Forum › Itoshi wo Tome discussion

Blazing CobaltX
Aaaaaaaaaaaa2
joined May 16, 2012

I truly, truly love this story.

But I was wondering, shouldn't this series be tagged incest? They're first cousins and I think that counts as incest as well. Kind of a random thought :o

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

You're always free to use the suggestion option to informally inform us of things like this. There's no penalty nor bonus (aside from possibly getting something corrected) that is associated with it.
I'll double-check it when my roommate isn't mouth breathing over my shoulder.

joined Jan 30, 2013

You don't need to hide anything, do you? :P

Dante_by_diimitrii-d5t5ps7
joined Mar 30, 2013

Nice little story. I enjoyed it, and I thought that the emperor was going to be an asshole...but I kinda came to like him in the end. He let them stay together and didn't try to force himself on either of them.

Happy ending!

joined Apr 1, 2013

I looooooove this manga. jeje
I am aming for more!

joined May 1, 2013

Liked it!! It's rare to have an historical yuri with a good ending, but that was probably only in the older mangas..

Blazing CobaltX
Aaaaaaaaaaaa2
joined May 16, 2012

You're always free to use the suggestion option to informally inform us of things like this. There's no penalty nor bonus (aside from possibly getting something corrected) that is associated with it.

Sometimes I forget that option exists, so I guess I'm sorry ;A;

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Unless you spam it with a bunch of requests for the same tag even after they get denied. Then there are repercussions.

Michan Staff
Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

Unless you spam it with a bunch of requests for the same tag even after they get denied. Then there are repercussions.

Good job making stuff up.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Wow, I love this, and the emperor being unexpectedly nice too lol.

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

I have to say the emperor is a major bro

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

I was so worried about that emperor. That was a really cute manga~

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

I totally want Emperor x Head of Imperial Archives now. I totally think it would fit and also explain why the emperor was such a bro.

joined Dec 19, 2016

Lol. That ending. They became best friends with the Emperor and got to be together living in luxury.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Wow, this author is kinda missing, right?
The het part was unnessary, thought

Rsz_tumblr_n3y1mps9e11tr1hgao1_1280
joined Mar 16, 2017

This took such a turn I was not expecting for a historical themed one. I was so happy I stuck this out to the end.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Lmao I feel like I would be like the pervy emperor

joined Aug 13, 2017

the emperor is re wacho el piola

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

All the credits pages seem to be broken. Whenever I flip to them it just hangs on "Loading" without ever showing the credits.

Cat
joined Jul 27, 2015

Jesus Christ the emperor made me laugh so hard.
Why didn't I manage to find this before, I wonder.

joined Mar 26, 2019

Can i translate this ? It's so cute

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This is like the best possible ending for a historical yuri, lol.
It's really sweet actually.

yuriforeverandalways
Yuri%202%20copy
joined Feb 14, 2017

Het was a bit unnecessary >.<

joined May 25, 2019

It seems sometimes not so realistic because they got so much luck at points that could ruin everything but still I like it. The emperor is a total pervert 7/10 bro points. I kinda don't like it that he is watching them having sex but this is the best way to End for them.

Epilogue: did the emperor founded the sex position 69... why do I know that shit¿-¿.

joined Dec 30, 2018

It seems sometimes not so realistic because they got so much luck at points that could ruin everything but still I like it. The emperor is a total pervert 7/10 bro points. I kinda don't like it that he is watching them having sex but this is the best way to End for them.

Epilogue: did the emperor founded the sex position 69... why do I know that shit¿-¿.

Yeah it felt really uncomfortable for me to watch them have sex while emperor was staring at them

To reply you must either login or sign up.