Forum › Slow Start discussion

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Goggled Anon already posted a translation (that was fast!)

And here it is: https://pastebin.com/9BYEXzdR

Once again, thank you for such a wonderful treat. I can certainly see why this issue was sold out.

last edited at Jan 11, 2019 6:53AM

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Reading a text file of translation doesn't do much for me. Hopefully, someday, it will come out when the manga translations reach that point.

joined Jan 21, 2015

Once again, thank you for such a wonderful treat. I can certainly see why this issue was sold out.

No problem, thanks for your work on the translation. I've actually been buying Kirara monthly since that issue and I probably will for the coming year (not sure after that), so if the vol. 6 digital raws have some unreadable small text, let me know in this thread.

Reading a text file of translation doesn't do much for me. Hopefully, someday, it will come out when the manga translations reach that point.

(I still think the pictures are very much worth looking at, but I get it)

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

So, Eiko isn't out of the closet to her folks yet? I'm little bit surprised at that in all honesty.

last edited at Jan 14, 2019 2:03AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Oh so Eiko's flair for dry comebacks is thanks to both nature and nurture.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

no... i cant... my only weaknesses... idiot fathers... and pugs...

joined Jun 30, 2016

No problem, thanks for your work on the translation. I've actually been buying Kirara monthly since that issue and I probably will for the coming year (not sure after that), so if the vol. 6 digital raws have some unreadable small text, let me know in this thread.

(I still think the pictures are very much worth looking at, but I get it)

I just read the text file while watching the raws... i wonder what that hell happened in her dream to make cry? i dont think it was something sexual or the sort, maybe the teacher had some sad past or something that Eiko saw in her dream? mmmmm...

last edited at Jan 13, 2019 8:47PM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Daddy: I'm not going to give them off to any guys.
Miki: Dad you're creepy.
Eiko: Jokes on you dad.

And it looks like sensei meet all the dad's requirements.lool

last edited at Jan 13, 2019 9:59PM

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

^It really does. And I can't believe Eiko and Mikki haven't figured out what's going on with Hana.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Eiko's dad is a dangerous one
Hope I'm not like that if I'm ever a dad lol

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Yeah, you should definitely make sure that your partner has ... assets. Large assets.

joined Jul 26, 2016

What an extraordinarily wholesome chapter. (And is it just me or is Tama more or less completely immune to Eiko's semi-accidental womanizing...?)

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Interesting pairs this time. Kamu is a cute little animal, and Tama is great in every situation, she really is a carnivore for Hana.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This series is so great x)
Poor Tama lol

20230113_090020
joined Nov 25, 2018

For the uninitiated what is /u/?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

For the uninitiated what is /u/?

The most explicit is Eiko and Enami-sensei.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I think I finally understand the reason Hiroe is in this manga.

And of course with that amount of Hana's screentime, it was necessary a big EikoEnami scene to balance it. That one was in the final episode, but I'm not sure if we're done with anime material yet.

joined Aug 11, 2014

Headteacher: "...And that's why it's important to maintain a professional image in front of the students, and refrain from becoming too personally involved with any single one of them. Your behaviour lately has really failed to- hey! Are you listening to me?"
Enami: "Sorry, is this going to go on for much longer? I told a student to hold on to some candy for me, and I don't want to keep her waiting."
Headteacher: "What kind of excuse is that? A student isn't going to wait just so they can give you some candy."
Enami: "Oh no, she will. I put it in her mouth, so she's definitely going to wait for me to come take it back."
Headteacher: "Eh? Huh?"
Enami: "Personally."
Headteacher: "Our responsibility as teachers is-"
Enami: "With my tongue."
Headteacher: "If this is some kind of sick joke, then I am really not- wait, are you talking about Tokura Eiko?"
Enami: "Yup."
Headteacher: "...You can go."

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

Headteacher: "...And that's why it's important to maintain a professional image in front of the students, and refrain from becoming too personally involved with any single one of them. Your behaviour lately has really failed to- hey! Are you listening to me?"
Enami: "Sorry, is this going to go on for much longer? I told a student to hold on to some candy for me, and I don't want to keep her waiting."
Headteacher: "What kind of excuse is that? A student isn't going to wait just so they can give you some candy."
Enami: "Oh no, she will. I put it in her mouth, so she's definitely going to wait for me to come take it back."
Headteacher: "Eh? Huh?"
Enami: "Personally."
Headteacher: "Our responsibility as teachers is-"
Enami: "With my tongue."
Headteacher: "If this is some kind of sick joke, then I am really not- wait, are you talking about Tokura Eiko?"
Enami: "Yup."
Headteacher: "...You can go."

That was exquisite lol

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

That's some cute hoarding.
For this chapter, Hana and Hiroe made me remember that Welcome To The NHK series.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Was that family travel thing with Hana in the anime? I don't remember. I don't remember this story with Eiko and Enami either. The last two chapters were nice, though.

last edited at Jan 24, 2019 11:25AM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Was that family travel thing with Hana in the anime? I don't remember. I don't remember this story with Eiko and Enami either. The last two chapters were nice, though.

Family vacation wasn't, but the EikoEnami skit was where they made it more obvious that Enami stuck the candy in her mouth first

Volume 5 will have a few things briefly referenced by the anime, such as Eiko and Kamu's backstory and those huge-ass pancake pillows we see in the OP, but it's mainly new content from her on out.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

calling maple syrup on pancakes heresy is the most blasphemes thing i have heard, as a canadian im ashamed i had to read that.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Japanese, what do they know?

... I'l admit to being partial to sugar/cinnamon. ^^

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I like the little "she must be ripped..." thought Eiko had. She really needs to pay her back.

last edited at Jan 25, 2019 8:44PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.