That was nice.
Very old-school.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Me likey!

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Read this log ago and remembered this, because this year I take lectures with a prof that reminds me of the prof in this story. It's hard to concentrate. x'D

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

I like it.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Don't quite understand why abandoning her thesis, which she was apparently almost finished with, was somehow a hindrance to walking side-by-side with Reiko.

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

Her original goal was to get an A by sleeping with Reiko. Even though, she wrote and edited her thesis. She only did that because Reiko made her edit it and write it. She didn't do it on her free will/her own motivation.

last edited at Jun 4, 2016 3:13AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Her original goal was to get an A by sleeping with Reiko. Even though, she wrote and edited her thesis. She only did that because Reiko made her edit it and write it. She didn't do it on her free will/her own motivation.

But wouldn't it be useful anyway, since it's pretty much done by the end of the story? They both talk about it being good on her academic record, as it is she's just dropping out with nothing to show for it.

dia-onee-sama
Cpvknwduiaasntu
joined Nov 17, 2016

Why is this tagged bisexual if during the story the girl realizes she's a lesbian? I mean, she even reflects on how better sex with her teacher is compared to her ex-boyfriend ("what was the arousal I thought I felt when he made love to me...?"). This doesn't scream "bisexual" to me. Unless the tag is there because she dated a guy before Reiko, but even in that case it makes little sense because the relationship isn't even present in the oneshot, but only briefly mentioned.

Nozomi
joined May 11, 2017

I like this a lot. Especially the ending.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Oh wow, this was surprisingly nice.

joined Feb 1, 2018

That was very sweet, love how its such an open ending but with them together, feels like they could take on the whole world.

joined Mar 28, 2019

Don't quite understand why abandoning her thesis, which she was apparently almost finished with, was somehow a hindrance to walking side-by-side with Reiko.

I think she wanted to move onto something that she could accomplish on her own. She says it herself at the end that she didn’t want to depend on anyone for her efforts anymore. She felt like she was playing the whole thesis thing unfairly because she was not really working on it herself (she was having a sexual affair with Reiko, who was helping her out with her thesis as she worked, and this might have felt like nepotism).

In other words, she changed her dream to actually being Reiko’s lover and following her own career path this time instead of trying to use people to get into the fancy “marunuchi ‘ol” profession that she tried to force herself into. The last page says that the thesis paper was written for the top notch company she was originally planning on, so it was something specific to that field. But since she is no longer pursuing that field, she discarded it.

last edited at Apr 7, 2019 9:33AM

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

I like it very much.

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

But wouldn't it be useful anyway, since it's pretty much done by the end of the story? They both talk about it being good on her academic record, as it is she's just dropping out with nothing

She says herself at the end that she didn't want to rely on anyone anymore lol.

It seems like she was only into the Marunuchi Ol idea because of the status and reputation being one would bring. But since now that she knows she herself needs to find what she wants to really do and has Reiko, she dumped her initial plan.

Plus she might have felt guilty if she used Reiko. And Reiko moved overseas so more of a reason to leave with her.

Ryokoayeka2
joined Sep 6, 2017

This was pretty great- glad I stumbled on it.

D2ad4ba6-d1f7-4800-86c3-5a64a1f1e50f
joined Jan 15, 2017

I like this one a lot that I can't stop reading it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.