Forum › I am not a Succubus! discussion

Jesus the author couldve at least drawn the boobs good even tho theyre big. Uniforms do NOT look like that if you have a big chest.

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

@Dango1198
They're special shrink wrap spandex uniforms! :p

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017

Seems like Chapter 3 confirms that she isn't a succubus. The nurse is the succubus. But it's not like our MC doesn't have the skills to fumble herself into looking like one. At this rate she will definitely have her own yuri harem, considering she just made the cyclops girl come. The nurse accepts the MC as a succubus, and I hope the MC harem will include the nurse in the future. It would be awesome if our human MC could make a succubus fall for her.

I think this could also support the idea that she's a half. What did you mean by 'The nurse accepts the MC as a succubus?' Could it be because she is actually a half and the nurse is able to sense that somehow?

432027e9-d7bf-4855-8947-d2e8c86accea
joined Jun 3, 2018

She’s had a weak body all her life, if she’s half than it would be understandable because she wouldn’t need to find nourishment through sex as maybe a full succubus would, but isn’t completely healthy due to that same reason.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

should we start a fundraiser to get this translated faster?

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

pours all coins into your hat

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

Seems like Chapter 3 confirms that she isn't a succubus. The nurse is the succubus. But it's not like our MC doesn't have the skills to fumble herself into looking like one. At this rate she will definitely have her own yuri harem, considering she just made the cyclops girl come. The nurse accepts the MC as a succubus, and I hope the MC harem will include the nurse in the future. It would be awesome if our human MC could make a succubus fall for her.

so where I can read the raw?

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

I think this could also support the idea that she's a half. What did you mean by 'The nurse accepts the MC as a succubus?' Could it be because she is actually a half and the nurse is able to sense that somehow?

The nurse flat out tells the MC she can't be a succubus, because the Nurse (being a succubus herself) can sense others like her. However, the nurse decides to keep the MC's human identity a secret because she thinks that it may be better for everyone like that. Why she thinks that, I have no idea

last edited at Nov 21, 2018 9:18PM

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

The nurse flat out tells the MC she can't be a succubus, because the Nurse (being a succubus herself) can sense others like her. However, the nurse decides to keep the MC's human identity a secret because she thinks that it may be better for everyone like that. Why she thinks that, I have no idea

Because is fun to do, she is demon after all or she planning to do something.. maybe transformation ritual?

joined Jul 21, 2016

Now I'm considering it...

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Chapter 7 has already come out. Dynasty is really behind.

last edited at Jan 30, 2019 11:50PM

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

Chapter 7 has already come out. Dynasty is really behind.

So where we can read the raw ch?

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

I found the raw here : http://attackonmanga.com/manga/succubus-ja-nai-mon-raw/

Ch 3 to Ch 4.5

joined May 15, 2018

Nyaa.si has raw chapters up to 8 available. 1-4 are in the form of volume 1 and looks like 5-8 will make up the second volume.

Chapter 8 is quite something. Not entirely unexpected, but still a triumph of lewdness.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Wow didn't realise its been that long since a new chapter.... Hope its still being translated

S-l225
joined Jun 28, 2016

Nyaa.si has raw chapters up to 8 available. 1-4 are in the form of volume 1 and looks like 5-8 will make up the second volume.

Chapter 8 is quite something. Not entirely unexpected, but still a triumph of lewdness.

Oh cock, torrent, not used that in years, (50 minutes, two stiff drinks and a lot of swearing later)

Oh I see what you mean about Chapter 8

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

I have been searching this raw so hard...
This is like finding an oasis at dessert..

Thank you.

last edited at Feb 26, 2019 6:24AM

joined Aug 7, 2018

I can only get the cover and back image of each volume of the torrent to load. Please help me figure this out.

Where can I read the raws of this? I went to Nyaa.so & doesn't work.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Chapter 8 hit like a bus. I did not know we were just going full-blown H manga now. I was going to post a translated summary but I just...am so embarrassed to do it now. Someone get the chapters here already so we can talk about them.

last edited at Apr 21, 2019 1:45PM

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

...so? Is this dead Jim?

Kingshott123
joined Apr 1, 2018

Has this been cancelled

joined Aug 7, 2018

That's it! If someone has the screencaps for the raws, post them here and I'll commission some group or another to translate them!

last edited at Sep 9, 2019 6:31PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Based /u/ translatin Ch.3 and posted it on Mangadex.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

"Ecchi"

To reply you must either login or sign up.