Forum › Posts by blackswipe

blackswipe
Dante_by_diimitrii-d5t5ps7
joined Mar 30, 2013

Well, I had thought this to be nothing more than pointless and annoying moe based just off of the art-style, but I was wrong.

Not going to be in my favorites, but most certainly worth reading!

blackswipe
joined Mar 30, 2013

What's the problem?
edit: nvm, just looked at the tags.

The daughter and the father are married(?) and gave birth to the mother, who then had a threesome with her husband and daughter(?)

blackswipe
joined Mar 30, 2013

I....I....I don't understand.

blackswipe
joined Mar 30, 2013

Nice little story. I enjoyed it, and I thought that the emperor was going to be an asshole...but I kinda came to like him in the end. He let them stay together and didn't try to force himself on either of them.

Happy ending!

blackswipe
Akari Ijiri discussion 12 Apr 23:28
joined Mar 30, 2013

I'm still waiting for a good one, not that makes fun of her. While this was mildly entertaining, I'm still waiting for one that is very deep and romantic.

blackswipe
Citrus discussion 08 Apr 18:15
joined Mar 30, 2013

Came back to read it again! Such a neat start. While the series plot may be a little cliched at the moment, I couldn't help but get all giddy inside for the next chapter. Something tells me that the kiss was just something to help her cope with the fact that her teacher almost raped her. I can't wait to see the next chapter, this gets me nearly as exited as the flower and the star, and Notes from the garden of liles!

blackswipe
Citrus discussion 07 Apr 03:19
joined Mar 30, 2013

This was pure thrill after thrill! Jesus, one plot twist after another...and those last pages were...hnngg.

This now has a place in my favorites!

blackswipe
joined Mar 30, 2013

That omake was pretty funny. I liked this one-shot, though it seemed a bit rushed at times. I feel like the romance and their blossoming love could have been spread out just a bit more.

joined Mar 30, 2013

Gah... I love this series so damn much. I've read the recent chapter several hundred times. I just love the dynamics of the two, I can't wait for the next update!

last edited at Mar 31, 2013 4:27PM