Forum › LoliOnee Yuri discussion

arandommangareader
joined Nov 10, 2018

Saw LoliOnee, was wondering if that was a mistake, then suddenly...

Cat
joined Jul 27, 2015

God damn kid these days.

Img_20190218_113359
joined Feb 14, 2019

I need more of these I really need more of these! Plz. Author make morrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeee!!!!!!!

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

This loli is jealous! That's so cute!

Screenshot_2018-04-23-12-15-46
joined Apr 23, 2018

FBI OPEN UP!

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Gross... but funny.

Fatvhoyx0am9qa0
joined Jan 20, 2019

what the heck

Fbphoto
joined Feb 26, 2018

I didn't even read this, and refuse to. Instead, I came here to ask a question hopefully the mods will see:

WHY is this sort of material allowed on here?!

I've worked with survivors of human trafficking, incest, and various other forms of abuse. Most of them were underage when it happened. And well over half the time, their abusers would say something like "she came on to me!" or "It's obvious she wanted it!" or some other variation on that theme. From reading the previous comments it sounds like that trope is being played to the hilt with this one.

Now...I get it. Freedom of speech. no one is actually being harmed, etc etc. I get it. And very likely no one reading this is going to lay hands on a child, or think it's okay to. But I do think it's time this sort of material was removed from the site and banned from further uploads.

joined Jul 26, 2014

I didn't even read this, and refuse to. Instead, I came here to ask a question hopefully the mods will see:

I've worked with survivors of human trafficking, incest, and various other forms of abuse. Most of them were underage when it happened. And well over half the time, their abusers would say something like "she came on to me!" or "It's obvious she wanted it!" or some other variation on that theme. From reading the previous comments it sounds like that trope is being played to the hilt with this one.

Now...I get it. Freedom of speech. no one is actually being harmed, etc etc. I get it. And very likely no one reading this is going to lay hands on a child, or think it's okay to. But I do think it's time this sort of material was removed from the site and banned from further uploads.

It's a drawing.

Fbphoto
joined Feb 26, 2018

Not the bloody point. People that young are not only not predators (as if a child could prey on an adult!), they aren't ready for sex, physically or emotionally.

I was 9 when my periods started, and my sister was 8. By some definitions, that means we were "ready for sex." We were children. At 9 what I was ready for was fourth grade.

Yes, "it's a drawing." I'm sure there are drawings of other things you'd find objectionable enough to wish banned, and which would make you seriously wonder about the sanity and/or morals of people who enjoy them.

joined Jul 26, 2016

This convo in a nutshell:

...there's always one of these huh. ('- '

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

It’s a drawing, and it’s tagged based on the content so you don’t have to read it if you don’t like what’s inside. It being here isn’t hurting you nor anyone else, you had the choice not to read it and took that choice by your own admission, but you don’t get a say in whether it exists for other people who do want to read it just because you don’t like the content. If we got rid of all the content people had issues with despite the ample warnings Citrus/+ would be far higher on the chopping block.

last edited at Feb 19, 2019 10:15PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Azuma Hazuki posted:

Except in manga you can clearly see that loli is indeed the one doing it. There is no lying or excusing, "it was their fault!", so no, people talk about loli actually being the aggressive one. If you don't want to look silly making arguments and critic based on wrong assumptions and information, then next time read it yourself before actually judging it, because you're totally off base.

So you understand it and yet still want to get it banned? Hypocritical much? So you want it banned just because you don't like it and don't want to see it? Even if you know it's not actually harmful and not the source of the issue?

Azuma Hazuki posted:

Not the bloody point. People that young are not only not predators (as if a child could prey on an adult!), they aren't ready for sex, physically or emotionally.

Actually yes, it is. Ignoring real life and discussion whatever any child can be mature enough to consciously do or want those thing, that is exactly why it's ok. Because it's fiction. It doesn't actually happen. Nobody is hurt in the process.

I was 9 when my periods started, and my sister was 8. By some definitions, that means we were "ready for sex." We were children. At 9 what I was ready for was fourth grade.

Yes, "it's a drawing." I'm sure there are drawings of other things you'd find objectionable enough to wish banned, and which would make you seriously wonder about the sanity and/or morals of people who enjoy them.

And again. Nobody forces you to look at those drawings. People like you don't understand that that is what fiction is for. It allows you to explore those things that you're uncomfortable with in safe environment. Without actually hurting anyone or being hurt. Just hiding it under carpet and pretending it doesn't exist, won't magically make it go away. It will still happen irl. Also usually it has nothing to do with sanity or morals. It's called thought experiment. Just because you write about something, it doesn't mean you have to agree or enjoy it. Or you might only like it in fiction. People are complex enough to understand that certain things that they might not mind or even enjoy in book or movie, are not ok happening in reality. There is plenty examples of other stuff in media that nobody sane would actually enjoy and yet we constantly keep making movies, books, games etc. about it and nobody bats an eye. And when someone take it seriously and tries to do those things outside of it, we call them "insane". And finally, can you imagine how you would feel if someone decided to arbitrary ban something you enjoy and you have no saying in it? Because they just happen to find it disgusting, repulsive and having bad influence? Sorta like yuri in some countries? Would you still be for banning stuff that people find uncomfortable?

last edited at Feb 20, 2019 6:35AM

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

FBI OPEN UP!!!

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

This stuff is wish fulfillment. Some people have wishes that they swat away, some think about them for a while, and some of them think "hey, this is a good idea, I think I'll try that" or "hey, it's okay what I did because she really wanted it." Sometimes we let a wish form out of nowhere for entertainment purposes, and sometimes it is coming from a very powerful somewhere.

Remember what happened to Nabokov's Lolita. She was sexually curious and flirtatious, and she had made her first foray into sex, but Humbert Humbert basically kidnapped her and repeatedly raped her and tried to break her spirit, calling it...love. She wanted it, right?

So think about where the word "loli" comes from sometimes. The wishes that sustain this kind of thing are forbidden fruit. Most people don't pick it. But some people do.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

And finally, can you imagine how you would feel if someone decided to arbitrary ban something you enjoy and you have no saying in it? Sorta like yuri in some countries? Would you still be for banning stuff that people find uncomfortable?

IMO, it's pretty certain that this Azuma Hazuki person doesn't like yuri.

Twelve messages in a year? And every single one of their messages is a hate rant about how certain tropes are bad and wrong and should be banned?

Not a yuri fan. Just some zealot with an agenda who came here to peddle their crap.

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

Yuzumori san in a nutshell

this being the first comment i see made me burst out laughing

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Page 3 has been updated to fix a translation error, third panel now says "If I went and told the police, then an adult like you should know what'll happen, right Onee-chan?"

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

This was good. Would like to see more.

Uohh
joined Mar 19, 2014

UOOOOOOHHH!!!

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Hachi found a disciple.

To reply you must either login or sign up.