Forum › Hana Ni Arashi discussion

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Jfc it's sunday where am I gonna get insulin

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Every girl looks cuter in glasses. That's just science.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

I love these 2 idiots

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Kawaii. ^^

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I cried a lot when I read this chapter. The girl I love used to do this to me just like Nanoha did to Chiori when we were still together. Yesterday she told me she is going out with a guy. Now I just want to erase all the memories about her but then I read this new chapter and it reminds me of her. Damn. The world is going to drown with my tear.

I hate it when cute things hits you in the Ex-feels.

hug

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

Thank you for this chapter!!!!

I also don't like wearing glasses because it keeps on sliding down my nose not exactly blessed with a long, tall nose ; w;) thankfully I only have to wear them when I need to see something far like a lecture in the auditorium and I have to sit on the back rows or something

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

Thank you for this chapter!!!!

I also don't like wearing glasses because it keeps on sliding down my nose not exactly blessed with a long, tall nose ; w;) thankfully I only have to wear them when I need to see something far like a lecture in the auditorium and I have to sit on the back rows or something

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

Could be worse, my vision is 9.0 on both eyes. I could be classified as legally blind.

joined Apr 12, 2015

Chidori in glasses is a national treasure. I wish I look cute in my glasses too but alas the universe didn't bless me lol

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

So, just spitballing here, but . . .what about a whole chapter of Chidori trying on a bunch of styles of new glasses? With accompanying Nanoha reaction shots, of course.

No good? (There could be sparkly cat-eye ones . . .)

last edited at Jan 13, 2019 1:44PM

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

I vote aye for this manga just being about trying on glasses from now on. Or at least Chidori being a full time meganekko from now on, even if that will never happen.

last edited at Jan 13, 2019 2:25PM

joined Jul 23, 2014

Chidori in glasses was something i wasnt prepared for

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

[UPGRADE]

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

I've been thinking this for awhile, but I like how this author draws accessories. For instance, in each chapter I always find myself checking to see if Chidori is wearing her watch or not. It's the little things in life, right?

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Not that I have a problem with how things are right now, but WHEN ARE THEY GONNA KISS

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Oh right...good, I think everyone want to Nanoha be our girlfriend (but if we take compared who did more for the relationship, both of them, but the most: Nanoha, she's like the male in the relationship haha

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Not that I have a problem with how things are right now, but WHEN ARE THEY GONNA KISS

I think they kiss before...I don't remember

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

They’re blush-sexing like bunny rabbits, and you want kissing, too?

joined Feb 18, 2015

I think they kiss before...I don't remember

Nope. No kissing yet. They'll get there when they get there... maybe at the four-part sleepover at the end of this volume? Or maybe in the next chapter that's titled: "Give Me a Reward"? Who knows?

This was a FANTASTIC CHAPTER! Chidori going into the day of her birthday already a little bit disappointed because she didn't get a midnight text from her girlfriend wishing her a happy birthday, then being surprised at the classroom door by her friends was great, but I totally got that she was still slightly upset that there was nothing from Nanoha alone. Then it seemed to be getting worse as she found out that the group present and surprise idea were driven by others in the friend group and NOT by Nanoha... But then the actual present reveal solved all of her internal conflict and made her fall in love just a little bit more! So flippin' sweet!

joined Mar 18, 2018

These two got to be the best yuri couple to actually keep their relationship as an actual secret.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hana_ni_arashi_ch30#9
After that, chidoris ovaries and heart simultaneously exploded. The Yuri injection was too much for her to handle this time around

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

You know what would be an even better birthday present? A kiss. It's good, romantic and cheap. Give it a try next year.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

These two got to be the best yuri couple to actually keep their relationship as an actual secret.

You say that, but I would not be surprised at all if a "we have known for ages" moment happens in a future chapter.

joined Feb 23, 2016

I don’t know what to say..ಠ_ಠ

To reply you must either login or sign up.