Forum › Not the Holy Mother or Anything discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I grown tired of AsukaxTomoko lately. Never really that ship in particular.

2ee87948-0afe-40eb-b096-db4b6039ffff
joined Jul 29, 2016

Wholesome

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

Very cute

_______%20(12)
joined Feb 18, 2018

well, class mom is also a girl,, who need love and confession...nice one,,

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Aww, this is cute.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Take note OriginalAuthorOfWatamote san! because your characters are having a life on their own without your help hahaha XP
This is like the last chapter of the original but increased 200% in cuteness

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Always feel like a weirdo for hating popular ship like this one or the Eiko/Sensei from Slow start.

Doki Doki 4 Noki
joined Feb 17, 2019

I grown tired of AsukaxTomoko lately. Never really that ship in particular.

I'm feeling it too. I mean for me it feels weird how the majority of 'Asukas' are obsessed with Tomoko.

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

I never liked it too much tbh. But then again that's mostly because I really like Ucchi and want her to win the tomokobowl

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I never liked it too much tbh. But then again that's mostly because I really like Ucchi and want her to win the tomokobowl

I see you're a man of culture as well.

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

Asuka x Tomoko best ship along with Yuri x Tomoko, tysm for translating, I enjoyed this one a lot!

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Asuka x Tomoko best ship along with Yuri x Tomoko, tysm for translating, I enjoyed this one a lot!

comrade! ヘ( ^o^)ノ\(^_^ )

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

What are you guys smoking we all know that Ucchi x Kuroki is the OTP along with Pink x Kuro along with Yuri x Tomoko and The Mother x Kuroki

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The best thing about Asuka x Kuro is leaving the door open for Yuri x Nemo :)))))))))

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

The best thing about Asuka x Kuro is leaving the door open for Yuri x Nemo :)))))))))

Sorry but Yuri Tomoko is my realistic OTP because i know Ucchi Tomoko is pure utopia.Hell, i even prefer Nemo Tomoko to the Asuka one.

joined Feb 22, 2018

Hinata: "You hate me, don't you?"
Yuri: "I don't hate you, but I don't like you either."

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Arcane posted:

Hinata: "You hate me, don't you?"
Yuri: "I don't hate you, but I don't like you either."

She won't give up that easily, as demonstrated in the latest chapters of the manga, Nemo really wants to be closer to her.

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

Well the thing is yuri just don't know how to getting closer to tomoko aka mojo quenn, since the asuka is around. I semmly nemo is suffer the damage too.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I really liked this one because of how realistic Asuka is written. With the way artists lean into the extremes of her being crazy or perfect, seeing Asuka act like a normal HS girl is pretty refreshing.

PixelBroadside
joined Jun 18, 2019

This comic has a "first page", as it were, that wasn't included in the translation.

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

Asuka was portrayed really well on this. I could honestly believe these would be her real thoughts in canon. I still prefer Tomoko x Yuri, but man is Asuka x Tomoko a close 2nd

joined Sep 13, 2018

same here , like her friends said in ch152 they make an interesting duo

To reply you must either login or sign up.