Forum › Cat's Eye Hall discussion

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Hmm. "Cat's Eye Hall" kinda takes on a darker theme.

Yuyi
joined Jul 8, 2012

i love it though although i will always enjoy the first chapter of "cats eye hall" the second chapter was okay to me though :)

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

2nd chapter...such a waste 4 the bought of them..

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

1st chapter weirdness..
so the mother found out and she told the entire neighbourhood or something?????
lol.

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

the mother found out, told the father, either one of them could have at least mentioned it at work, to a friend, because they considered it a problem and they didn't know what to do, so they talk to their close friends or family or community leaders, and then it gets spread around before you know it. trust me I lived in a small town growing up (pop ~1200) and it happens all the time.

that said... that first chapter had me crying, so emotional and so great, I loved the ending, it was just so.... wonderful
first thing I have added to my favorites on dynasty scans... really beautiful

last edited at May 3, 2014 6:27PM

joined Dec 22, 2014

waaaahh this is so great!!! is there any more???

joined Mar 4, 2015

When will the next chapter be out?

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

Where might be this Cat's Hall... I think I need it...

joined Apr 17, 2018

REALLY WISH the couple from the first chapter wasn't a one-shot. If anything, I'd do anything within reasonable boundaries if they were to make any more appearances.

last edited at May 14, 2018 10:17PM

joined Apr 17, 2018

Am I the only one who suspects Namiko may have held feelings for Shiho?

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Dammit, why was this dropped?

joined Aug 28, 2016

There's so much wrong with even the first chapter. My, where to begin.

First she forces her to change her appearance. She literally shapes her to her view. You call that love? I don't. Either you love somebody the way they are or nothing. Love is unconditional.

Second: how did everyone get to know they're gay. Her mom caught them? Which mom would let such information spread? She'd get shunned along with her daughters. Thet's just plain illogical.

Third: They immedietely decide to commit suicide. What the heck? I was also bullied in school albeit for a different reason. It was pretty harsh. But it only fueled my flame of fury. Suicide has never even crossed my mind. However I've considered a different more violent option. You don't want to know the details.

last edited at Jun 18, 2019 4:34AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Third: They immedietely decide to commit suicide. What the heck? I was also bullied in school albeit for a different reason. It was pretty harsh. But it only fueled my flame of fury. Suicide has never even crossed my mind. However I've considered a different more violent option. You don't want to know the details.

Dunno that I'd call "not being like me" is a flaw in the story. A lot of people don't react the same way you do.

joined Aug 28, 2016

I admit sometimes I'm quite radical. But I certainly don't want the characters to be like me, if that's what you wanted to say.

This manga is talking about serious issues in life so maybe I expected it to also realistically portrait characters. I wonder how many bullied people immediately consider suicide, but probably not as many as you'd think.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

OOF

there two chapters sure pack a wallop

last edited at Jul 8, 2019 9:53AM

joined Dec 7, 2019

First she forces her to change her appearance. She literally shapes her to her view. You call that love? I don't. Either you love somebody the way they are or nothing. Love is unconditional.

Second: how did everyone get to know they're gay. Her mom caught them? Which mom would let such information spread? She'd get shunned along with her daughters. Thet's just plain illogical.

Uhh, schoolshoting is not an answer to your problems

joined Dec 30, 2018

I'm sorry but did you really go through bulling if you say that about suicide
The fact that you consider that an actual good point kinda scares me

last edited at Sep 18, 2020 3:33PM

joined Dec 24, 2020

This manga makes me feel it I wish this manga shouldn't dropped forever... Lol

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I came here for the yuri double suicide, not all this angst!

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

I came here for the yuri double suicide, not all this angst!

This is sarcasm right?

To reply you must either login or sign up.