Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

oh my gosh. i cannot believe how fucking cute these last 2 chapters were. the skirt flip is w/e. hino still isn't super confident about her own self worth so i'm guessing she felt awkward/shy and added a little trick in the second time to help alleviate some of that. (also to peep those panties) even still. holy fuck. these two could not be gayer. (or cuter)

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

MY HEART, PLS, SO CUTE ♥♥♥

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO9BFGHTrC8
Friends through eternity
Loyalty, honesty
We'll stay together
Through thick or thin

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Friendzone let's go

also

I'm so torn. I want to see these two get together, but that will end the series. And I love watching them flirt with each other.

Why does it have to end there? A good manga/show goes beyond that. That's why Clannad AfterStory still remains the top romance anime. Mangaka should stop doing this stupid cliche, maybe they don't know how to write anything after, not that it matters, most can't write the beginning either.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Oh Friends? Is that what we're calling it now?

Girl's Friendship

joined Oct 17, 2018

just kiss already!!!!

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

gal pals

Pov_youre_a_triple_mugger
joined Feb 19, 2016

G A L P A L S
A
L
P
A
L
S

last edited at May 14, 2019 9:16PM

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Friendzone let's go

also

I'm so torn. I want to see these two get together, but that will end the series. And I love watching them flirt with each other.

Why does it have to end there? A good manga/show goes beyond that. That's why Clannad AfterStory still remains the top romance anime. Mangaka should stop doing this stupid cliche, maybe they don't know how to write anything after, not that it matters, most can't write the beginning either.

You're right the manga doesn't have to end after the hockup, but I'm betting it will.

Chocolate%20photo%20-%20copy
joined Apr 2, 2013

Lol I see the top dialogue item on chapter 24 and thought, "Well it's about time for the teacher plot device to move the story along"
And the chapter does just that. Yay!

Hololive%2032
joined May 1, 2018

"Because we're friends!"

Hugs her

"[Not for long, Koguma.]"

"[Ah, could it be?]"

"[I love you, Koguma. In the most homosexual way.]"

"[I... I love you too, Hino-san!]"

Like that, please. As soon as possible.

joined May 1, 2015

I like how the above poster thinks.
Hino is definitely going to marry Koguma.

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

So basically Hino confessed to Koguma, then got hit by the ol self doubt hammer and threw a trick into the second one to try and play it all off.

I get the feeling they gay

Anyone else get that feeling? Or is it just my imagination?

joined Jul 3, 2017

Even if they just end up being friends, I'll still really enjoy how cute this is. I still hope they end up together grrrrr

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

this volume is going to really break away from the formula, as seen already with some scenes outside of their normal little gay nook. i looked at raws, so these are real spoilers, but not huge ones.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Chapter 23 was so close on being perfect and 24 was kinda satisfying.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

MY HEART

joined Apr 18, 2018

Please get above chapter 100! I wanna see them making babies through IPS cells.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

I wanna see them making babies through IPS cells.

Yeah, that's the next thing Koguma will agree to do so Hino-san doesn't skip classes for the day.

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

chapter 25: kawaiiiiiiiii

too cute. im going to explode.

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

i still don't really understand what that sunken cheek look is supposed to be? do people who are worn out get sunken cheeks...? i get why she looks that way, but i've never really seen that look used to represent that feeling? cute chapter though.

Sunken cheeks represent a lack of energy, since people who don't eat or are of a certain age have Sunken cheeks, it usually means they lack energy. Hino got her life force sucked out by Kogama twice now.

TacoAlPastor
Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

ch.25 was so FRIGGIN ADORABLE

joined Nov 18, 2017

I'd say Koguma is what I'd call a hard reversal bottom. It means she's is a complete and utter bottom until she reaches a certain breaking point where she suddenly becomes a hard top. Even normal hard tops can't compare to one who is reversed.

Hino on the other hand is a confident top, but flustered bottom. She's confident on top and flustered on bottom.

joined Nov 18, 2017

The human body is great. It adapts however I need it to. Everytime I reach a certain level of cuteness, my insulin production levels increased dramatically to prevent diabetes. Before, my rate was 10x normal from being in this site for years, after ch.10, it became 20x, and now, it's 50x. I'm soon gonna be more insulin than person.

joined Nov 18, 2017

Hino is legit a champ, because think. We are all dying of cuteness watching Koguma, but Hino is taking it all in person, where the cuteness is amplified. The amount of control needed to not jump her and headpat her until she reaches Hino's state after the kissing and smelling is amazing.

To reply you must either login or sign up.