Forum › A Divine Love Alone discussion

joined Mar 30, 2012

What is this love drama? :O oh noes but it's getting heated up.

joined Jun 7, 2014

they finally met!!!!! they probably have connections to each other or something.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

I come back to this manga for the hugs&cuddles and somewhat intimate stares but the story is just so senseless and directionless. It gets so boring.

I found a great metaphor for this manga: http://www.designboom.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/tiffany06.jpg

last edited at Aug 1, 2014 5:32AM

joined Jan 31, 2013

they finally met :D

Now proceed to an epic gods(loli) fighting scene! Otherwise meh ..

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I expect nothing below the gurren lagan level of fighting!
But guuuuuys, come on... When I saw this chapter I thought "ooh! now things are moving forward" D: why you guys can't see it that way?

And to be honest is because I've been reading the forum that I understand what's going on so far... I never got the characters confused and yeah there are 2 triangle loves making things a little hard but nothing to be really annoyed, perhaps the ghost of Limonade keeps disturbing you? Because there isn't lot of yuri signals but is not like we have a Jerk showing up in every panel... I still like this manga, it's cute!

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Oh the mang it is cute, is just that it felts directionless. Is juggling a lot of plots and there's no development for them; as I said, it possibly reads better on sequence than on a chapter basis.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I expect nothing below the gurren lagan level of fighting!
But guuuuuys, come on... When I saw this chapter I thought "ooh! now things are moving forward" D: why you guys can't see it that way?

And to be honest is because I've been reading the forum that I understand what's going on so far... I never got the characters confused and yeah there are 2 triangle loves making things a little hard but nothing to be really annoyed, perhaps the ghost of Limonade keeps disturbing you? Because there isn't lot of yuri signals but is not like we have a Jerk showing up in every panel... I still like this manga, it's cute!

I was getting a little lost, so I'm waiting until it's done to read it all at once.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Hiwa's gotten jealous of Satoka?! Thats soooooo cuuuuuute! <3

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Now they meet. FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT.
But seriously, I just wanna figure out what Hiwa's deal is. I feel like she's been against Satoka and Shio's relationship since the beginning.

joined Apr 20, 2013

Now they meet. FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

well that was anti-climatic, also the bond severing gods concept is dumb, she separates people who could be really close just because a third party doesn't want them to be that close? that is so stupid, well better hope you never find someone who is jealous of you and your partner or you are out of that relationship right there!

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

well that was anti-climatic, also the bond severing gods concept is dumb, she separates people who could be really close just because a third party doesn't want them to be that close? that is so stupid, well better hope you never find someone who is jealous of you and your partner or you are out of that relationship right there!

To be fair, I think that's just because she's being influenced by her crush. That people suddenly separates from their friends despite being really tight before is something it happens every day.

Despite how snarky the bond severing god is towards the bond god (I can't remember for the life of me their names) they're the same, doing things and getting involved on human affairs because they fell in love with a human.

That being said, I still don't know what is the end game here.

Lovely drawings though.

joined Oct 14, 2012

that is so stupid, well better hope you never find someone who is jealous of you and your partner or you are out of that relationship right there!

I got the impression that it isn't like that. All couples fight now and then, right? I think Bond severing represents that. But eventually the couple makes up and form stronger bond than before.

last edited at May 18, 2015 2:29PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I feel like... nothing happened...
lol

joined Jan 31, 2013

lol

Yep.
Adorable art tho. Such a pity.

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

It looks so simple, but has become very popular

last edited at Aug 1, 2014 1:29PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

lol

There was hugging, good enough

joined Apr 20, 2013

lol

There was hugging, good enough

There was jealousy, but it wasn't good enough.

It has been so many times since I decided to read my stuffs and something so bad like that happens: nothing new.

arg. better wait the autor finishs.

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

Feels like it's not all.. say, Shiori and Hiwa, could they be like two side of the same coin?

Copy%20(6)%20of%20copy%20of%20ma%20pic
joined Feb 3, 2014

I think the affections and the relationships are good enough for this series. Not everything in yuri/shoujo-ai manga had to be all romance. For me, this series is amazing.

1397387912948-e
joined Jul 8, 2014

This is so much more enjoyable if you stop looking at it like it's a "yuri love story" and treat it as "a story about friendship and bonds, that also happens to have a yuri couple".

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

that is so stupid, well better hope you never find someone who is jealous of you and your partner or you are out of that relationship right there!

I got the impression that it isn't like that. All couples fight now and then, right? I think Bond severing represents that. But eventually the couple makes up and forms stronger bond than before.

Not only that, but imagine if you're in a "stuck" relationship. A and B are unhappy in the current relationship, yet neither one of them is willing to break up because they're afraid of starting over again. In that case it's not necessarily bad if C (who likes B, and B and C are happy together) wants the couple to break up right?

This is so much more enjoyable if you stop looking at it like it's a "yuri love story" and treat it as "a story about friendship and bonds, that also happens to have a yuri couple".

Totally. I'm looking forward to what the story has to say about friends and lovers, especially since the thread that Kotori reconnected between Satoka and Shiori in Chapter 1 was a green thread of friendship. In Kotori's dream we saw that she was couldn't connect to two red threads (with Chika and Satori) at the same time. It hasn't been clearly established what is meant by love in this story. If Hiwa saw fit to act on Chika's subliminal wishes and sever the bond of friendship between Shio and Satoka, is it because Chika has romantic feelings for Shio, or does it mean that a relationship between friends, can't coexist with relationships of love?

Another interesting point, is that in the first Chapter, Kotori basically said that she can't make a bond, if the bondees (?) the people in the bond, don't take the initiative. Kotori's just the helper. Does that mean Hiwa operates the same way; she can't sever something unless there is a desire to sever it? Although the current bond severing situation is a little different. Whereas Kotori was acting on behalf of the people in the relationship, Hiwa is on the behalf of a third party.

Hmmm........

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Completed...
I still feel like nothing happened.

joined Jul 5, 2014

That was the end, seriously?
I wouldn't even consider that an open ending, literally nothing happened.
Such a waste...

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

That last chapter felt kind of unsatisfying... That manga was cute and all, but I really get the feeling that it lack many things to make it as good as it might has been.

I don't regret reading it because the art was really nice, but beyond that... Yeah, I really feel like it's missing something. :/

To reply you must either login or sign up.