Forum › She, Her Camera and Her Seasons discussion

26994326_2078073929078257_7549295234998882413_n
joined Jan 28, 2018

Thnx for the info :D this manga is not for me, So I'm out.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

So this turned full het huh? Well I'm out. Too bad I liked the potential here and the characters are drawn beautifully.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I like shojo so I'll read it anyway, but I have to say that I HATE characters that act like they need to "protect" the woman and act like their boyfriends. I expect this to change in the future (and have faith that I'll see good yuri)
Also this is so perfect that I want to put it the icon hahaha
huehuehue

last edited at Feb 28, 2019 9:19PM

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

I like shojo so I'll read it anyway, but I have to say that I HATE characters that act like they need to "protect" the woman and act like their boyfriends. I expect this to change in the future (and have faith that I'll see good yuri)
huehuehue

sorry this is a bit off topic but can i ask where your icon is from?

joined Jun 1, 2016

Man idk why I spoiled myself by reading the comments. I dont mind the het, but it sounds like nobody got a happy ending in this one

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

man, the writing in this one was some of my favorite among most of the yuri manga I've read recently, but learning that it turns out to not get a yuri ending and that there's just more het on the horizon is actually devastating. well, I'm glad I had it spoiled for me and didn't keep myself on edge with the hoping.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Oh hell no

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

man, the writing in this one was some of my favorite among most of the yuri manga I've read recently, but learning that it turns out to not get a yuri ending and that there's just more het on the horizon is actually devastating. well, I'm glad I had it spoiled for me and didn't keep myself on edge with the hoping.

Darn, that kinda sucks. At least for a het romance it's very different and interesting. Rintarou is kinda average looking but with a sincere and kind personality, a nice departure from typical men in romance, which too often are either prince archetypes which are vain and shallow, or rebel archetypes which are often abusive or nearly so.

Tumblr_pcncujlobx1vjy21go6_250
joined Apr 13, 2014

huehuehue

sorry this is a bit off topic but can i ask where your icon is from?

I think this is the second time I've replied to someone asking for this exact person's icon haha;
here you are: "When You Say "No", I Say "Eek"!" it's on dynasty if you search it.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Painfully realistic, this story. Planning to read until the bitter, bitter end. :/

joined Jun 28, 2018

This episode is such a let down.

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

Hi hungry, I’m mom.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Oh wow, I had kinda forgotten about this series. Then I proceeded to delay the chapter for several days. lol
Nice to see it back.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

this is just soooo good. it's been a long time since i've last felt so connected with a character

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I think this is the second time I've replied to someone asking for this exact person's icon haha;
here you are: "When You Say "No", I Say "Eek"!" it's on dynasty if you search it.

I, at least, know some people who answering the same question because I didn't read it :'D glad to see people who answered when I don't read it. Thank you!

joined Apr 7, 2013

Does anyone know how many chapters are in volume 1?

I lost my copy of volume 1, and can't find anyone willing to ship to the US (My Japanese is not good enough). I have the other four volumes in my bookshelf waiting for me to read the volume that I lost. ^^;

Fwerpng
joined Jul 25, 2017

I lost my copy of volume 1, and can't find anyone willing to ship to the US (My Japanese is not good enough). I have the other four volumes in my bookshelf waiting for me to read the volume that I lost. ^^;

You can look at what the first chapter in volume 2 is and safely assume that the chapters up to that are probably in volume 1... no?

joined Apr 7, 2013

You can look at what the first chapter in volume 2 is and safely assume that the chapters up to that are probably in volume 1... no?

Thanks!

For some reason, I didn't even think of that.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

So chapter 12 won't be added here?

joined Mar 28, 2017

This series is licensed by Kodansha Comics. Volume 1 coming August 16, 2022
https://kodansha.us/series/she-her-camera-and-her-seasons/

To reply you must either login or sign up.