:]
You would also have to go through the long, tedious process of debinding and scanning them in

M-microwaving? DDDDD:! oh no ;_; I can't made that. I thought it could be enought just pressing the magazine into the scanner.
Also I love your icon ♥ I have a Reisen teddy too!

last edited at Jul 22, 2019 5:21PM

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Thank you so much. Where did you acquire such a thing? My life is missing this!

While it is possible to scan just by pressing the book into a scanner, Tsubomi tends to run over 300 pages and the quality of the scans drops and warps significantly when just pressing the book into the scanner. I still keep the debinded pages in ziplock bags though. As a reminder of the horror I have committed.

As for the the hairdryer, I am what you may call "follically challenged" and have no hairdryer. Microwave has done the trick without damaging so far.

last edited at Jul 25, 2019 8:54AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^Don't have one either, borrowing form parents in the rare case I need to debind something. :D

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Thank you so much. Where did you acquire such a thing? My life is missing this!

I bought it from here as a birthday present to myself! Even if they hadn't planed to restock this one they tend to made others of the same character a slighty different (this is technically the second one) so if you want I can send you a message from the Dynasty Discord if they make a new one ^^

While it is possible to scan just by pressing the book into a scanner, Tsubomi tends to run over 300 pages and the quality of the scans drops and warps significantly when just pressing the book into the scanner. I still keep the debinded pages in ziplock bags though. As a reminder of the horror I have committed.

Ufffff I really want to help you with teamwork but I can't made that ;;__;; but if number of pages is what matter I also have some tankobons. This is a list of all of my mangas, mostly spanish and english but to the end you'll find the ones in japanesse. Normally I buy things that I enjoyed reading here but well xD
I also have like 150 doujinshis but I don't have a photo of them, the only I have are photos that I already had taken, like this one, this one, this one, this one plus this one and this one of Gunsmith Cats

Also, for the record, how I have short hair I also don't have a hairdryer xDDDD (but my mum has it).

And I had found a photo of the teddy! (Unfortunatly I haven't with me right now because I need to leave this flat to the end of this month so I sended it to my house).
huehuehue

last edited at Jul 25, 2019 9:37PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.