Forum › Earth Girls discussion

joined Feb 23, 2016

And here I was hoping for a threesome....

I'm pretty sure it's still possible.

I’m pretty dead sure that Katra, Sakina, and the other girl who was hiding behind a tree will definitely have a threesome! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Simple-butterfly-tattoos-designs
joined Apr 24, 2015

no ones talking about the animated credits page, was that always a thing?

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

no ones talking about the animated credits page, was that always a thing?

I do love the new animated credits page!

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

I read a book and It was a little bit like this story xD but not so much cross over sex ;D

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

That credit page. The future is here!

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Animated Credits page! What Sorcery is this?!

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Omg what is this credit page :0? Maybe an alien travelled to past to post it!!

joined Jan 31, 2013

A sexless chapter of Earth Girls? Animated credit page? Miracles happen just before New Year!

I read a book and It was a little bit like this story xD but not so much cross over sex ;D

Mind sharing the name of this book?

last edited at Dec 29, 2018 7:38PM

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

Regarding the world building:

For what it's worth, without large scale civilization, precious gems and similar resources wouldn't be valuable enough to risk the lives of your community's small number of able-bodied warriors, especially when you could instead have them hunt. So some of their precious resources would simply not be worth the investment.

Inter-communal conflict in sustenance-level societies is exaggerated--warfare is costly. Obviously it can happen, but it seems the village is too far from other communities for it to be likely. The archaeological record seems to suggest that inter-community violence only becomes regular when resources are scarce and the communities are close enough to each other. With natural fortifications and distance between themselves and other communities, the yuri village is safe. Another village forming a warband and marching them over is basically requiring them to go without hunters for a few weeks.

Despite the fact that resources were stretched thin, if they made it to adulthood, people tended to live decently long lives if they were free from human violence, since humans have few if no predators and migration didn't happen enough that people would be introduced to foreign pathogens. (That said, child mortality was through the roof.)

While the story is very obviously fantasy, the idea of a peaceful hamlet living in a nice place during the stone age isn't all that unrealistic. Things like the quality of their clothing and their highly sedentary lifestyle though...

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

That credit page made me think I was tripping.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Soon

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Ahhhh Juna is the best!

All the tomboys in this story are such bottoms. Mira sure likes aggressive cute girls.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Regarding the world building:

For what it's worth, without large scale civilization, precious gems and similar resources wouldn't be valuable enough to risk the lives of your community's small number of able-bodied warriors, especially when you could instead have them hunt. So some of their precious resources would simply not be worth the investment.

Inter-communal conflict in sustenance-level societies is exaggerated--warfare is costly. Obviously it can happen, but it seems the village is too far from other communities for it to be likely. The archaeological record seems to suggest that inter-community violence only becomes regular when resources are scarce and the communities are close enough to each other. With natural fortifications and distance between themselves and other communities, the yuri village is safe. Another village forming a warband and marching them over is basically requiring them to go without hunters for a few weeks.

Despite the fact that resources were stretched thin, if they made it to adulthood, people tended to live decently long lives if they were free from human violence, since humans have few if no predators and migration didn't happen enough that people would be introduced to foreign pathogens. (That said, child mortality was through the roof.)

While the story is very obviously fantasy, the idea of a peaceful hamlet living in a nice place during the stone age isn't all that unrealistic. Things like the quality of their clothing and their highly sedentary lifestyle though...

Thanks! Yeah, violence isn’t there when there are so few people, yet I’ve heard on a percentage of populace level—things were more violent back then compared to now... due to the lack of rule of law,etc,etc.

You’re right about the resources bit, they have no real appreciation of their value because of their hand-to-mouth existence as villagers being a step above nomadic hunger-gatherers. They’d view the precious stones as trinkets, not rivaling precious metals or chipped stone tools.

I think the quality of their clothing is due to their sedentary lifestyle. They have the time to pursue trades and crafts instead of moving around for better hunting grounds when game and pickings becomes scarce. (And artist has to differentiate everyone with their clothes...it helps)

This series is great.

last edited at Dec 30, 2018 11:39PM

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

SPOILER ALERT

If this is legit then tag your spoilers dude. Not cool to just leave them out in the open like that.

joined Sep 6, 2018

SPOILER ALERT

If this is legit then tag your spoilers dude. Not cool to just leave them out in the open like that.

Although it wasn’t me who did it, how do you properly tag spoiler comments to where they’re blotted out? (I need a little review—thanks)

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

Although it wasn’t me who did it, how do you properly tag spoiler comments to where they’re blotted out? (I need a little review—thanks)

you add == and the start and end

last edited at Dec 31, 2018 12:27AM

joined Oct 3, 2014

SPOILER ALERT

There is a pinned thread for this at the top of the first page of this forum.

last edited at Dec 31, 2018 1:45AM

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Thank God, Juna finally grew up a little and instead of acting like a spoiled brat she accepted "defeat". Note that I did say "a little", cuz it's still pretty immature to say "welp I don't get to have you as my partner but can we totally have Farewell Sex?"

Bonus lulz at the idea Juna had zero idea about French kissing or oral, after living in a women-only village for months and months, where it seems no one has any shame NOR are they particularly strict about privacy when it comes down to sexytimes. In fact if memory serves its almost a rule that everyone peeks and gets peeked at.

17862791_1495602197151021_8222829330647011179_n[1]
joined Jun 22, 2013

SPOILER ALERT

Katra stays with mifuri (in the end she falls in love with the person who was always with her, her best friend), Kidaha leaves the village next to Io, Sakina becomes the new chief, and that is the end of "earth girls". Mira gave us the best 5 years with this great story, however everything has an end, I had a lot of fun reading it

What, exactly, is the point of spoiling the ending when we're only one chapter away and Yuri-ism is still committed to TLing it? No one asked, either.

joined Jul 26, 2018

I wanted Mira to make a manga based on this series, it would be very interesting and maybe even turn anime ...

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Glad I missed the accidental spoiler.
This last story had me all over the place with my emotions.
I was really rooting for Mifuri at the beginning.
Then I didn't want anyone to get together anymore.

Now I just wish all three would leave the group. Annoying the heck outta me.

Ah well, alls well that soon ends well.

Best couple still : SakinaxYume

Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

Glad I missed the accidental spoiler.

Best couple still : SakinaxYume

Same, and yes best couple. I was happy so see them in that short scene

joined Jul 4, 2018

Kidaha and Lo are still my fav..............
(Insert large list of reasons here)

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

I wanted Mira to make a manga based on this series, it would be very interesting and maybe even turn anime ...

What do you mean? Mira did make this manga.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I feel like Mifuri just won because the other two rivals banished... Kinda unfair but I'm glad for them.

Also, Katra's wish came true, she's surrounded by children.

last edited at Jan 1, 2019 11:11PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.