Forum › Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ViVid discussion

joined Feb 2, 2018

I’m not sure how i feel about this if vivio wins against nanoha...

I've just seen the raws for pictures and am kinda pissed about what exactly is going to happen during this fight.

Also note all the fluffing up of how Vivio is strong after she spent like 70 chapters being called unsitable for her type of fighting. It's like someone is tyring to cover up their mistake so far after depowering Vivio during the inital time skip from StrikerS

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Whatever the result is I know it already it doesn't really matter seeing as how they decided to reset the timeline anyways with the new movies

The movies are part of a different universe, it runs in parallel with the main Nanoha-verse, one doesn't invalidate the other, both are two different canons of the same franchise.

so there's no consequence in the events here, there's HARDLY a chance for a continuation after this.

Technically we have Force, Vivid Strike, and a couple of other minor things like drama CDs and maybe some of the other comics or extra things.

Almost squealed (tbh, i did) when Nanoha called Fate, "my Fate-chan".

Sometimes her possessive-wife side just slips out.

last edited at Feb 2, 2019 1:20PM

joined Jan 5, 2018

Yeah finally the next chapter can't wait for more the fight is coming <3

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Damn, i just hope La Pucelle eventually had sex with all the Takamachi family and nearly all girl too.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

A-chan posted:

Whatever the result is I know it already it doesn't really matter seeing as how they decided to reset the timeline anyways with the new movies

The movies are part of a different universe, it runs in parallel with the main Nanoha-verse, one doesn't invalidate the other, both are two different canons of the same franchise.

so there's no consequence in the events here, there's HARDLY a chance for a continuation after this.

Technically we have Force, Vivid Strike, and a couple of other minor things like drama CDs and maybe some of the other comics or extra things.

Well I'm just sayin'
If they make a new anime or movie, do you think it will follow Vivio's aventures or the new movies ?That's what I'm trying to imply, feels like re-starting the series from certain point is like giving up on the old timeline.

joined Feb 2, 2018

A-chan posted:

Well I'm just sayin'
If they make a new anime or movie, do you think it will follow Vivio's aventures or the new movies ?That's what I'm trying to imply, feels like re-starting the series from certain point is like giving up on the old timeline.

Yeah. If they do anything with the original timeline it'll be some silly Strike like shenanigans. No adult old crew and like.

ESPECIALLY since they pretty much scavenged EVERYTHING they could from the future and put it in Reflection/Detonation including edge and outright magic cancel from Force and characters shaped like but not actually same from games. Hell they even drew in Shario who is a bloody kid too for no reason.

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

"and this will decide it" next update:Nanoha showing her li'l girl why she's nicknamed the white demon * -*

joined Jan 5, 2018

This has been a long time coming can't wait to see more of it best manga ever!

joined May 24, 2014

Hawt mother-daugther action!

13124839_1589396498054389_6595928075628769960_n
joined Nov 14, 2016

Hawt mother-daughter action!

O.O Do you have any idea what you have said?

joined Jan 5, 2018

This fight is so great can't wait for more to come I don't know who to cheer I love them both <3

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

I don´t want to see they fight, better if they had sex.
If La Pucelle join too, with Vivio squatting on her too.

joined May 24, 2014

Hawt mother-daughter action!

O.O Do you have any idea what you have said?

Humperdido!

Suffer the little children!

45146235_746277355746718_170304489897590784_n
joined Dec 19, 2016

Whack your mom to gain her blessing. Ok
Fate, you're next.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Sorry, but Vivio simply does not convince me as a protag... I find her rather...bland.

joined May 24, 2014

Sorry vivio, mama is ALWAYS on top!

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

She be ded

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

No mother should ever have to see her child hit her other mother in the face.

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

O-O-O-O-O-OVERKILL

joined Feb 23, 2016

I want Nanoha to win so bad.. like why would the artist ruin Nanoha’s all hard work from what we have seenn her going through by getting hit by her own daughter.. fuck noo.. like why!?

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Ah, Starlight Breaker. Good to see you, old friend. :D

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

I don´t want to see they fight, better having sex.
With a a threesome with La Pucelle even better with this two tribbling around her tail and Vivio squatting her.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

I don´t want to see they fight, better having sex.
With a a threesome with La Pucelle even better with this two tribbling around her tail and Vivio squatting her.

I don´t want to see they fight, better if they had sex.
If La Pucelle join too, with Vivio squatting on her too.

Damn, i just hope La Pucelle eventually had sex with all the Takamachi family and nearly all girl too.

jesus christ we get it you don't have to keep posting garbage like that

joined Feb 23, 2016

NOPE!

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

After rereading this chapter in English I think this should have been written so Vivio, instead of blocking, evaded the Starlight Breaker in some way, at least partially. It's hard to believe that one of the strongest offensive spells that has the special attribute of breaking shields could be guarded by a weaker mage that is defined by having a weak defense from the start of this manga. Even if Nanoha is under the effects of her limiter she should still be stronger than Vivio since she clearly didn't have troubles with any of her other sparing partners that were around her daughter's level or higher. I will have to call bad writing on this chapter

last edited at Apr 10, 2019 10:13PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.