Forum › Posts by Wiseoung7205

Wiseoung7205
joined Apr 17, 2018

Not sure if you specifically wanted Japanese video games.
Those are also, obviously, assuming we're not specifically talking Japanese media.

No, it needn't be limited to specifically Japanese

Wiseoung7205
joined Apr 17, 2018

Ooh, Otomen was really good. Was always nervous it would go yaoi. but it didn't cross that line

yaoi? what about yuri?

As in it's not yaoi, the main character just looks he would belong in a yaoi manga.

okay, but does otomen have any yuri?

Wiseoung7205
joined Apr 17, 2018

Ooh, Otomen was really good. Was always nervous it would go yaoi. but it didn't cross that line

yaoi? what about yuri?

Wiseoung7205
joined Apr 17, 2018

Hello; I was directed here from a reply posted to a different forum I've initiated, as listed below:

I am currently seeking works-of-fiction (ie. anime, manga, video games) whose casts include a female character who's in a relationship with another female character. Whether they start out in a relationship or enter one down the line is irrelevant. The work in-question, however, should preferably be of a genre that's NOT predominantly Yuri, nor have what I know as the trope, a "Cast Full of Gay". Additionally, I'd prefer if said-casts had characters of BOTH genders.

Would anyone happen to know any manga that meets these qualifications?

Wiseoung7205
joined Apr 17, 2018

The manga Otomen, Toriko, and Mahou Sensei Negima all are interesting and end with a yuri couple.
The anime Psycho pass reveals a couple at the end of season 1.
Also, you might want to try asking in the pinned topic for manga recommendation.

thank you; I will

would you happen to know any other anime that meet the qualifications of what i'm looking for?

Wiseoung7205
joined Apr 17, 2018

I am currently seeking works-of-fiction (ie. anime, manga, video games) whose casts include a female character who's in a relationship with another female character. Whether they start out in a relationship or enter one down the line is irrelevant. The work in-question, however, should preferably be of a genre that's NOT predominantly Yuri, nor have what I know as the trope, a "Cast Full of Gay". Additionally, I'd prefer if said-casts had characters of BOTH genders.

Wiseoung7205
joined Apr 17, 2018

And Nezchan, if you would kindly refrain from locking this thread

Wiseoung7205
joined Apr 17, 2018

I am looking for a Yuri or Shoujo Ai where one of the partners has only one younger brother who plays a role in the story.

Wiseoung7205
joined Apr 17, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/cats_eye_hall_ch01

"A Double Yuri Suicide" has remained one of my longtime favorites. I have as of yet to come across a similar series, and was simply wondering as to whether anyone has any recommendations.

Wiseoung7205
joined Apr 17, 2018

I'm very sad you locked the thread. Also upset you think I don't take things seriously by thinking that you were kidding. Not to mention disappointed in your course of action, due to how rather disproportionate they were.

Wiseoung7205
joined Apr 17, 2018

I wasn't kidding, Nezchan. I have no idea as to why in hell you thought I was kidding.

Wiseoung7205
joined Apr 17, 2018

Enough bumping the thread, Wiseoung7205. If people want to respond further, they'll respond further. You had a very specific, very niche request so you can't really expect a great deal of responses.

Keep it up and I'll just lock the thread so you can't keep doing it.

I just don't understand as to how something so simple is so difficult to find. I was hoping this thread would be a much more efficient method of searching for what I seek, thinking there'd be a small portion who know what I'm looking for.

Wiseoung7205
joined Apr 17, 2018

Enough bumping the thread, Wiseoung7205. If people want to respond further, they'll respond further. You had a very specific, very niche request so you can't really expect a great deal of responses.

I'm just baffled as to how every meaningful relations between siblings has to be incest, as well as to how every story where a sibling in a brother sister duo is homosexual, it's often the brother who is gay.

Wiseoung7205
joined Apr 17, 2018

Whoa, easy there. No need to get extreme. I'm just checking to make sure as to the best, logical action to take next.

Wiseoung7205
joined Apr 17, 2018

Am I the only one who suspects Namiko may have held feelings for Shiho?

Wiseoung7205
joined Apr 17, 2018

REALLY WISH the couple from the first chapter wasn't a one-shot. If anything, I'd do anything within reasonable boundaries if they were to make any more appearances.

last edited at May 14, 2018 10:17PM

Wiseoung7205
joined Apr 17, 2018

Any others?

Wiseoung7205
joined Apr 17, 2018

Probably not what you're looking for, but Mariaana in Transistor Venus has a younger brother. There's a chapter where Enus is visiting them, but I forgot which one it is. It's the one where we learn about Enus intriguing theory that everybody has a limited number of kisses during their life and therefore they shouldn't be used up by kissing siblings (in a non-incestuous way ^^).

Thanks for taking note of non-incestuous (no sarcasm, genuinely mean it).

Wiseoung7205
joined Apr 17, 2018

Any others one might recommend?

Wiseoung7205
joined Apr 17, 2018

Strawberry Fields Once Again
Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru

The one Futaribeya shows up but only barely.
Checked them out. Second was close.

Wiseoung7205
joined Apr 17, 2018

Not to mention a siblings (if they aren't girls in relationship with MC)

What did that part mean? I don't understand.

last edited at Apr 24, 2018 5:28PM

Wiseoung7205
joined Apr 17, 2018

Maybe this one?
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/nanashi_no_asterism

Saw it, not the one I'm looking for.

Wiseoung7205
joined Apr 17, 2018

Strawberry Fields Once Again
Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru

The one Futaribeya shows up but only barely.

What Futaribeya?

Wiseoung7205
joined Apr 17, 2018

Are there any where the younger brother is a supporting protagonist?

Wiseoung7205
joined Apr 17, 2018

Does subtext count?

If yes, Watamote.

Doesn't count. Only ambiguous, not confirmed.