Forum › Sweet Guilty Love Bites discussion

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

hhaaaaahhhh sigh seriously, this is the best. I'm all blushing :) thanks dynasty crew!

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Actually, Kawaii Scans was the group wonderful enough to complete this piece of work.

It is an awesome little collection though.

joined Apr 20, 2013

Waaah~!

I've read it countless time! Amano is definitely one of my favorite mangakas ever! It is just so hard not reread all her works.

joined Apr 7, 2013

Wow, this one was great.

I would advise anyone that read it just for the sex scenes to go back and reread it for content. :-)

Yes, it has sex, and the sex is somewhat explicit, but it actually feeds into the story.

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

i like this really :3
i love how the story went..
kawaii scans, great job! :D

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

This was really good! My favorite was the second story, but overall, this manga's a favorite. Definitely.

Icon
joined Jun 1, 2013

The last one was incredibly cute! XD I know it's a long shot but I would be really happy to see a sort of continuation for it (I'm referring to Part C just to be definite) would there be omakes for this manga by any chance?

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Part A - I loved how Myata grabbed Kyrie's butt when she came to her again :D
Part B - Love Nina's tooth, hair and eyes.. Well, i like Nina! :3 :D
Part C - Claire looks cute when she's jealous ^^ Kokoro is cute too :)
Amano Shunintas Afterword was funny, how she always said "lolololo.." :D She's trully a good author, i totally love all her works ^^ Well. I'm lookin' forward to more, thanks for uploading and everything :)

65752315_p1
joined May 1, 2014

2nd chapter is my favorite :D

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

2nd chapter is my favorite :D

I second that!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I can't pick a fav, I like em all...

satyrandsiren
joined Jun 5, 2013

Apparently there's an extra for the couple in the second chapter? I will scour all over the internet for it!

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

An extra for the second chapter? I NEED this! I am a sucker for family stories :)

Amano is such a great author

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Haven't read this since i dread the concept of a story about hostesses, had no idea that the cabaret had little to no bearing to the plots so i was missing out
Thank god for the fucked up state of mind i'm in now for not sleeping in 28 hours that made me read this Damn this Ace Combat 3 soundtrack really makes me feel like sleeping

Grinning_Wolves
Ldd
joined Apr 9, 2014

All of these make me melt seriously! All so sweet and fun :) Part B is my fave but A & C are amazing as well. I love this artist!!

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

Yes. Every time somebody bumps this I have to re-read ch. 2.

Time to get re-reading again. It's kinda funny....I just re-read this the other day! Sometimes...it's like you all can read my mind :)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I think what I like best is that each of the couples are really in love. It's not one-night stands (although two seemingly start that way), it's actual relationships.

Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

I've read the sequel to Part B. Soooo cute.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I've read the sequel to Part B. Soooo cute.

What sequel?

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

All three stories are great :3

One of the Yuri stories where sex is not just forced into it...:3

Ahh... This really made me smile...

Though a bit cautious reading it though... Just using my ipad and reading it in the sofa with people around... Hahaha... Just hoping none noticed all those sex scenes while I read the whole thing...

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Reviving this because this is my favorite series from Amano Shuninta!

joined Dec 13, 2014

The character with the short hair in the first chapter... dear lord...

Dynasinsompropic
joined Jul 24, 2013

Amano Shuninta is a magic worker
every series, every plot is something i've always wanted to read!

Shingeki.no.kyojin.full.1508027
joined Aug 20, 2013

This is such a heartwarming story it makes me smile :)

_1402627928.76741_882
joined May 25, 2011

Ah, another one of my favorites. Something else with the Adult Life tag that is overall more optimistic than some other stuff with that tag.

last edited at Feb 18, 2015 12:25AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.