Forum › Yurigurashi discussion

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Cute

joined Apr 19, 2017

It doesn't really make sense for her living with teacher, but it IS cute.

Nah, i feel like a 16 year old living with a 27 year old who isnt her parent (I hope a 27 year old isnt a parent to a 16 yr-old) is perfectly normal.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Ooo~

Sol
joined Feb 25, 2016

Kurukuruhime really loves their glasses

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Ch. 5 was kind of standard cute. Bit of a letdown after that interesting grim reaper thing.

Next one is "Living with a Yandere". Yikes.

last edited at Mar 7, 2019 3:52AM

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Sorry to bother but page 3 is not loading in my pc for some reason

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Eh this was pretty lame
Bring back death
Ooh death
Whooooah death
Won't you spare me over ‘til a another year?

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

i cant wait for chapter 6: living with yandere

joined Sep 6, 2018

Eh this was pretty lame
Bring back death
Ooh death
Whooooah death

Huh, a song from “Oh brother, where art thou?” Soundtrack, cute. Another appropriate song for this chapter using same soundtrack is: “We’re in the jail house now”.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Woah. I liked the Teacher x Student one. It was interesting.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I dont know who is more easy-going. The teacher who casually is in a relationship with a student or the parents who let her live with a teacher lol

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Eh this was pretty lame
Bring back death
Ooh death
Whooooah death

Huh, a song from “Oh brother, where art thou?” Soundtrack, cute. Another appropriate song for this chapter using same soundtrack is: “We’re in the jail house now”.

That is such a great soundtrack and yeah that song would fit quite well

joined Aug 9, 2018

cute and fluffy...

....but i find a taste of bitter because last year my best friend(30) found out that her girlfriend(28)cheated her for one 16y old girl and now those two live together.....

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

That's illegal, ya know

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

I love this series & whilst I may prefer some of the stories to others, as a whole I wish this would continue indefinitely.

joined Sep 6, 2018

cute and fluffy...

....but i find a taste of bitter because last year my best friend(30) found out that her girlfriend(28)cheated her for one 16y old girl and now those two live together.....

Bed death? Is That the cause for cheating?

last edited at Mar 8, 2019 12:49AM

joined Aug 9, 2018

actually huge weight from commitment, since they move to live together four years ago and speak about "wedding".

For my best friend it was easy, her father was against all and she just ask me to be both witness and "the father figure" to walk her...
on the other hand maybe it was too much for her girlfriend...

last edited at Apr 10, 2019 5:41AM

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

That's illegal, ya know

Everywhere's America. Fuck yeah.

joined Sep 6, 2018

actually huge weight from commitment, since they move to live together four years ago and speak about "wedding"(here in Italy,it's called "civil union" )

For my best friend it was easy, her father was against all and she just ask me to be both witness and "the father figure" to walk her...
on the other hand maybe it was too much for her girlfriend...

Thanks for reply... lessee here, doing some basic math... that’d be 24 and 26 when they tied-the-knot. After four years together, it seems the younger, butterfly partner probably figured an equal relationship was no longer her thing and left for a more controlling one in her favor. No kids between them, huh? Makes leaving so much easier. The lack of concerned family members supporting the relationship is a bit of a let down... a tougher road to hoe. At least it lasted that long...

“Age Gap” is cute in yuri, but there’s a big dark-side in real life... yuri and het... and your friend’s story matches it to a “T”. Thank you for opening up.

joined Aug 9, 2018

Thanks for reply... lessee here, doing some basic math... that’d be 24 and 26 when they tied-the-knot. After four years together, it seems the younger, butterfly partner probably figured an equal relationship was no longer her thing and left for a more controlling one in her favor. No kids between them, huh? Makes leaving so much easier. The lack of concerned family members supporting the relationship is a bit of a let down... a tougher road to hoe. At least it lasted that long...

“Age Gap” is cute in yuri, but there’s a big dark-side in real life... yuri and het... and your friend’s story matches it to a “T”. Thank you for opening up.

sorry for a month late answer

yep, to be correct they firstly met in high school in a long past, but only as friends of friends, then they re-met at an event at university about 8 years ago and they started to try to go out,bc it took a while (different cities[30 min by car], different university, different time lessions and obv different sports ) but as her friend i tried my best.
For example about one year later, as i moved to live by myself after settled all the forniture and stuff, with my ex(sigh)-girlfriend we invited them the most of the time to let them have some time together.
After about 3 years they moved to live together, and comparing them with all my(het) friends and the one that have married in this years they seemed to be pretty serious.

"seemed"

As supporter of my friend, i'm prone to ignore her ex-girlfriend unless i'm the only one that can save her from a train or from drowing, but in a corner of my mind i always think about some "serious" talk about that.

No, there are no kids in between, my friend's father was total against to the "marriage" image the option of a "grandchild" from her daughter with another woman.
In fact he pushes me to "break up" friend bonds, and take her daughter as wife.

20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

it scares me.....

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Wholesome yandere...?

Sol
joined Feb 25, 2016

If it wasn't wholesome, it wouldn't be Yurigurashi haha

joined Jun 29, 2015

i mean it is not that yandere guys....

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

That went a lot better than I expected.

To reply you must either login or sign up.