Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ That's how I see it, yeah.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

No secret about it actually.
Just read my dissertation on the subject a few dozen pages back and you will see the truth is that it was always O-B-V-I-O-U-S.

Mwahahahaha!

what the hell Nakatani, you cannot give my jokes this much power, this is not okay

Untitled-1
joined Oct 28, 2018

No secret about it actually.
Just read my dissertation on the subject a few dozen pages back and you will see the truth is that it was always O-B-V-I-O-U-S.

Mwahahahaha!

what the hell Nakatani, you cannot give my jokes this much power, this is not okay

It's also confirmed that Nakatani is lurking in this forum somewhere.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

It's also confirmed that Nakatani is lurking in this forum somewhere.

begins to sweat profusely

4bbe1078a9d82bf519de9e5fc56dee60
joined Feb 18, 2018

I always wonder if manga authors ever read these crappy forums, or at least the Japanese/Korean equivalents. I personally would go nuts.

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Well... It's not impossible...

joined Feb 18, 2018

I think it would interfere a lot with the creative process. At the same time, I suppose it’s the only reliable way of knowing the opinion of readers...

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Social Media is a thing. Authors are in the loop.

EDIT:

Perhaps she and I are just drawing from the same parralel universe though. That would explain everything !

last edited at May 13, 2019 12:36PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Well, the multiverse theory can't be proved or disproved, but if it is true then not only does there exist a "YagaKimiVerse", but there also exists one where THEY'RE the real people and WE'RE the characters THEY'RE reading about in manga.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

BV posted:

^ Well, the multiverse theory can't be proved or disproved, but if it is true then not only does there exist a "YagaKimiVerse", but there also exists one where THEY'RE the real people and WE'RE the characters THEY'RE reading about in manga.

No way, our manga would get axed in the first volume

matsuri_wins
joined Feb 18, 2018

Even if there is a parallel universe where Yuu reads about a bunch of manga fans discussing about minor points of stories, what for sure doesn’t exist is a parallel universe where sunbaenim is sane, BV never writes off-topic posts and Blastaar, BugDevil and myself agree about something at the same time. This would cause a black hole to swallow us all.

joined Nov 5, 2017

Imagine a Yagakimi alternative universe where Sayaka wins the Toukobowl. Or even better, Sayaka and Yuu get together

last edited at May 14, 2019 2:55PM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

No matter how many parallel universes we discover, there will always be one constant:
Midori x Manaka.

did I bring this full circle or what?

joined Oct 22, 2018

No matter how many parallel universes we discover, there will always be one constant:
Midori x Manaka.

did I bring this full circle or what?

This is not how I expected someone to reply, but it's certainly another one of those "A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one." situations.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Imagine a Yagakimi alternative universe where Sayaka wins the Toukobowl. Or even better, Sayaka and Yuu get together

Just want to say that from my POV, it's Touko who has won the YuuBowl. She's a lucky girl to find someone who's cute, reliable, patient, adorable, perceptive, caring--and did I mention adorable?

matsuri_wins
joined Feb 18, 2018

Am I the only one into hot girls full of issues? :( I read this series for Touko.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Am I the only one into hot girls full of issues? :( I read this series for Touko.

Not at all—I thought we bonded over that, back when Mei was still alive in Citrus.

But hot girls full of issues are lucky to get a Yuu.

joined Feb 18, 2018

True that

joined Oct 22, 2018

Even if there is a parallel universe where Yuu reads about a bunch of manga fans discussing about minor points of stories, what for sure doesn’t exist is a parallel universe where sunbaenim is sane, BV never writes off-topic posts and Blastaar, BugDevil and myself agree about something at the same time. This would cause a black hole to swallow us all.

I think I laughed at this more than I should've.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Yuu was lucky to have found Touko. As messed up as she is, it was her persistence and unique set of traits that allowed Yuu to fall in love for the first time.

Let's also not forget that Nakatani said she created Yuu as a foil for Touko. It was always about the Toukster.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Yuu was lucky to have found Touko. As messed up as she is, it was her persistence and unique set of traits that allowed Yuu to fall in love for the first time.

Let's also not forget that Nakatani said she created Yuu as a foil for Touko. It was always about the Toukster.

For once, BugD, you’re talking about the story, and I’m talking about the imaginary people.

I agree with you about how the story works. In my real world, troubled beauties are hot, but grounded cuties make life go better.

joined Oct 22, 2018

I'm curious if the thread will keep its streak of posts I've screenshoted for too much longer?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

For once, BugD, you’re talking about the story, and I’m talking about the imaginary people.

I agree with you about how the story works. In my real world, troubled beauties are hot, but grounded cuties make life go better.

This can't be the first time we've done this haha ~
I know you are quite infatuated with Yuu.

Preferences are a great thing, they make it easier, but luckily they don't limit us. I getcha, sensible people are a lot better to hang out with in RL.

matsuri_wins
joined Feb 18, 2018

Your comment made me realize why I never got that invested in YagaKimi lol Yuu is way too grounded for me, she is an actual reasonable person. I am totally fine with kind fictional girls, like I really like Yuzu for example (or did when Citrus was good), because she is kind. But being actually reasonable I guess crosses a line for me xD

Same for Touko: she is my favourite in the story but I still didn’t get that invested because although troubled, she doesn’t ever dip into the dark side. If she had manipulated Yuu on purpose in the beginning for example I would’ve been hooked.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Your comment made me realize why I never got that invested in YagaKimi lol Yuu is way too grounded for me, she is an actual reasonable person. I am totally fine with kind fictional girls, like I really like Yuzu for example (or did when Citrus was good), because she is kind. But being actually reasonable I guess crosses a line for me xD

Same for Touko: she is my favourite in the story but I still didn’t get that invested because although troubled, she doesn’t ever dip into the dark side. If she had manipulated Yuu on purpose in the beginning for example I would’ve been hooked.

When Citrus was good? Maybe it's me that's from a parallel universe...

Naturally I don't want to make any assumptions from your preferences in fiction... but do you break up with people a lot? Just an innocent query.

To reply you must either login or sign up.