Forum › What's that manga called?

joined Jul 5, 2017

I posted this on other place, but a moderator told me that I can find more help here...
Anyway, as I said in my post I'm no so good at English so sorry if I'm not so clear.
The Yuri I've been looking for is one with a girl who read a lot of shoujo manga and wants to be like a protagonist of one of those stories. She wants to be noticed by the senpai (one with a weird chin) but she can't. The first girl is jealous of a pretty girl (one who is seen as a ship for senpai by her... I think... I can't really remember) but this second girl has a crush on the first one. I read it not so long ago and forgot about... Bad memory.
I've been looking for it like a week, so now I'm desperate. Any help is appreciated.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I posted this on other place, but a moderator told me that I can find more help here...
Anyway, as I said in my post I'm no so good at English so sorry if I'm not so clear.
The Yuri I've been looking for is one with a girl who read a lot of shoujo manga and wants to be like a protagonist of one of those stories. She wants to be noticed by the senpai (one with a weird chin) but she can't. The first girl is jealous of a pretty girl (one who is seen as a ship for senpai by her... I think... I can't really remember) but this second girl has a crush on the first one. I read it not so long ago and forgot about... Bad memory.
I've been looking for it like a week, so now I'm desperate. Any help is appreciated.

Looking at your post again, I think it might be My Beloved by Takemiya Jin, although the girl is reading a light novel rather than a manga, and I'm not really sure what the bit about a weird chin is. The rest matches up okay though.

joined Jul 5, 2017

No it wasn't that one Nezchan, but thanks anyway. Titanoktonon already find it and reply it in the other post.

A2912
joined Apr 20, 2019

MC is good friends with GirlA and in love with GirlB. The thing is, GirlA is secretly in love with MC and MC is aware of this but she can't respond to her feelings because she likes GirlB. Forgot the rest of the story but MC did get together with GirlA.

Nanashi no Asterism maybe?

joined Feb 28, 2018

Where is this from?

joined May 3, 2019

Think it's this one, as a comment from a side character

i am tried to check in detail the real her but i dont think this is the right manga there.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Polkes posted:

Where is this from?
https://i.imgur.com/OBp13E4.png

Looks like characters from this series, but not 100% sure.

joined May 4, 2018

Im trying to find a series that I read a while ago. This is a series where all men died out and the remaining women are going to a school where some are in the Male section and the others are in the Female section. The MCs are two from the Male section.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

glemoyn posted:

Im trying to find a series that I read a while ago. This is a series where all men died out and the remaining women are going to a school where some are in the Male section and the others are in the Female section. The MCs are two from the Male section.

This.

joined May 4, 2018

glemoyn posted:

This.

That would be it :D
Thank you very much.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

So I'm looking for a Watamote doujin and Tomoko decides to help out Nemo (I think, Tomoko just has way too many girls in her harem) and her friend at the amusement park or something so she dresses up as a character and then after the friend says she would take Tomoko back in her suit but Nemo(?) takes her back instead and Tomoko tells Nemo about how she was glad to meet her or something like that

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

Polkes posted:

Where is this from?

It’s not that series. I read it two times before but that was not a scene.

Hope Polkes finds someone who knows though lol

last edited at May 6, 2019 8:04AM

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

So I'm looking for a Watamote doujin and Tomoko decides to help out Nemo (I think, Tomoko just has way too many girls in her harem) and her friend at the amusement park or something so she dresses up as a character and then after the friend says she would take Tomoko back in her suit but Nemo(?) takes her back instead and Tomoko tells Nemo about how she was glad to meet her or something like that

This?

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Would you happen to know any 'Spice & Wolf's yuri doujins? (no fanfics) Specially between Nora and Eve (since the manga's end has so much subtext on those two)... I have shipped them for so long but i never found anything related..

last edited at May 7, 2019 12:56AM

joined Apr 6, 2019

Polkes posted:

Where is this from?

It’s not that series. I read it two times before but that was not a scene.

Hope Polkes finds someone who knows though lol

https://mangakakalot.com/chapter/idol_na_kanojo_to_wotaku_na_boku_to/chapter_6

Fundrips_bb
joined Jul 20, 2013

Hey y'all!

Got this odd obsession with finding a one shot I read here sometime ago. All I can remember is there was a girl who had hay fever, she was taller than the MC. When she took off her mask she was gorgeous or something like that. Sorry not a lot to go off of. Thank you!

Titanoktonon
Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Fundrips_bb
joined Jul 20, 2013

Oh yaaas thank you so much!!!

Yuri_is_the_best
Dxuhm6xuyaalbg9
joined Aug 30, 2018

What's that manga with a loan shark? and a school girl whose dad left her. I know it's not on dynasty

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

What's that manga with a loan shark? and a school girl whose dad left her. I know it's not on dynasty

If it's a non-yuri work then it might be Looking for a Father

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

This one?

Yuri_is_the_best
Dxuhm6xuyaalbg9
joined Aug 30, 2018

This one?

No but I found it. It was "Watashi ni Karada, Utteminai"

joined Jun 6, 2018

This one?

No but I found it. It was "Watashi ni Karada, Utteminai"

Could you direct me to a place where you can read the whole translated series? :)

joined Aug 13, 2018

Im searching for a manga:
There was an orphanage were 2 girls were in love with each other, one of then left for a New family the other stayed and became a piano teacher.
Thats all i remember.

Av
joined May 25, 2015

Im searching for a manga:
There was an orphanage were 2 girls were in love with each other, one of then left for a New family the other stayed and became a piano teacher.
Thats all i remember.

Sounds like https://dynasty-scans.com/series/silver_gymnasium

To reply you must either login or sign up.